1886 Browning question

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rando8586
Levergunner

1886 Browning question

Post by rando8586 »

Will the buttstock from the 86 Winchester Ltwt fit the 86 Browning.I need to get rid of the killer cresent butt. If so anyone have 1? Thx rando
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Re: 1886 Browning question

Post by Mike D. »

Yes, it's a straight up swap. :)
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

I have a shotgun butt form an 86 LW. I havent got it stripped, the wood worked down just right to the metal and refinished yet, but I like it much better than the factory stock.

I cut the crescent off the butt of the factory stock, and had a plain flat red Winchester pad put on it. It's worlds more comfortable now, tho not as nice as the shotgun butt.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Isnt it amazing how many people post without reading the thread?
Cruise
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cruise »

Anybody want to name a good source? Sounds like a great idea!