Helping a bud - Heads up in Classifieds - "FS Elsewhere..."

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gak
Senior Levergunner

Helping a bud - Heads up in Classifieds - "FS Elsewhere..."

Post by gak »

Heads up in Classifieds under "FS Elsewhere (but I'm related)" A good friend and fellow levergunner (but not member here) had a stroke last summer. I'm trying to help him thin the herd. Some nice levers (I think more to come than listed now, possibly including some 92 and 73 clones), SA revolvers, a 1911, some nice bolts. Check out the Classifieds if you will for some descriptions - but no $$ listed - in case you're interested.

Up front disclaimer - this is a highly imperfect process in its initial stages. Too many guns (mostly western and hunting and very little fancy) and too little time for us to manage ourselves, so we are using a reputable gun store here in the Phoenix area to help get these out. Eventually SOME of these items will be on Gunbroker and/or other as needed, but otherwise available in the store mentioned. They're a small shop and are also shorthanded - so communciation may be sparse from time to time (important to note my UPDATED comment in the Classifieds section) between their stuff (gunshows, training, etc) and our stuff. Feel free to PM me if you have a technical question, but the vendor will be the final say on sale aspects - with or without consultation with me, depending on the situation. I am only the messenger - helping "oversee" part of the operation from time to time, so don't absolutely rely entirely on back 'n forth PMs or timely answers in the Classified section...but I'll do my best.

Already had a complaint that I didn't list prices, thus the "FS Elsewhere..." description and lengthy explanations from the get-go...but sometimes that doesn't help! If I were selling the items directly myself it'd be a different matter, but it is what it is. I hope the descriptions I have given will either get and keep your interest (or not) on some nice stuff (some of it very lightly used if at all)...and that's the intent. Have patience with the process (or not)!
Thanks for looking!
Gak