OT- Packers vs. Bears

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

OT- Packers vs. Bears

Post by Bigahh »

Just got back from the Game. It was colder than any deer Stand I have ever been in! Metal Bleacher seats in single digit temps, and windy! My family has season Tickets, and I get the 1st 2 games, and the last 2 games every year as I can't have Football interfere with Hunting season. I could not give todays tickets away though. :D
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT- Packers vs. Bears

Post by kimwcook »

That doesn't found like fun.
Old Law Dawg
rodeo kid
Levergunner 3.0

Post by rodeo kid »

When I was a kid I used to go to watch the Lions and Packers play on Thankgiving in Detroit and it was often very cold. I was a paper boy for the Detroit Times and the paper took us to the game for free. I guess I was Young and foolish because I never minded the cold.
Member : NRA
Oklahoma Rifle Assoc.
NPPAS

TRUISM: if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. So, my advice is: Buy more guns!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

That sounds about as appealing as riding a motocycle across town in Omaha, NE during a snowstorm. Good thing most of the other folks in town had the good sense to stay indoors. Took about 3 hours to thaw out!!! Might not have been so bad if I would've had gloves!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Well, seeing the Pack win musta warmed the cockles of yer heart................... :mrgreen:

Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bigahh »

Pete44ru wrote:Well, seeing the Pack win musta warmed the cockles of yer heart................... :mrgreen:

That was a bonus for sure! Was a little boring until the 4th quarter though. Both QB's had strong arms to complete any passes in that wind! It was a bad weather day for Football.