WOW!! Great customer service at Midway USA!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
bluesman423
Levergunner 2.0

WOW!! Great customer service at Midway USA!

Post by bluesman423 »

To make a long story short, I needed shotgun bead sights with an 8-40 thread for a customer"s Remington 870. I ordered two from Midway and, while I was waiting on the order, drilled and tapped the barrel.

The bead sights came in with the wrong thread size. Right part number and description on the bag but the beads were threaded 6-48.

I called Midway this morning and they were EXTEMELY helpful, will be shipping the correct parts this morning and I can get the customer's barrel back to them before Christmas just as I promised.

In this day of terrible customer service with many companies it is refreshing to see that Midway still understands the meaning of this vital area of business.

Thank you Midway!
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: WOW!! Great customer service at Midway USA!

Post by TedH »

Good to hear that. I've never had a bad experience with Midways CS though. They have always done me right.
NRA Life Member
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

TedH wrote:Good to hear that. I've never had a bad experience with Midways CS though. They have always done me right.
+1 - one of the reasons I usually go to them first. Outstanding customer service! :D
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

Good to hear!

I've never had anything but good service from them.

-Stretch
chipper
Levergunner

Post by chipper »

Same with me,nothing but good service with Midway USA.
Bis
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Bis »

Have had great service from them. Their prices might not always be the best but the customer service trumps price.
when your enemy is within range so are you