OT: I got my NH bear bait permit in.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

OT: I got my NH bear bait permit in.

Post by bigbore442001 »

This September I plan to hunt black bear in New Hampshire. Through a friend I was able to obtain a bait permit for the baiting season this coming September. I am pretty elated about this upcoming hunt. This hunt will be different in that I will be using a muzzleloading handgun for black bear. It is sighted in so I don't have to fiddle around with anything else but practice. My back up will be my Ruger SRH in 480 Ruger. Hopefully I will have some decent pictures.

Sorry it isn't a lever gun post but when I hunt out of state I like to use a handgun if possible.
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT: I got my NH bear bait permit in.

Post by 86er »

Good luck! In my opinion bears are the most interesting creatures to watch in a natural setting.
Professional Hunter
http://www.TARSPORTING.com
"Worldwide Hunting Adventures"

Professional Hunters Assoc of South Africa
SCI - Life Member
NRA - Life Member
NAHC - Trophy Life Member
DWWC - Member
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OT: I got my NH bear bait permit in.

Post by RustyJr »

Could you give us more details about the muzzleloading handgun?
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.