I am so infuriated I could kill ..... a cat!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

I am so infuriated I could kill ..... a cat!

Post by J Miller »

NOT OT:

I've been planning a range day for some time now, fighting through a pinched nerve in my neck that makes my right arm and hand go numb. Allergies, truck repairs, and other things, so today was the day. The indoor range opens at 12:00 so I got up, got showered and dressed then went to check my range bag that I'd prepared ahead of time.

The bag was saturated with urine. My small canvas bag inside on top of the ammo was saturated as well. In it were my ear muffs and safety glasses. All running with urine.
Several boxes of ammo were all wet with it too, thankfully they were plastic and the ammo was not damaged.

I've told my wife if I find out which cat did this .... their dead.

My range day is totaled, now I have to try to clean my equipment and I don't know how much I'll be able to clean, or how much I'll have to toss. I think my range bag is a loss. It's a rip stop nylon duffel bag with some kind of bottom reinforcement, probably post board. I don't know if it can be cleaned or not.
My ear muffs may be totaled too..

Which ever cat is doing this best never let me catch them in the act. If he/she does my 9422 will have another cat to add to the 25 notches it already has.

Sorry about the rant, I just had to vent.

And any ideas on cleaning things will be totally appreciated.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

Re: I am so infuriated I could kill ..... a cat!

Post by Steelbanger »

Just pick a cat and make an example of it to the other suspects.
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Steelbanger »

Here's another alternative.
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by shawn_c992001 »

I have one cat that will swell the sides out on the litter box and the other would rather pee on the rug or a pile of clothes than anything else. It doesn't matter if the litter box is brand new. Of course this cat has never acted normal. We found her in the garage a few days after we moved in here. I think she is inbred or semi-retarded. She has a real attitude problem too, she will attack the dogs just for walking by her. The other cat won't take her stuff and whoops up on her if she starts anything.

I would wash what I could and toss everything else I couldn't rinse/wash/Fabreeze.
SASS#43836
Ain't easy havin' pals.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

KILL 'EM ALL. LET GOD SORT IT OUT.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

J Miller wrote:...I've told my wife if I find out which cat did this .... their dead....
Joe
Glad to see you come to your senses :D Welcome to the ranks of "normal" people. :lol:

We had a male cat about 25 years ago that had a problem hitting the litterbox. For him to spray the entire laundry room, it HAD to be intentional. It was just one strike that led to his early departure from this earth.

Gasoline and a match MIGHT mask the smell a bit. (joking.....)

Try vinegar. It might neutralize the ammonia in the urine. Course, I don't know which smells worse.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

Our big cat likes sleeping against my cordura range bag.
That's not so bad - I only have to defur the thing. (Bag,
not cat....)

The little cat likes the recliner in front of the pellet stove.

Neither would dare pee anywhere but outside or the litter
box. If they did, we'd be finding out how many lives they
had left............

-Stretch
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

shawn_c992001 wrote:.... I think she is inbred or semi-retarded. She has a real attitude problem too...
Stop repeating yourself...you already told us it's a CAT :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to admit, we have one in the house we've had since '99. Only real complaint with her is all the hair (and my allergies keep getting worse as I get older.) She went through a bad hack-up-everything spell that almost got her ticket punched, but I changed her to old-cat food and she's still with us.

I don't envy J Miller at all. I hate that smell :!:
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
cowboykell
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cowboykell »

Thanks for sharing. :roll:
Behind every sucessful rancher is a wife with a job in town.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I been there Joe and the cat took a walk.... After I lost My last dog, the Kid's were gone and the Wife was very lonley when I was at work..She was driving Me nuts. One day She brings home this little tiney ball of fluff and is All excited..... Little Tiney has grown into a large grey Max. He owns the house now and is showing us week by week what He can tear up. If He stops using the litter box He will take the walk too. :cry: .it's a love /hate thing.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Well, after taking the mess all apart I wasn't hurt as bad as I thought I was. Only one ear muff got pee inside and we washed the foam insert in dish soap. That stuff cuts oils really good.
The safety glasses were not hurt and neither was any ammo or my tools I keep in there.
The only really bad thing is the range bag. Wifie rinsed it real good in the shower for now, we're going to hunt up some of the enzyme type cleaner and wash it good.

I think I know which cat is doing this, and I've pretty much narrowed the reason down to why. It's the third oldest female who thinks she's the matriarch of the bunch. When my wife rescued the last four kittens she kind of went off her rocker. One of the last kittens is an un spayed female and she's making sure the interloper knows who's territory it is.

This still does not appease me when I find my stuff all violated.

vancelw,
I am a cat person, but sometimes cats just gotta go. When I mentioned I'd add another notch to the 25 my 9422 already had I wasn't joking. About 25 years ago my aunt lived on 10 acres out in the desert north of Phoenix. She had her cats and then others started coming in, and they began breeding and pretty soon there was dozens of inbred sickly mangy feral cats on her property. My grandmom was living out there too and was shooting them with her ancient Iver Johnsons .22 Super Shot Sealed 8. She got pretty darn good at it too.
They recruited me to come out and massacre as many of the ferals as I could. So I sighted in my 9422 for 25 yds and went to work. In that one day I got 25 of them and grandmom got another 8 or 9 as they ran towards her place to escape me.

So, not that I like it, but I'm no stranger to killing cats.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
lthardman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lthardman »

I don't know if you will ever forget about how your stuff has been defiled, but as far as odor removal try "Nok Out." Worked for me to remove skunk. Even worked on the dog.

The skunk died of lead poisoning. Far too quickly, but the end result was satisfying.
"Now it cuts like a knife, but it feels so right." - Bryan Adams
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

lthardman wrote:I don't know if you will ever forget about how your stuff has been defiled, but as far as odor removal try "Nok Out." Worked for me to remove skunk. Even worked on the dog.

The skunk died of lead poisoning. Far too quickly, but the end result was satisfying.
I'll bet is was satisfying giving that skunk lead poisoning.

We haven't heard of that "Nok Out". Where did you find it?

Joe
Ben_Rumson
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ben_Rumson »

I'm thinking a cat in a shooting bag, in a garbage can full of warm soapy water will self agitate, and greatly aid in the "cleansing" process....
"IT IS MY OPINION, AND I AM CORRECT SO DON'T ARGUE, THE 99 SAVAGE IS THE FINEST RIFLE EVER MADE IN AMERICA."
WIL TERRY
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

That, and the hair, are the two reasons I'll never again own a cat. We will never be able to count the cost in items destroyed by my mom's cats' urine.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Buffboy
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Buffboy »

Deodorizing urine from cats on washable things. Yes, I have cats. Soak in a 10-25% solution of Hydrogen Peroxide 3% (the common grocery/drug store stuff, it doesn't hurt to add a little lemon dishwashing liquid either, cheap $1 store stuff works great) for a few minutes, then thoroughly rinse with water. Then with fabrics wash normally. It will completely remove the odor and remove the stain. It also may remove some or all color from certain fabrics so if that is a concern, test with a q-tip soaked with hydrogen peroxide first in an obscure area. This works almost as well with blood stains and quite a few other organic stains/odors.
"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right.' Guns ended that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

- L. Neil Smith
lthardman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lthardman »

I bought my Nok Out at a hunting and outdoor show. But, here is their website. I am sure there will be a link from there to a local source. By the way, the label and the testimonials both refer to it being effective on cat urine.

http://www.nokout.com/store/product.php?productid=16176
"Now it cuts like a knife, but it feels so right." - Bryan Adams
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Post by GonnePhishin »

You have my sympathy since there is nothing in this world as hard to clean as cat pee. It feels oily and boy does it stink. Had a cat years ago that would walk into the cat box and walk right our and pee on the rug, man did that infuriate me :x :x
Wound up giving it away.
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry
Yodar
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Yodar »

Paco,

Where is my post? You didn't like my post?

Yodar
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Steelbanger wrote:Just pick a cat and make an example of it to the other suspects.
:lol: :lol: :lol: These Cat posts are always good fun. :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

I dont like cats indoors........ allergies and the fact they do their business in side...
in a box...filled with dirt.....NFW...
If you ask me....well.... never mind...
our cat is outside...all the time...this way she cant get in any trouble....with me!
and takes care of the small critters....
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Joe, I love it when Karma (Katma?) backs up on a person. :mrgreen:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

BlaineG wrote:Joe, I love it when Karma (Katma?) backs up on a person. :mrgreen:
L :lol: L

Joe
buckeyeshooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by buckeyeshooter »

J Miller wrote:NOT OT:

I've been planning a range day for some time now, fighting through a pinched nerve in my neck that makes my right arm and hand go numb. Allergies, truck repairs, and other things, so today was the day. The indoor range opens at 12:00 so I got up, got showered and dressed then went to check my range bag that I'd prepared ahead of time.

The bag was saturated with urine. My small canvas bag inside on top of the ammo was saturated as well. In it were my ear muffs and safety glasses. All running with urine.
Several boxes of ammo were all wet with it too, thankfully they were plastic and the ammo was not damaged.

I've told my wife if I find out which cat did this .... their dead.

My range day is totaled, now I have to try to clean my equipment and I don't know how much I'll be able to clean, or how much I'll have to toss. I think my range bag is a loss. It's a rip stop nylon duffel bag with some kind of bottom reinforcement, probably post board. I don't know if it can be cleaned or not.
My ear muffs may be totaled too..

Which ever cat is doing this best never let me catch them in the act. If he/she does my 9422 will have another cat to add to the 25 notches it already has.

Sorry about the rant, I just had to vent.

And any ideas on cleaning things will be totally appreciated.

Joe

Better SSS (shoot, shovel and shutup) all of them to be positive you got the correct one. Make positive your wife does not find out.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

RIHMFIRE wrote:I dont like cats indoors........ allergies and the fact they do their business in side...
in a box...filled with dirt.....NFW...
If you ask me....well.... never mind...
our cat is outside...all the time...this way she cant get in any trouble....with me!
and takes care of the small critters....

ANY cat caught pooping in my back yard is toast, er, worm food!!!!!!
Tank50
Levergunner

Post by Tank50 »

I had a cat target one of my sheepskin slippers. Soaked it overnight in a 1/2-1/2 solution of water and white vinegar. Worked really well. I thought for sure those slippers were a write off.

Good luck
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Tank50 wrote:I had a cat target one of my sheepskin slippers. Soaked it overnight in a 1/2-1/2 solution of water and white vinegar. Worked really well. I thought for sure those slippers were a write off.

Good luck
Tank,

Welcome to the forum.

50/50 mix of white vinegar and water. I can do that.

Thanks.

Joe
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

We have a half dozen or so cats but the dogs don't let 'em in the house. Just last week a cat climbed in my Jeep (in the garage) and let loose right on the drivers seat. My buddies at work we laughing at me because I stunk.

Most cats are like some people--better off dead.

Well, its that time again to break out the 218 Bee "Cat rifle"---------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Say it aint so, Joe! :shock:

Our cat, Stripes, who you and the Misses have personally been very kind to, got a little jealous last week. It was my daughter's 8th birthday, and Stripes isn't so sure about her new "piggy" bank...

J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Ysabel Kid,

I totally missed this when you posted it, I found it while looking for something else. Just lost track of the thread I guess. That is a funny look on Stripes face. Wife and I both laughed.

Joe
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

I worked in real estate for many years, we had listings every so often, or had to show someone else's listing, of a "cat house" wherein the cats had urinated in the carpet so long that the stench would run a maggot off a gutpile. It permeates not only the carpet but the underflooring, the walls, the drapes, everything. Very difficult and expensive to overcome. Stangely enough, the folks who live in such homes cant smell it at all, or so they say.
KCSO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by KCSO »

Had a similar problem once...

Had a cat that thought it needed to eat off the table. Gentle dissuasion didn't seem to work and one night working night shift I came home for dinner about 03:00 and made a sandwich and grabbed my SAA and some Speer Target 38's for some practice. I had no more than loaded up and I turn around and here's the cat eating MY sandwich. A quick draw and a single shot popped and the cat, instead of running off yowling drops stone dead, the plastic slug caught it right on the temple and it never twitched. BUT... This is my wife's cat and SHE will be home at 06:00 to pet her little pretty! Oh S#i!, what to do waht to do? No problem I take the cat outside and put it next door under my Brother In Laws rear tire, he LEAVES for work at 06:00.

I came home at 07:00 to find my wife and her brother on the front porch, She's crying and He's offering to pay for the cat he RAN OVER. Just like a fairy tale there are HAPPY ENDINGS!

I did have a moral dilemma over this though, I kept trying to think how to fit my Mother In Law under a car. That's just WRONG !
Jason_W
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jason_W »

We have three indoor cats and never have a problem with any of them peeing anywhere other than the litter box. Most, but not all of the time, a problem cat is the result of bad owners. If you get a male cat fixed as a kitten, it won't develop a marking instinct (it's the territorial pee that's really strong). If you keep their litter box clean, they won't pee elsewhere.

I've actually known more dogs to urinate/deficate where they are not supposed to than cats.
My first attempt at an outdoors website: http://www.diyballistics.com
Jason_W
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jason_W »

KCSO wrote:Had a similar problem once...

Had a cat that thought it needed to eat off the table. Gentle dissuasion didn't seem to work and one night working night shift I came home for dinner about 03:00 and made a sandwich and grabbed my SAA and some Speer Target 38's for some practice. I had no more than loaded up and I turn around and here's the cat eating MY sandwich. A quick draw and a single shot popped and the cat, instead of running off yowling drops stone dead, the plastic slug caught it right on the temple and it never twitched. BUT... This is my wife's cat and SHE will be home at 06:00 to pet her little pretty! Oh S#i!, what to do waht to do? No problem I take the cat outside and put it next door under my Brother In Laws rear tire, he LEAVES for work at 06:00.

I came home at 07:00 to find my wife and her brother on the front porch, She's crying and He's offering to pay for the cat he RAN OVER. Just like a fairy tale there are HAPPY ENDINGS!

I did have a moral dilemma over this though, I kept trying to think how to fit my Mother In Law under a car. That's just WRONG !
So, just so we're all clear, you destroyed something that was beloved to your wife because you found it irritating, and then framed your brother in law for it?
My first attempt at an outdoors website: http://www.diyballistics.com
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Jason_W wrote:
KCSO wrote:Had a similar problem once...

So, just so we're all clear, you destroyed something that was beloved to your wife because you found it irritating, and then framed your brother in law for it?
You forgot the part where he's plotting to "off" the MIL. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If that works, let me know. Did you scrounge up all the vet bills to show the BIL?

Thanks, KCSO...I needed a good laugh today. :D
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

BAD KCSO.... :lol:

The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Mutt
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mutt »

My lovely young wife suggests Scrubbing Bubbles . you find it in the Gro. store .
Spray it on ,when bubbles disappear use a damp rag and scrub , then allow dry . Removes the urine and the smell too. This product works on many things , will not
hurt colors or fibers . I've cleaned truck carpet and car rugs , and they turned out great. Removes most all spots on fabrics .

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mutt
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Mutt wrote:My lovely young wife suggests Scrubbing Bubbles . you find it in the Gro. store .
Spray it on ,when bubbles disappear use a damp rag and scrub , then allow dry . Removes the urine and the smell too. This product works on many things , will not
hurt colors or fibers . I've cleaned truck carpet and car rugs , and they turned out great. Removes most all spots on fabrics .

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mutt
Mutt,
Thanks for the tip, I'll pass it on to my wife.

Joe
JB
Senior Levergunner

Post by JB »

Steelbanger wrote:Just pick a cat and make an example of it to the other suspects.
Or shoot them all just to make sure you get the guilty party!
BigSky56
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BigSky56 »

Joe cats that urinate on articles/objects of a person dislike that person its a get back game its about dominance otherwise it would of used the box or carpet what did you do forget to feed the little bag of fur. danny
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

over 20 years ago I tossed out my bed because my cat was using it to express her displeaure with me. It was quite a kick in the head to go to bed at 11 pm and find it had just been peed in, and to have to do laundry until late at night. I've been sleeping on the floor ever since.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
IridiumRed
Levergunner

Post by IridiumRed »

BlaineG wrote:BAD KCSO.... :lol:

Thanks for that!! I laughed until I cried.... literally :)

I have a cat, and I really like my cat.

Let me put it this way. I leave a backdoor open with a small hole cut in the screen so she can come and go most of the time w/o too many insects or anything else getting in the house. When I leave the house or go to bed I close the door

She has a litterbox, but hardly ever uses it. She waits to go outside!

Now thats a darn good cat.

If she was peeing all over the house, "we would have a problem". Or better yet, SHE would have a problem. Damnest thing I ever saw, cat got lead poisoning, must have eaten some lead paint chips in the house (which is 10 years old...). darn the luck... heh
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Joe , I have the utmost respect for you Sir but we will allways fall out over cats!

Hope you get your kit sorted, can the bag be hung up on a peg?

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

If she was peeing all over the house, "we would have a problem". Or better yet, SHE would have a problem. Damnest thing I ever saw, cat got lead poisoning, must have eaten some lead paint chips in the house (which is 10 years old...). darn the luck... heh
You know, I forgot all about this - many times a good cat will pee somewhere visible to show you she has a bladder infection. If a cat who doesn't ordinarily pee does so on the bathroom floor or kitchen floor, check the urine to see if it's bloody.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

BigSky56 wrote:Joe cats that urinate on articles/objects of a person dislike that person its a get back game its about dominance otherwise it would of used the box or carpet what did you do forget to feed the little bag of fur. danny
Danny,
"IF" it's the cat I think it is, it's a female. She is third oldest and thinks she's the matriarch of the group. A year or so ago we rescued 4 kittens, 2M, 2F and she didn't like the addition to the group. But we got them spayed and neutered before any went into heat or figured out they were toms. Last year in July one of the bags of human trash in the neighborhood began killing trapping and otherwise maiming every animal in the area. We ended up loosing the two adopted female kittens and one of our older males. One FM disappeared, the other and the older male were poisoned.

Last October wife rescued two more young female kittens. One seems to have been spayed early, the other one had not been and promptly went into heat. That seems to have triggered the dominance factor and now she's marking her territory. Yes females do that too.
What's confusing is this cat is my wife's, they all are now, I don't claim any of them since my Boopie died several years ago. But this stupid cat has decided I'm hers. So she's marking my stuff.

At least that is my theory as I've not actually caught her in the act.
And, no I didn't forget to feed her, she's well fed.
Nath wrote:Joe , I have the utmost respect for you Sir but we will allways fall out over cats!

Hope you get your kit sorted, can the bag be hung up on a peg?

Nath.
Nath,
I've washed the bag once, gonna wash it again in some sort of odor killing stuff then rinse it and put it up high.
El Chivo wrote:<snip>

You know, I forgot all about this - many times a good cat will pee somewhere visible to show you she has a bladder infection. If a cat who doesn't ordinarily pee does so on the bathroom floor or kitchen floor, check the urine to see if it's bloody.
El Chivo,
I thought of that, and have been watching for signs of blood or illness, but so far I've not seen anything. I'd love to take her to the vet but that costs money we don't have right now. Vet office visits are as expensive as human Drs.
El Chivo wrote:over 20 years ago I tossed out my bed because my cat was using it to express her displeaure with me. It was quite a kick in the head to go to bed at 11 pm and find it had just been peed in, and to have to do laundry until late at night. I've been sleeping on the floor ever since.
Yeah, I know about sleeping on the floor. We were forced into the tiny little house 8 years ago when the previous landlord broke the lease and kicked us out of the one we were in. This happened just before Christmas. All we could find was this dinky little place. The one bedroom is so small and poorly set up there is no room for our bed frame. So for eight years we've been sleeping on the mattress on the floor.
We are still here because we didn't want to go to all the trouble to move again until we left IL.

Joe
Last edited by J Miller on Wed May 05, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Jason_W wrote:We have three indoor cats and never have a problem with any of them peeing anywhere other than the litter box. Most, but not all of the time, a problem cat is the result of bad owners. If you get a male cat fixed as a kitten, it won't develop a marking instinct (it's the territorial pee that's really strong). If you keep their litter box clean, they won't pee elsewhere.

I've actually known more dogs to urinate/deficate where they are not supposed to than cats.
NOT true and I have/had Mom's four formerly males to prove it...
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson