OT- Out of sight, out of mind

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

OT- Out of sight, out of mind

Post by Andrew »

I ordered me some plastic clam shell ammo boxes from Grafs & Sons about a month ago for my .45LC stuff. Man, they fit nice and they stack which wasn't apparent in the pics or description, so score! :D

Any way, I bought 2 of them and set them up on my computer/work/reloading desk for later use. Got to poking around on the Graf & Sons website and noticed they had an account history that you could look at and see what you've bought in the past. I clicked on it 'cause I couldn't remember what I had bought from them and low and behold what do you think it was? Plastic clam shell ammo boxes for the .44/.45. :?

4 of them. The same brand/model as the 2 I just bought: Berry BY007B, except I bought the 4 last April. Weird.

Well I don't remember getting them but do remember ordering them after I seen it on the history page. Only thing I could think of was that they either never made it to me or that I put the box away, with out opening them, and forgot.

Guess what I found in the closet today: an unopened box from Grafs that was pretty light. I found 4 BY007B's in there.

Down side: I'm a goober. Up side: I have 6 clam shells instead of 2. :D
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
eric65
Levergunner 2.0

Re: OT- Out of sight, out of mind

Post by eric65 »

oops! :D
Glenn
Levergunner 2.0

Re: OT- Out of sight, out of mind

Post by Glenn »

The up side outweighs the down side!! You can never have enough of those boxes!
Glenn