OT: those looking for jobs.....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

OT: those looking for jobs.....

Post by Mokwaw »

....check out www.nssf.org/jobs they have three listed in the shooting industry. One each in Arkansas Iowa and Pennsylvania I posted it under the sticky also.
UNITE
eric65
Levergunner 2.0

Re: OT: those looking for jobs.....

Post by eric65 »

wondered where you went, hadn't seen you for awhile. How is retirement?
Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OT: those looking for jobs.....

Post by Mokwaw »

Hi Eric,
I'm still around. Was gone most of October, and did a lot of running in Nov and Dec. Just lurking in here most of time, until think I might have something useful to post. Retirement is ok, a bit boring right now, getting some of the home projects done etc, spending way too much money, but the wife says we only live once. She said that after we had stopped at the Harley dealer in FT. Wayne and I thought I was going to have to put her over my shoulder and carry her out, she was 'spose to be the one that says "we don't really need a motorcycle", sure was hard to walk out of there without anything. How are things going up your way??????
UNITE