Firearm security and realtors, don't trust them

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Firearm security and realtors, don't trust them

Post by J Miller »

As most of you know my wife and I are looking to vacate IL and relocate way west of here. So we check with the online Realtor site frequently to see what's up. Today I about blew a gasket. We clicked on this one house in Casper, WY and right there in plain sight was a gun rack with 2 scoped rifles and shotgun. The address of the house right at the top of the page. I made some real derogatory remarks about the Realtors heritage and commented that every criminal in the U.S. that might be perusing the adds knows where to go to steel some guns.
Since this already on nationwide internet here is the URL of the site.
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhom ... 2anph1t042

If were the home owner I'd have that lady Realtor by the scruff of the neck and read her the riot act. Her stupidity is beyond belief.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Mich Hunter
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Firearm security and realtors, don't trust them

Post by Mich Hunter »

You should look in the back windows of our trucks out here. You would be amazed at what you would see in those racks. :lol:
Warhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Warhawk »

Wyoming is a whole lot different than Illinois.

It would be a rare home in WY that DIDN'T have guns in it.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Mich hunter, Warhawk,

That is not the point.

Guns in the back of the truck, or what you have in your homes is one thing. Advertising exactly where the guns are on a nationwide link, and showing photos of them is just plain stupid.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Bruce Scott
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bruce Scott »

Joe,
I would imagine that the seller was aware of what was photographed and going into the ad.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

It's called BAIT Joe... bait. Baiting the Two-Legged Housebreaker is legal here... and there's no season. :twisted:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Buck Elliott
Member Emeritus

Post by Buck Elliott »

Old Ironsights wrote:It's called BAIT Joe... bait. Baiting the Two-Legged Housebreaker is legal here... and there's no season. :twisted:
... or bag limit, or license...
Regards

Buck

Life has a way of making the foreseeable that which never happens, and the unforeseeable, that which your life becomes...
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

J Miller wrote:Mich hunter, Warhawk,

That is not the point.

Guns in the back of the truck, or what you have in your homes is one thing. Advertising exactly where the guns are on a nationwide link, and showing photos of them is just plain stupid.

Joe
I see your point exactly. The midset is very different in Wyoming or Montana. It probably never crossed the seller's mind that someone would use the photos in the manner you describe. Heck, they probably don't even lock the doors or cars at night. You can leave guns in the gun rack of the truck with the windows down and go in the store and never think twice. Most people I know up there still have wall racks and glass front cases.

Times are changing and the internet is shrinking the world.

Around here, some meth monkey would already have those guns at the pawn shop so they could go buy some strike-anywhere matches. That's why i'm saving my money for a $3000 safe :D
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Post by firefuzz »

Buck Elliott wrote:
Old Ironsights wrote:It's called BAIT Joe... bait. Baiting the Two-Legged Housebreaker is legal here... and there's no season. :twisted:

Man after my own heart. :wink:

Rob
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.
Senior Levergunner

Re: Dumb allright. And counterproductive.

Post by 2571 »

Think about all the folk who won't move there because of all that uncontrolled firearms possession.

I don't know about WY but I bet most homes in Detroit have a gun or two in 'em. For that matter, might even be better quality iron hereabouts -- we're serious about weaponry.
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

You HAVE to be.
pokey
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pokey »

firefuzz wrote:
Buck Elliott wrote:

Man after my own heart. :wink:

Rob
with a razor. :twisted:
careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

"BECAUSE I CAN"
WCF3030
Senior Levergunner

Post by WCF3030 »

I think the real crime here is asking $115,000 for that house. :mrgreen:
That which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error.

http://thewoodsman1.blogspot.com/
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I think that's called hunting over a baited field.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

WCF3030 wrote:I think the real crime here is asking $115,000 for that house. :mrgreen:

It'd be over $300,000 here,,, without the guns.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Joe, I didn't check the link, but I'd also blame the folks selling the home in addition to the realtor. When we've moved in the past one of the first things that got "cleaned up" for showings was the removal of any gun-related items.

Call me a nasty old fanny burp (it's a compliment to me! :wink: ), but I just don't trust most people. Who knows who may come into your house with a realtor, or be trolling such sights to see what may be worth stealing. Sad state of affairs in this country, but that is the lay of the land... :(
76/444

Post by 76/444 »

Me thinks someone has lived in IL,.... waaaaay to long! :lol:

Criminals, my friend, stay away from target houses that are known to have armed residents! Pictures of houses without self defense tools would more than likely be targeted instead!
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

76/444 wrote:Me thinks someone has lived in IL,.... waaaaay to long! :lol:

Criminals, my friend, stay away from target houses that are known to have armed residents! Pictures of houses without self defense tools would more than likely be targeted instead!

I cannot believe just how far you guys have gone to AVOID the point of this thread.
76/444, you are wrong. Armed residents cannot be home all the time, all it takes a bit of recon and in seconds thieves can relive you of all your goodies.
This add just tells them where the goodies are. Gives a complete address. Free guns, just come and get 'em.

Out of this entire thread only two posters get it. The rest of you are either being facetious or just dense.

The only thing you're right about is I have been in IL too long. BUT, if I was still in Arizona I'd think the same way and Arizona has more guns than Wyoming.

OK, how about this, all of you guys who think this is no big deal, post a picture of your guns right here on the forum, and put your address right there on the post. Come on, put your money where your mouth is.

Joe
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

When showing my house in L.A. I removed all gun/hunting related materials from sight (reloading manuals, magazines, refrence books, empty brass, cast boolits, etc., and I could see the top of my desk too!). I just didn't want to take the chance of word getting out that I had guns in the house. I didn't tell any neighbors what my hobbies are because I couldn't be sure of their reactions. Some, I'm sure, couldn't care less, but some would prolly be afraid to say hello to me and make some annoymous calls to police or home owners assoc.

I made the "mistake" of telling someone about my handgun hobby at a cocktail party at the home of one of my "Hollywood" friends. In a casual conversation with some artsy-fartsy movie type I mentioned I like to target shoot. Wow!, She was really taken aback and proceeded to tell me what a sexual deviot I was; the long hard barrel (penis), the explosion (ejaculation), and the power (male domination) and distruction (homicidal tendencies). I gave her my most evil grin and asked her if she liked handcuffs and leather. I guess she didn't 'cause she turned and left :lol:

I'm not afraid, just took an intelligent tactic for the area I lived in, and was cautious.
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
Wes
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Wes »

I see your point about this subject Joe.
The thing is you HAD to point it out to me. I (and probably 99.99% of WY/MT residents) never think twice about seeing guns in anyones house or gunrack in their trucks. It is a given that they have them and many of us even display them out in the front rooms. I always have one by the door just in case, for coyotes (two and four legged).
We may be a little too relaxed about all this, who knows. Unfortunately, the world is changing. I'm getting another gunsafe as I don't have room for all my toys. I think it's still more common to see gun racks around here than gun safes. Doors are seldom locked either. Nice place to live.
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Unk and I both drive off and leave the place unlocked.
It is not unusual to come home and see someone sacked out.
We tend not to get upset about these things.
My old place was used by illegal aliens coming through all the time.
They would stop, sleep, cook, clean up and move on, never had anything stolen.
But that was 30 years ago, the new crop do not have the self dicipline of thier fathers.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

WY, some places in AZ, NM, TX, ect where guns are so common people don't think twice about them are the normal places. I appreciate that very much. It's why I want to move back west.

But even there I don't think it's wise to advertise them. Especially like this add where the entire world now knows that at that address in Casper, WY there are rifles, shotguns and who knows what other goodies.

Joe
76/444

Post by 76/444 »

J Miller wrote:

I cannot believe just how far you guys have gone to AVOID the point of this thread.
76/444, you are wrong. Armed residents cannot be home all the time, all it takes a bit of recon and in seconds thieves can relive you of all your goodies.
This add just tells them where the goodies are. Gives a complete address. Free guns, just come and get 'em.

Out of this entire thread only two posters get it. The rest of you are either being facetious or just dense.

The only thing you're right about is I have been in IL too long. BUT, if I was still in Arizona I'd think the same way and Arizona has more guns than Wyoming.

OK, how about this, all of you guys who think this is no big deal, post a picture of your guns right here on the forum, and put your address right there on the post. Come on, put your money where your mouth is.

Joe

Hmmmmm,... you and two others agree,... the rest of us don't,.... WHO IS WRONG?

You sound waaaaaay too paranoid about it, guy!

I'll tell you what,... i'll advertise that I have all kinds of weapons in my home, and I am more than willing and able to kill with them... if you advertise that you are weaponless, with no way to defend against a home invasion?

:lol: 8) :lol:
Last edited by 76/444 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
76/444

Post by 76/444 »

J Miller wrote:WY, some places in AZ, NM, TX, ect where guns are so common people don't think twice about them are the normal places. I appreciate that very much. It's why I want to move back west.

But even there I don't think it's wise to advertise them. Especially like this add where the entire world now knows that at that address in Casper, WY there are rifles, shotguns and who knows what other goodies.

Joe

Come on down!!! But for the love of Pete, please leave you paranoia behind,and don't try and tell us how to live with our weapons... or just keep it to yourself!

8) :lol: 8)
Last edited by 76/444 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oic0
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oic0 »

The paranoia about gun thieves is alien to me here in Louisiana.

Every one of my family members has guns. All of my friends have guns. The only people I know who don't have guns are single females, have too many DUIs, and one ultra lib guy that lived in Houston hanging out with the emo crowd for the last 5 years. I think all of these rednecks scare him...

I remember kids being sent home for coming to school with gun racks in their trucks and showing off their stuff on lunch break. I graduated in 02.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Boy you guys are something. It is not paranoia, it is common sense.

Joe
Warhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Warhawk »

J Miller wrote:WY, some places in AZ, NM, TX, ect where guns are so common people don't think twice about them are the normal places. I appreciate that very much. It's why I want to move back west.

Joe
Think about this another way. Thieves don't have to wonder if that house has a gunowner who will shoot their butt if they try to rob him.

They can go down the road and hope for easy pickins someplace else.
76/444

Post by 76/444 »

J Miller wrote:Boy you guys are something. It is not paranoia, it is common sense.

Joe

You may be right, it may not be paranoia,... but, I guarantee you this... it AIN'T COMMON SENSE!

J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

76/444 wrote:
J Miller wrote:Boy you guys are something. It is not paranoia, it is common sense.

Joe

You may be right, it may not be paranoia,... but, I guarantee you this... it AIN'T COMMON SENSE!

76/444,
I've read some some of the threads you post on in the political section where you argue just for the sake of arguing. I'm not going to humor you any more. You're position is wrong, and now you are attempting to insult and attack me by name calling. I outgrew those childish games eons ago, so post what you want, but I shall not respond to you again.

Joe
76/444

Post by 76/444 »

J Miller wrote:
76/444 wrote:

Joe

76/444,
I've read some some of the threads you post on in the political section where you argue just for the sake of arguing. I'm not going to humor you any more. You're position is wrong, and now you are attempting to insult and attack me by name calling. I outgrew those childish games eons ago, so post what you want, but I shall not respond to you again.

Joe

:lol: :lol: :lol: And just what "name calling" would that be, I can't seem to find one in any of my posts to you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
76/444

Post by 76/444 »

76/444 wrote:
J Miller wrote:

Joe

Hmmmmm,... you and two others agree,... the rest of us don't,.... WHO IS WRONG?

You sound waaaaaay too paranoid about it, guy!

I'll tell you what,... i'll advertise that I have all kinds of weapons in my home, and I am more than willing and able to kill with them... if you advertise that you are weaponless, with no way to defend against a home invasion?

:lol: 8) :lol:

I see you are not willing to fulfill your little bet! Or were you just bluffing? What happened? Reality starting to seep into the dark corners?
ByronG
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ByronG »

Mr Miller,

Do you seriously believe that the seller was not aware of what was going in the advertisement?

Even if he/she/they were not initially aware and subsequently became concerned, they/she/he have the opportunty to have it amended.

Are you not almost equally at risk using your real name here, endlessly wailing about where you live and talking about what firearms you own? This is the internet age - you too can be found.
Last edited by ByronG on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."
Moynihan
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Ooooh, finally a good dust up! :D

Honestly though I have to disagree with you this time Joe.

This young lady who probably grew up in a part of the country where a couple rifles on the wall
are no more unusual than the PC sitting on your desk.

The home owners knew full well that photos would be taken of the inside of their home and it is their
responsibility to put valuables away.

As someone stated above. Last time I sold a house I put all my guns away and locked everything into my reloading room.
I drew a layout of the room and would not let anyone in except the inspector from the bank.

I really don't think that this poor girl deserved your attack.

Just my opinion.

jason
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
76/444

Post by 76/444 »

2ndovc wrote:Ooooh, finally a good dust up! :D

This young lady who probably grew up in a part of the country where a couple rifles on the wall

The home owners knew full well that photos would be taken of the inside of their home and it is their

As someone stated above. Last time I sold a house I put all my guns away and locked everything into my reloading room.
I drew a layout of the room and would not let anyone in except the inspector from the bank.

Just my opinion.

jason

Maybe the seller only wants to sell to a pro 2nd amendment buyer?

Maybe the seller doesn't want to have progressive liberals whining and being insulted if they come to view the house with weapons on display?

Maybe the seller is not interested in interrupting her life and personal life style by hiding what is important to her, but, makes lefties ill on sight?

Maybe the seller just doesn't give a dam, like some others do who don't even have a dog in this fight?
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

76/444 wrote:

Just my opinion.

jason

Maybe the seller doesn't want to have progressive liberals whining and being insulted if they come to view the house with weapons on display?

Maybe the seller is not interested in interrupting her life and personal life style by hiding what is important to her, but, makes lefties ill on sight?

Maybe the seller just doesn't give a dam, like some others do who don't even have a dog in this fight?
Ok, I'll play.

Your point is?
It would be kinda stupid to sell only to people of certian beliefs. Especially when you in a bind to sell .

There aren't many bigger interruptions in life than selling your home.

And thirdly, I think this thread is open to anyone who has an opinion therefore has a dog in this fight.

I may disagree with Mr. Miller about the ad/realtor but I think his opinion of you is right on the money!

Any problems with that you just let me know.

Jason Burge
(look me up)

mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

2ndovc,
Chill brother, take a deep breath,
Mescalero is here for you.
76/444

Post by 76/444 »

2ndovc wrote:
76/444 wrote:

Just my opinion.

jason

Ok, I'll play.

Your point is?
It would be kinda stupid to sell only to people of certian beliefs. Especially when you in a bind to sell .

And thirdly, I think this thread is open to anyone who has an opinion therefore has a dog in this fight.

I may disagree with Mr. Miller about the ad/realtor but I think his opinion of you is right on the money!

Jason Burge
(look me up)

Hmmmmm,... interesting indeed.

Basically I have no problems with anything you wrote,.... other than misinterpretation of my comment about it being her sale, and she is the only one with a dog in the fight on how she presents her place for sale. But obviously you have something on your mind.

And now that you bring it up, 8)

Houses are sold to people of certain beliefs all the time. I would not want to think my ranch would go to some limp wrist progressive liberal that wants to bust it up into a cookie cut gated housing development. And I would make sure it didn't!

Are you saying I would be stupid in not selling to anyone, of any belief?

Would advertising my place with a shooting range and weaponry displayed in every room and reloading out shed be sufficient to turn a left liberal away?

I would hope so. But I guess I am just some weird exception to your rules for everyone to live by.
Last edited by 76/444 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

To the extent that there's a "side" to take here (I guess we have to feud about something once in awhile to keep things interesting :? :lol: ), I'm siding with Joe.

IF the homeowner said "Here, take a pic of this nice gun-rack, so buyers are reminded we have 200 acres of hunting land out back," or "Here, be sure to show my wall of original Monet paintings, to show the way the wall makes a natural place to exhibit art," or "Here, show my spacious garage with the six vintage Corvettes, so car-collectors know they would have a place for their collection," or EVEN "here, show my four scantily-clad teenage daughters lounging by our swimming pool, so the buyer appreciates the potential for private pool parties," [and FYI I have NONE of those, but do have a Howard Terpning print... :roll: ], that would be FINE.

If not - shame on the realtor for 'divulging' something potentially a bit more 'private' than ordinary information.

(Here I would note that I don't know whether or not the seller encouraged the 'gun' photo or not; that's why I didn't chime in with an opinion...)

True, many places you're strange if you DON'T have a rack full of guns, and true, we shouldn't have to live in a society where guns are so often stolen, and so often irreplaceable due to the constant bans, restrictions, and so on.

But we do have lots of places that 'guns' are unique enough to make a home a potential target.

I remember when I had a whopping four firearms to my name, and one was an old busted-up .22 singleshot that barely worked. I overheard a relative bragging about me, saying "...and he's got all kinds of cool guns and stuff..." - the person he was talking to was probably ok, but I knew he had some very unsavory friends, and I knew that by the time the rumor got to the third or fourth person, I'd be said to have an underground weapons complex with cruise missiles, nukes, and a pair of GE-miniguns on a helicopter.

So I 'side' with Joe in that the presence of 'guns' is a private thing, that MANY of us are not secretive about, but I sure don't think a realtor or anyone else should assume we want to advertise (literally) owning them, either.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

mescalero1 wrote:2ndovc,
You're right.
As usual.

Appologies.

I have been in the real estate / construction field all my life. I take offense when our credibility is called into question.

jason

mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

No problem bro,
when do I get to shoot your .35?
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

76/444 wrote:
2ndovc wrote:
76/444 wrote:

Just my opinion.

jason

Ok, I'll play.

Your point is?

Jason Burge
(look me up)

Hmmmmm,... interesting indeed.

Basically I have no problems with anything you wrote,.... other than misinterpretation of my comment about it being her sale, and she is the only one with a dog in the fight on how she presents her place for sale. But obviously you have something on your mind.

And now that you bring it up, 8)

Houses are sold to people of certain beliefs all the time. I would not want to think my ranch would go to some limp wrist progressive liberal that wants to bust it up into a cookie cut gated housing development. And I would make sure it didn't!

Are you saying I would be stupid in not selling to anyone, of any belief?

Would advertising my place with a shooting range and weaponry displayed in every room and reloading out shed be sufficient to turn a left liberal away?

I would hope so. But I guess I am just some weird exception to your rules for everyone to live by.
I have no rules for anyone to live by except myself.

You quoted what I had written and left it open for a response with out making a clear point.

That's what you got.

Also I didn't say that people can't sell to whom they please but it would be silly to refuse an offer on a home for sale because
of one's political beliefs. Especially if you need the sale. Who cares. You're moving!
That's my point.

jason

76/444

Post by 76/444 »

2ndovc wrote:
You're right.
As usual.

Appologies.

I have been in the real estate / construction field all my life. I take offense when our credibility is called into question.

jason

Pssssssssssssst,... hey Jason,..... the only one on this thread that is posted anything offensive about the credibility of a real estate agent,.... was the OP who you are defending!
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

76/444 wrote:
2ndovc wrote:
You're right.
As usual.

Appologies.

jason

Pssssssssssssst,... hey Jason,..... the only one on this thread that is posted anything offensive about the credibility of a real estate agent,.... was the OP who you are defending!
If you read my first post I disagreed with Joe about his attack on the r/e agent!.

jb 8)

76/444

Post by 76/444 »

2ndovc wrote:
76/444 wrote:
2ndovc wrote:
You're right.
As usual.

Appologies.

jason

If you read my first post I disagreed with Joe about his attack on the r/e agent!.

jb 8)

OK,... and you want to get froggy with me,.... WHY?
Last edited by 76/444 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

mescalero1 wrote:No problem bro,
when do I get to shoot your .35?
Anytime!

I need to make a pilgrimage West!

Just waiting for an invitation! :D

jb 8)

2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Pssssssssssssst,... hey Jason,..... the only one on this thread that is posted anything offensive about the credibility of a real estate agent,.... was the OP who you are defending![/quote]

jb 8)[/quote]

OK,... and you want to get froggy with me,.... WHY?[/quote]

Again,

You quoted my post with what I can only see is oposing argument and I felt like arguing.

so here we are.

76/444

Post by 76/444 »

2ndovc wrote:Pssssssssssssst,... hey Jason,..... the only one on this thread that is posted anything offensive about the credibility of a real estate agent,.... was the OP who you are defending!

jb 8)[/quote]

OK,... and you want to get froggy with me,.... WHY?[/quote]

Again,

You quoted my post with what I can only see is oposing argument and I felt like arguing.

so here we are.[/quote]

==============================================

Opposing opinion, guy! It's called a thread of opposing and agreeing opinions. Or, if you prefer, conversation, dialog, interaction, intercourse etc. etc.

And if I am not mistaken,.... it was your initial post to me that started what you felt like doing,.... "arguing". Not mine to you.

As to where ever the hell you are, guy,... believe me,.... I ain't there with you.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

So we disagree.

I can live with it. Can you?

Buck Elliott
Member Emeritus

Post by Buck Elliott »

Out here, if you get stopped by a cop for whatever reason, and don't have guns in the vehicle, the officer will probably say something like "you're not from around here, are you...?"
Regards

Buck

Life has a way of making the foreseeable that which never happens, and the unforeseeable, that which your life becomes...
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Yeah,
they kind of know by the cut of you.