Need some advice on prices.........

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

Need some advice on prices.........

Post by Mokwaw »

....talked with a friend last night he was asking about worth of a couple of guns his father just gave him. First one is a Winchester M250 .22 LR, says it's almost new...what's it worth...???? Second one is a Remington 11-48 in 16 GA. almost new...what's it worth...???? I have not yet seen these, so I'm passing on what he told me about condition.

Also have question regarding prices on new Rossi M92 .44 mag lever guns. Was at the Ft. Wayne Gander Mountain store yestarday. They have 2 in the rack priced at $450.00 each. Does that sound reasonable...???? I've been looking for a good deal on a Marlin 1894 .44 mag, but the Rossis are fine looking rifles. Also how does their quality compare to the Legacy 92's...???????

Thanks for the help.
UNITE
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Need some advice on prices.........

Post by RIHMFIRE »

check out gunbroker.com
select a catagory and type in the model #
you should get a good idea there....
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
gak
Senior Levergunner

Re: Need some advice on prices.........

Post by gak »

Regarding the 92, as far as I know they're basically the same as the Legacy (LSI) Rossis, including the cheap sights. Go on Gunbroker (or Gunsamerica--Philip (Joel) Rezak, great guy) and get a nicer Rossi from EMF (search EMF 1892)...especially better sights on the carbines. Like Legacy already has, EMF's relationship with Rossi is ending (they're barely still on the website), but there are plenty of new guns still out there. Grab 'em while you can.