Second Amendment March

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Hobie

Second Amendment March

Post by Hobie »

I would like all of you to take a minute or two and visit the Second Amendment March site. The goal of the organization is to have a march on Washington D.C. in support of our gun rights and to do so in the spring of 2010. Much of the next 350 days is needed to enlist marchers, raise money to support the march and to organize the transportation for the marchers to the march.

The organization is not right or left, Republican or Democrat, but it is PRO-GUN RIGHTS. If the RKBA is important to you please visit the site. Share this with your friends and family who shoot. Share this with your friends and family who believe in liberty.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Ysabel Kid

Re: Second Amendment March

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Hobie -

Thanks for the link, and thanks for making this a sticky. I hope to see a lot of fellow levergunners there!!!
Last edited by Ysabel Kid on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Thanks Hobie,
Will be sending this to all my pro-gun friends.
This is serious, and I hope all that do the talk
about gun support will do the WALK/MARCH
Hope to see some of you guys there :D
See ya,
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

They need some serious cash pronto. Send what you can, and pass this on to corporate sponsors you think should participate. A year to properly organize this sort of thing is not really enough.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

We can all camp on your front lawn, right? :mrgreen:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

BlaineG wrote:We can all camp on your front lawn, right? :mrgreen:
I'm 3 hours from D.C. but there is a park right across the street from me...
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Hobie wrote:
Lets see - the contingent from Levergunscommunity.com meets at Hobie's house, then... :wink:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Alright.....Par-Tay.... :P :P

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

let's refer to this as a civil rights march... that's the best lead-in. it is, after all, a destruction of our civil rights to defend ourself from the destroyers...

My R-65 should be all tuned up by then I think. Great for slipping thru the lines of taxicabs crowding the car lanes.

Grizz
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Aside from the inevitable jokes, this is serious business. THEY can march for all sorts of causes but we can't march for liberty? Please, pass this info on. If you do nothing else cut and paste and e-mail 10 of your shooting buddies or go to the site, print the flyer and drop it at your local gun shops. Thanks.
Sincerely,

Hobie

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

It seems like they will be organizing local marches to go along with the national one.......It's unlikely I can attend the DC one.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

If I'm still on the Right Coast, I will do my best to get there and drag along as many as we can.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Post by Travis Morgan »

Hobie wrote:
Cookout at Hobie's house! :lol:
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Personal protection inst.
NRA Range safety officer

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

:D
Last edited by Nobody on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Arkansas Bob wrote:I love the Second Amendment and I love my country but guys I am going to say something that might make some mad. OK, here it goes.

I actually dont believe this generation deserves the right to have the Second Adndment and the right to have arms. The right to have arms is for people who love freedom. Today society no longer wants freedoms. They want the government to take care of them. They want the government to give them heathcare and they want a cop on every corner to take care of them. The term "Sovereignty is in the people" is a joke. This generation says I just want to go to work and then get off and smoke a joint and drink a few drinks then get layed. I dont want the hassels of marrage and a family because there are to many rules and you cant do what you want. They want police and goventment taking care of everything else because they dont have time for it.

I think this generation should lose all their rights untell they understand how important they are and then make them fight for them with pitch forks. I pray my son has no kids because I dont want grandkids growing up in the liberal future. Lets face it. They won and we have nowhere to flee to for freedom. If you fight for your freedoms you will just be a right wing radical nut. The press is not going to let you mess up thier agenda. If there was going to be a movement it should of happened 15 years ago with Clinton. They tested the waters and found out they can and have won. The frontiers are gone. All we can do is give our life to Jesus and pray for his return....and soon.

PS. I am for anything to help this country but untill you get some media on your side you will just be on the six O clock news with the heading of "Gun Nuts and Right Wing Radicals invade Washington". Freedom loving people no longer have a place in this society.

Instead of a march how about we put some men and women thru media school/college and then hound the networks to hire people with diffrent views then theirs and then we can have some reportes what will anounce when wrond happens.
Well, I think I do deserve it. I earned it. I defended it for myself and for you. I defended ALL our rights for all of us, my grandkids AND yours (and I don't care WHO you might be). Go ahead, give up. If you're going to give up maybe YOU don't deserve a darn thing. BUT if I win, if I successfully defend your rights yet again, you'll have them. You want me to stop trying, come stop me.
Sincerely,

Hobie

Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Post by Travis Morgan »

darn right! :lol:
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Range safety officer

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1
ole pizen slinger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ole pizen slinger »

Anybody got an update on how this is shaping up?
OPS
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Go to the link in the first post and have a look.
Sincerely,

Hobie

Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I will reiterate that LANGUAGE such as has been used, even in so-called sterilized form, isn't going to be tolerated PARTICULARLY in this topic.

I would suggest that everyone at least become familiar with the topic, even if you won't be attending, so that you can point others at it, or not, as you prefer.
Sincerely,

Hobie

Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

Heres a link to a new group in CT modeled after Virginia's VCDL. The CCDL, Connecticut citizens defence league. Check them out if you like.
Theyre organizing a Second Amendment march in Hartford on 4/10/10 from 1:00 to 3:00
http://www.ccdl.us/index.php/home
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Post by missionary5155 »

Good morning
I have been doing a little "Recon" of other sights to get a feeling what other gun people think & say about the MARCH.
A certain revolver collector sight is chocked full of "NO it wont do any good... more harm than good... The finances involved would be better spent with established lobyists..."
Bottom line I see is that it is the common feller who is fed up and wants to take direct action (MARCH). The high minded (normally puffed up about themselves) have no time to rub shoulders with us lowly serfs.
The ORIGONAL Revolution was won by about 10% of the population taking an active part. Whether front line troops or logistical aid... 10% paid a price. Many others were for the British & too many others just did not care. Easier to be a serf I guess.
I am back down here in Peru and cannot attend any of the MARCHES. BUT I recommend we somehow set up a fund to help financially our Levergunner members attend.
Therefore as I live in the sad state of ILL when up there I will donate $50 to any levergunner member who is going to MARCH whether at Washington or Springfield. I have Paypal & a personal ILL check. All I ask is that you use the funds to MARCH & not a for a box of primers & powder & bullets. PM me your details.
Any one else intersted in Adding to a good cause ?
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Post by Travis Morgan »

Where and when is this march to take place?
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Range safety officer

missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Post by missionary5155 »

Howdy Travis Morgan 19 April 2010. That is the date posted on the websight. That websight link appears in the 1st post on page one.
Your signature is a GOOD one ! God Bless your days.
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
Travis Morgan
Senior Levergunner

Post by Travis Morgan »

Where's the march happening? I suppose marching in my own driveway won't accomplish anything.
Hunter Ed. instructor
NRA Basic pistol Inst.
NRA Range safety officer

missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Post by missionary5155 »

The web sight says the primary MARCH is in Washinton D.C..
You have to go to the websight to see IF your state has a March organizing. I would assume the STATE marches would take place at the respective capitals.
I would think you could also call some gunshops and get better info.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Maybe to bring this subject a bit more up to date: Gun Appreciation Day.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I heard about this on the radio today. What a great idea. We need to show these idiots in Washington that there are 80 million plus gun owners in this country, and though many aren't members of the NRA or other gun-rights organizations, and a few (like the Giffords) are really turncoats, the overwhelming majority of us WILL NOT TOLERATE these pukes infringing our liberties any more.

We must draw the line here and now - and actually start reversing it. No more compromise. No more giving in. No more trade-offs.
DBW
Senior Levergunner

Post by DBW »

Ysabel Kid wrote:I heard about this on the radio today. What a great idea. We need to show these idiots in Washington that there are 80 million plus gun owners in this country, and though many aren't members of the NRA or other gun-rights organizations, and a few (like the Giffords) are really turncoats, the overwhelming majority of us WILL NOT TOLERATE these pukes infringing our liberties any more.

We must draw the line here and now - and actually start reversing it. No more compromise. No more giving in. No more trade-offs.
They know there are 80 million gun owners. That's the point of gun control. Any changes to halt the aggression will happen in a place like Lexington and Concord. Where people die. Then the wildfire spreads. Demonstrations and marches are a waste of time and effort and are ripe for false flag ops.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
stepmac
Levergunner

Post by stepmac »

I live 3,000 miles from DC. The smell of the place just barely reaches out here. If I lived back east I'd march in DC. I hope we have a local march. If so, I'll be there with bells on.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Here's a pic of Gabby after getting some with the AR...
Sincerely,

Hobie

gregg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gregg »

Hobie wrote:Here's a pic of Gabby after getting some with the AR...

I remember hearing the call from Gabbys husband that him and Gabby were going for gun control.
Here what hit me was he and Gabby were calling from China. They were over there for a visit . I don't remember if it was political.. But remember thinking funny place call from or visit. Seem funny time to come out. AND how much money did China pay them to support gun control. China has always taken the gun control side. Why I don't know but can guess. Im sorry her husband always look shifty to me.
They call it conspiracy theory thinking. Looks darn funny to me.