OT-Which Movie?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Kansas Ed
Senior Levergunner

OT-Which Movie?

Post by Kansas Ed »

Back in the late '60s or early 70's I think, there was a movie about a guy that raised a couple of Wolves...IIRC it took place way up north. I saw it as a kid, but can't remember the name. It wasn't Call of the Wild, or White Fang, but I think came out in similar times. If someone names it, I will be able to confirm the name...I was hoping I could find it streaming online somewhere, but without the name I'll search for months.

Ed
Kansas Ed
Senior Levergunner

Re: OT-Which Movie?

Post by Kansas Ed »

OK it figures. after trying to come up with the name all afternoon and having no luck...I post it and then remember it 5 minutes later :lol: It's "Brother of the Wind". Now if anyone has a link to stream it...please let me know.

Ed
ceb
Levergunner 3.0

Post by ceb »

I don't know where to look, but if you find it, let us know it sounds like a good'n.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Kansas Ed wrote:OK it figures. after trying to come up with the name all afternoon and having no luck...I post it and then remember it 5 minutes later :lol:
Sometimes that's all it takes! :oops:
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Kansas Ed wrote:OK it figures. after trying to come up with the name all afternoon and having no luck...I post it and then remember it 5 minutes later :lol: It's "Brother of the Wind". Now if anyone has a link to stream it...please let me know.

Ed
Yeah, I call it putting my subconcious to work. I try and forget what I'm trying to remember and usually within minutes my subconcious finds it. Or, I'm getting old and the old files aren't loading.
Old Law Dawg