Win. 94 Ram Truck edition

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Win. 94 Ram Truck edition

Post by Bigahh »

Ran into a NIB 94 30-30 Ram Truck edition today. I can pick it up for 450.00 No safety yet. Anyone know the year on this gun? I'm guessing early 80's maybe.
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

Does it look like this:

The invoice is marked 1/04/84:

Last edited by Old Time Hunter on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bigahh »

Exactly like that. 1984 must be the year. Yours looks unfired also.
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

All we need to know now is, where's the other 998 of 'em? Seriously, I don't believe this thing has been out of the box more than twice in twenty three years. My oldest son found it and bought it about three years ago from the original owner. My son, somehow I must have dropped him at a very young age, is a mopar fanatic and restores different models. He found a '84 Dodge Power Wagon in a farmer's field down in FIB land and went to the door to inquire 'bout gett'n the Wagon. One thing turned to another and he walked out a couple of hours later buying the rifle for $500 and the old truck thrown in. Turns out the serial #'s match!
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bigahh »

Sounds like a great deal he made. I suppose the limited edition guns probably don't get fired much really.