OT--advantage of getting old

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rod WMG
Levergunner 2.0

OT--advantage of getting old

Post by Rod WMG »

The state of Texas informed me that I could vote by mail this year, being that I are a senior fer sure now. I took them right up on it since I'm an amputee with a deep fissure on my stump and the doc wants me to stay off it. Got the ballot a few days ago and sent same back a couple of days ago. No walking to the polls, no standing in line, just mark the ballot and have the wife drop it in the mailbox. Felt sorta like the puppet who was excited over a wireless computer I saw in an ad a few months back--"I'm free, I'm free!"

Anyway, I've already voted and feel good about it all. Hope all of you enjoy your experience as much as I have. And may God grant that our side wins.
A man's heart devises [or schemes] his way, but the LORD directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT--advantage of getting old

Post by marlinman93 »

We're all "seniors" in Oregon. Everybody votes by mail, and I love it!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/