POLITICS - Now, Sarah's Security clearance.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

POLITICS - Now, Sarah's Security clearance.

Post by Old Savage »

Don't know much about the division of these but the General of the Alaska National Guard was very positive about his experience working with her. I wonder what actually is involved in their state's unusual position. He did say that false information that their control is all Federal was indeed false and the Governor is in command. I would like to know more about the speciifcs.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Now, Sarah's Security clearance.

Post by bogus bill »

Old savage, I am not sure either. The way I understand it, each states govennor is the commander of their states national guard. Just like the president is commander and chief of the armmed forces. (so the dems say she has no experience?) I never would have guessed I would have become such a fan so quick over a woman running for VP two weeks ago! Another plus for her besides our gun intrest is the fact that her husband is a pilot and they own a float plane. I am a ex pilot, still hopeing to fly again, and I would think she would be a watchdog on regulations with the FAA that seems to try to make things harder and more complicated for us private pilots.
This woman has backed up her pro life stand in the hardest way possible! I really think god has stepped in and sent her at the darkest time for the republican party! ( I will get static for that one!) I belive this woman will try to do everything she says, and that is good enough for me! Mc Cain wasnt my first choice either, although I was still going to vote for him before the VP announcement. Maybe she can hound him and keep him straight! And as far as him croaking in office, I belive she can handel the presidency better than any of the four! In fact I belive this girl will someday be president!
goon
Levergunner

Post by goon »

I wouldn't see it as being an issue. Many presidents were former governors before getting elected so being a governor is apparently good enough.

But the ultra-left seems to HATE her so I wouldn't be surprised if they try to make this into something.
The moderates (like me) and right seem to all love her.
Even my mom and sister, who have never voted before, are registering this year for the specific purpose of voting McCain/Palin. Or as I prefer to think of it, PALIN/McCain. :D
I think that there are probably going to be a lot of stay-at-home moms who haven't really been involved in politics before supporting her. IMO, McCain actually has claimed the "change" banner
The "progressive" party chose to use another tired old white guy as their VP but McCain chose a woman and an outsider.
If that isn't change, I'm not sure what would qualify.

Anyway, sorry for getting off topic.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Experience as a governor = executive experience.

Experience as a mayor = executive experience.

Experience as a community organizer = WTF? :roll:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This from a gal who is a friend of mine who is a top professional and from Alaska.

Freddie... she is awesome... I played sports with her all through Jr and Sr. high school - and she has not changed one bit since back then. She is a straight shooter, no matter what. She is a what's right is right kind of girl - zero tolerance for wishy washy B.S. if you know what I mean.

The Dems. can try their best to dig up dirt, but what you see is what you get. She is going to an excellent VP... so exciting isn't it!!!!

have a great weekend.

Celia

Celia is a TOP NOTCH commited person.

It's tougher in Alaska!!!!!!!
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Freddie???? :lol: :lol:

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Andy, so glad to have you back - you would love her - wonderful gal. See my email. :)

goon
Levergunner

Post by goon »

Yep. The stuff I'm hearing from people in Alaska is that the only problem they have with this is that they'll be losing their favorite governor, ever!
Noah Zark
Senior Levergunner

Post by Noah Zark »

Ysabel Kid wrote:Experience as a governor = executive experience.

Experience as a mayor = executive experience.

Experience as a community organizer = rabble rouser. :roll:

Fixed it for ya.

Noah
Might as well face it, you're addicted to guns . . .
Lefty Dude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lefty Dude »

goon wrote:Yep. The stuff I'm hearing from people in Alaska is that the only problem they have with this is that they'll be losing their favorite governor, ever!

They will have to share for a while. :D
SASS# 51223
Arizona Cowboy Shooter's Assoc.
Cowtown Cowboy Shooter's Assoc.

Uberti 73/44-40 carbine, Rossi 92/44-40,
Marlin 94CB/44 24" Limited, Winchester 94/30-30
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

CowboyTutt wrote:Freddie???? :lol: :lol:

-Tutt
+1 :D
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

CowboyTutt wrote:Freddie???? :lol: :lol:
-Tutt
Ysabel wrote: +1 :D

Tehe! Hehe! Snicker! Chuckle! Haha, BWAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, its good to have friends, and OS is a very loved fella by his patients. Hey, that's what happens when your a great chiropractor! :P

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel