Free XS Ghost Ring front and rear sight

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Free XS Ghost Ring front and rear sight

Post by pharmseller »

Free to good home, one XS Ghost Ring set that came off my 1894C. The front sight is fine, just slightly boogered screw heads. The rear sight needs a new mounting screw, as I had to drill out the screw I installed with loc-tite. Hey, it's free, so no complaining. Merry Christmas.

Quinn
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

General George C. Marshall, 1942
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 86er »

I suppose that goes on a Marlin?

Great X-Mas pass-along for a fellow forum-er! Someone has to appreciate that!
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

Yep, Marlin 1894C. I bought a (gasp!) scope for it and as soon as I can get a Weaver 63 rail and Warne Maxima low rings I'm going to install it. I have a slicked-up Interarms Rossi 92 in 357 that I'll shoot open sights.

Quinn
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894 »

:shock: Hate to let a deal like that go by , If thats the one that uses the rear scope holes and 3/8 dovetail , I could use it.

Phil
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

Here's a few pics. The rear sight uses one screw for the rear scope base and a pin for the other.

If you want it send me a PM with shipping info.

Important! It's free, but you have to go out of your way to do something nice for someone you don't know. Not that you wouldn't do something nice for someone, I'm just looking for the "pay it forward" phemonenon.

Quinn

Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894 »

Red Xs , If it does not have the wings , I'll take it.
PM sent.

Phil
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

Wow, what lousy pictures. I'm sending to 1894 when he passes along his address.

Quinn

Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894 »

Thank You Quinn , and I will definatly pass on the "pay it forward " to someone I don't know .

Phil
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Dagnabit! I knew I should have checked the forum again before I ate supper. :cry:
don Tomás
Levergunner 3.0

Post by don Tomás »

Tom

'A Man's got to have a code...
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

-John Bernard Books. Jan. 22, 1901
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

TedH wrote:Dagnabit! I knew I should have checked the forum again before I ate supper. :cry:
Me too! You snooze, you lose here!!! :shock:
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Phil desrves a bit of this, I think. I know he'll pass it on, too. Good for you Phil!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Free XS Ghost Ring front and rear sight

Post by 1894 »

pharmseller wrote:Free to good home, one XS Ghost Ring set that came off my 1894C. The front sight is fine, just slightly boogered screw heads. The rear sight needs a new mounting screw, as I had to drill out the screw I installed with loc-tite. Hey, it's free, so no complaining. Merry Christmas.

Quinn
Thank You Quinn, Just recieved it today , It's in fine shape , I hope to find the time this weekend to see how it will fit.

And you also said Quote " Important! It's free, but you have to go out of your way to do something nice for someone you don't know. Not that you wouldn't do something nice for someone, I'm just looking for the "pay it forward" phemonenon. " end quote .

That has been passed on a couple of times allready , and I included the same stipulation :wink: Amazing the way that works , catches people off guard and makes them think 8)

Thank you again ,

Phil
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

Glad to do it.

Quinn