MORE DIFFERENT SCIENTIFIC FACTS

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

MORE DIFFERENT SCIENTIFIC FACTS

Post by Grizz »

i'm trying to title this so it will be investigated and enjoyed. this is a great diversion from the current flu-fright-demic. this links to an interview with an astronomer who talks about the known facts concerning the existence of space and matter and time and how they got here.

https://jashow.org/godtv/?vgo_ee=ClFMXi ... 87PAE4s%3D full screen is rewarding.

it begins by quoting the first verse of the Bible, "in the beginning God created...", and examines what is now known about the beginning of the universe. if you are put off by the mixture of Bible and science, I hope you will watch anyway, because we don't know what we don't know.

this is a huge humongous blessing to me, i can see how it might scare the living day lights out of someone else. this a huge thinking matter, and deeper than almost anything else we could think about. in a time when micky mouse "scientists" are playing at being god, and micky mouse politicians are playing at being satan, it is deeply refreshing to listen to a stable rational person who has a good grip on actual science. Enjoy!
piller
Posting leader...

Re: MORE DIFFERENT SCIENTIFIC FACTS

Post by piller »

Grizz, did you ever see the Moody Institute's movie about footprints in stone?

There are some who are infuriated by the discovery of human and dinosaur footprints overlapping in the rock layer there in Texas on that riverbed. I do nor state where they were found publicly. PM me and I will say. Too many who worship Evolution have been caught trying to destroy the area. It is impossible to explain without opening up the admission that there is an ultimate higher power.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Perhaps the soil that turned to mud and allowed the lizards to leave tracks turned to mud again some millions of years later and then permitted the humans to also leave tracks.

History according to Occam.

:wink:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Thanks Piller, don't recall the movie, but do remember the still photos. Stunning record. It's a good idea not to advertise it, it's also a good idea to circulate those images.