Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......bored

Post by piller »

Darn. I was hoping that we could let those groundhogs know that we didn't appreciate the South getting frostbite.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

HEY SIX, I win the 219 Zipper. Tell youwhat, mail to me and I'll bring it back in the fall.
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Well well....there's going to be big trouble..........just checked my gunroom security camera and looooooookkkkeeeee what I find!.....another Old Winchester.......

We were outside bs'en and I told Tom, "let's go in the house and check out some goooooooood stuff.....He say's, "wait a minute, I have to get my coat." I tell him it's 75 in the house and he won't need it but he insisted so I let it be.......

We are in the mighty gunroom telling lies and I needed to get a coffee so I went upstairs and when I came back he is digging through all my moulds.....mmmmmm.......so he finds a very nice Ideal 321297 for the 32 Spl/32-40 ...the kind that the handles are intergral with the block.....that's it........we bs some more and go outside to get the lead...

Figured it was easier to put the 1000 pounds of lead in the loader of the very very mighty Kubota so we loaded the bucket up and I just dumped it in the bed of his 350 Ford diesel.........the weight of the lead didn't even budge the springs.......

Anyway he leaves and I suspected something and low and behold, Tom has his own version of Jays buffalo coat......

3 Colts, 2 old model Rugers and the 44-40 Merwin and Hulbert are GONE! Seems like he didn't have room for the BAR. He even had the nerve to take the ones with ivory and stag grips!
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Probably a good thing I didn't come or you would be missing all your Marlins too! :lol:
You do know he is reprinting those Benjamins on Canadian money! ?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha!
Yea...I'd like to meet you in the flesh....well, you know what I mean!----

Funny too, Tom had to blast one and let loose and good for me the wind was going away from us. Cranked his leg up about 30 degrees and bam!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! So it worked!
See, I knew old Six would be on his guard if I showed up. So.....I gives ol Tom a few lessons, let him keep some loot, and give him a list of what I want! Easy peasy, more Colts for OldWin!
See, when you're a poor old hick like me, you gotta be resourceful. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Shhhh. Don’t tell Six but I am gonna buy that 1894 30wcf of his with that cash. Shhh. From the outside you had no clue there was 1000 pounds in the bed but inside I could almost tell it was there!!! Har har har. Didn’t slow the truck down at all. Jack, thanks for a great day.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

fordwannabe wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:31 pm Shhhh. Don’t tell Six but I am gonna buy that 1894 30wcf of his with that cash. Shhh. From the outside you had no clue there was 1000 pounds in the bed but inside I could almost tell it was there!!! Har har har. Didn’t slow the truck down at all. Jack, thanks for a great day.
I tell ya, if I had the cash, I'd go down there and clean him out! Good stuff.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Heck I didn't even get dressed today! Been up since 0445, had to change from sweatshirt to a tshirt about noon but still in my fleece pants! One of these days we will get together and plan something diabolical! :lol:
So, um, Jay i need a copy of your buffalo coat and its 1001 uses book for when I go see ol Sixer!

Just poured a little corn squeezins.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

You ain’t kidding Jay. If I win the lottery I would be at Jack’s second....after buying a new Super duty.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I am sipping on a glass of juice from some canned peaches that seem to have gone wrong. I gotta rest up... we ain’t gonna have a mighty Kubota for the UNLOAD tomorrow
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, I'm at work. So it looks like you boys win.
I had a big plate of buffalo wings..... not coat.....for supper and I can't shake my thirst.
Should have brought a 12 pack with me. :D
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Sure I hear power equipment and alcohol are a GREAT mix.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Power equipment and lots of things don't mix well. Ask Ray Stevens.
https://youtu.be/ZbEwjUtBEXE
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A slot canyon in Death Valley.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Tom, Jay is from ME, beer is the life giving elixir for those Mainiacs! :lol: Unless he was talking about
Poland Spring water?

Win woke me at 0345! I rolled over and next I opened my eyes it was 5- that's more like it!

That box canyon looks like you are shooting a cowboy movie, is that where the stampeding herd of cows is going to come from? Sure hope you sweep the tire tracks before you yell ACTION.

Good ol Ray Stevens! He did a lot of funny stuff.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That is a slot canyon, the entrance is seven miles on the other side of the mountains.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What do you do if you come across a boulder in the middle of the road? Back out 7 miles?... :D

3:45 a.m.????....I was just starting to drift off at dat time......

Watching this thing on Saddam Hussein .....he was not a very nice person......gassing people, running them over wit tanks....funnier than heck when he gathered all of the politicians in one big room for a meeting......and then started calling out names and these people were briskly removed, taken out and shot.....his version of a "Night of the Long Knives". It's what we need here...could fill up a whole stadium.... :D

GET YOUR POPCORN AND SODA's, AND BUFFALO COATS...ERR.....WINGS....THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START AT THE CPAC CONVENTION.

what it dat? Who dad dat?

Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Save that sawdust and mix it in with paraffin and pour it into the paper egg cartons. It makes the best fire starters I have ever seen.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

piller wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:24 pm Save that sawdust and mix it in with paraffin and pour it into the paper egg cartons. It makes the best fire starters I have ever seen.
I take it that's like making your own firelogs...........Geeze Piller I burn it or use it for when I'm changing oil.....I just squeeze some diesel fuel on it...it's the same stuff as barbecue fluid but at $3.00 a gallon a lot cheaper....and the smell goes right up the chimney....

That particular sawdust is Osage orange and makes one of THE very best fluxes when your casting bullets.....I opened the side door on my table saw and filled up a gallon bag with it and tied up the end.....after Tom left I couldn't find it.....his dang buffalo coat must be a extra large sized version of Jay's.....even my double wheeled wheelbarrow is gone.....

I'm going to sweet talk my buddy into dropping off a truckload of Osage orange...preferably uncut so I can make axe and sledgehammer handles.......he will shoot all year for free. So when Gunny comes over I'll have a mess to give him. Old Savage got the walnut I had and Jay took the rotted willow wood.

Well.....MY PRESIDENT is getting ready to talk!...Me and mom just stuffed ourselves with Amish eggs, sausage, home baked bread wit lots of unsalted butter and washed it down with 2 cups each of some kind of Colombian coffee...we is BUZZIN'.

Back in da day it was a few joints, a bottle of Old Turkey, hoagies, greasy onion rings, and Colt 45 malt liquor.....some people still do that well into their sixties and are therefore "ticking time bombs". :D

Worlds first Osage orange naval cannon carriage.....50 caliber...gonna test it after da speech....

The metal inserts holding the cannon to the carriage is a piece of .22 barrel from a Remington bored out.

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So are you going to build a section of a 3 masted sailing ship to put the cannon in?

Years ago I was doing what Piller said, I used cup cake wrappers, old candles and chips from the shop. I was setting the warm ones on the table to cool, when I brought more over the ones I made were GONE! Claro was passing walnut candles for a few days!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:37 pm
piller wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:24 pm Save that sawdust and mix it in with paraffin and pour it into the paper egg cartons. It makes the best fire starters I have ever seen.
I take it that's like making your own firelogs...........Geeze Piller I burn it or use it for when I'm changing oil.....I just squeeze some diesel fuel on it...it's the same stuff as barbecue fluid but at $3.00 a gallon a lot cheaper....and the smell goes right up the chimney....

That particular sawdust is Osage orange and makes one of THE very best fluxes when your casting bullets.....I opened the side door on my table saw and filled up a gallon bag with it and tied up the end.....after Tom left I couldn't find it.....his dang buffalo coat must be a extra large sized version of Jay's.....even my double wheeled wheelbarrow is gone.....

I'm going to sweet talk my buddy into dropping off a truckload of Osage orange...preferably uncut so I can make axe and sledgehammer handles.......he will shoot all year for free. So when Gunny comes over I'll have a mess to give him. Old Savage got the walnut I had and Jay took the rotted willow wood.

Well.....MY PRESIDENT is getting ready to talk!...Me and mom just stuffed ourselves with Amish eggs, sausage, home baked bread wit lots of unsalted butter and washed it down with 2 cups each of some kind of Colombian coffee...we is BUZZIN'.

Back in da day it was a few joints, a bottle of Old Turkey, hoagies, greasy onion rings, and Colt 45 malt liquor.....some people still do that well into their sixties and are therefore "ticking time bombs". :D

Worlds first Osage orange naval cannon carriage.....50 caliber...gonna test it after da speech....

The metal inserts holding the cannon to the carriage is a piece of .22 barrel from a Remington bored out.

Wow! Great work buddy! That looks really neat.
Rotted willow? After all I've done to.......for....you? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:54 pm

Savage got the walnut I had and Jay took the gold filled willow studded with 4 carat diamonds

Wow! Great work buddy! That looks really neat.
Rotted willow? After all I've done to.......for....you? :D
You must have snow blindness from all that sled riding......read it again!! You pal----6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha! Good save.
But it's still in the original above. :lol:
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:01 pmWhat do you do if you come across a boulder in the middle of the road? Back out 7 miles?... :D
Hook up the winch to it and drag it back with you... :twisted: You DON'T leave it there for the next fellow! Nice work on the naval cannon carriage!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Griff wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:15 pm
Sixgun wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:01 pmWhat do you do if you come across a boulder in the middle of the road? Back out 7 miles?... :D
Hook up the winch to it and drag it back with you... :twisted: You DON'T leave it there for the next fellow! Nice work on the naval cannon carriage!
Well, not always... :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I don't hang out in bars enough to get the winches to go with me anywhere.
D. Brian Casady
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

piller wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:40 pmI don't hang out in bars enough to get the winches to go with me anywhere.
Wrong spelling... you're thinking "wenches"! :P
Blaine wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:30 pm
Griff wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:15 pm
Well, not always... :lol:
... in THAT case get out, bring a bulldozer back and build a ramp over it!!! :o
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

If you wanna have some potentially-dangerous fun, throw some Osage Orange wood in the campfire. It pops and throws out sparks like crazy. Even putting it in the wood furnace you can hear it in there making all sorts of noises and every once in a while if you have a lower door open sparks will come out down through the ashes.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

AJMD429 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:05 pm If you wanna have some potentially-dangerous fun, throw some Osage Orange wood in the campfire. It pops and throws out sparks like crazy. Even putting it in the wood furnace you can hear it in there making all sorts of noises and every once in a while if you have a lower door open sparks will come out down through the ashes.
True Doc....it does pop a fair amount......I've burned a fair amount of it...I'll save it for the cold nights. As it burns down the wood glows like coal..big chunks glowing........nothing pops like poplar.....I don't know if that's what they named it that but even if it's well dried out it still pops.....I must have burned 15 cords of poplar and heated the house exclusively with it for three years...burns hot and if you split it according to the weather in an air tight stove, it burns all night.

While we are watching tv we leave the doors open and don't even bother with the screen.....we don't have rugs, only hardwood floors and sometimes those babies will pop out five feet......our one little dog, Miss Apple, a shih tzu is extremely gun shy and everytime it pops she jumps up a foot or so...

I wouldn't trade a wood burning stove with dogs sleeping around it for nuttin'.----006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Griff...you know these things being a navy guy...what the heck are those steps on a naval carriage for? Jay says in Maine they still use these guns on their Coast Guard boats.

About a half hour ago I tested the cannon with a light load of 25 grains of black and a 50 caliber round ball and aiming it in a pile of soft dirt....boom! 30 seconds later my neighbor blasts a mag out of his 9mm......we is all gun folk around here.... :D

Couldn't imagine living in a communist state around liberals.
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Six... think places to push the carriage back in place... or... maybe it was just to reduce weight... or... maybe it was simply the extent of the designer's artistic talent! :P :P :D
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK...thanks....that makes sense as the recoil pushes them back and give the seamen a place to push forward. I've seen big ropes attached to them to keep them recoiling too far back. What a life that must have been.... no wonder people didn't make it past 50.
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Actually, they used a block and tackle to "pull" them back into position after loading.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Hard and dangerous work.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I always assumed that the steps were so you could put a board across them and vary the windage adjustment of the cannon, or at least tip the muzzle down for cleaning and draining if you flushed it with water.
A3EC81C1-2B23-4D16-8461-1447B5192D0F.png
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks doc...talk about laziness...on my part......I'm still not used to having the world's information at my fingertips....for near 50 years it was always consulting the encyclopedias or asking. :D 6....da bro
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm ready to send Winnie to you Six! She woke me up again at 3:45! Although this was her having a very vocal nightmare! It's funny as all get out- she whines, growls and barks in her sleep. It's not a normal bunny chasing dream but a honest night terror. I've been trying to get it on video but every time I try Parker wakes her up.

The cannon looks very nice, the steps are for elevation changes I believe.

The cannon my buddy's dad made , copy of a revolutionary war cannon, anyhow we would get it assembled in the barn on July 3rd. On the 4th we would open the doors& roll it out- fire it & roll it back in and close the doors... Wait until the local PD went by. Give it a half hour and do it again. Ya know- good clean fun!

I've been looking for data to load up some of those light 375 cast bullets, I think that mold is 235 gr, Six I know you mentioned a mouse load? Was it unique? How much? Might try red dot too.

Coffee time!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Dogs are funny in their sleep. Aoife, our Irish Terrier, sleeps on her back with all 4 paws in the air.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Winnie does the same, when the dreams start all 4 are going nowhere fast. There have been a few times she has fallen off the couch/bed when having a really bad dream. Im confused about what bad is in her life, 3 hots & a cot, free health care...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dogs and cannons...life don't get much better.........3:45.... f.d.......62 years of being forced to get up with the sun, or before, changed all dat..........it really don't matter when you get up as we have artificial lighting nowadays.....THATS why people used to get up with the sun....to see..........

Matches are starting back up...got two calls yesterday......told the guys to wait 'till Joe Bidens Covid 19 vaccines take effect....guys coming up to you, coughing, gagging, spitting when they talk, handling my guns, ....go away says 6.....some people look like they are a heartbeat away from a stoppage.

I see T-Bone gets his lead and vanishes.......
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Vaccine or not I say you are still at risk! Its unproven, won't necessarily keep you from getting it/ passing it and you'll start listening to NPR!!!

To. Probably dropped a nut unloading all that lead and is sitting in his Barkolounger with an ice pack! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I didn’t disappear I am recuperating! Don’t know if you boys are aware but there are a LOT of those little ingots in a thousand pounds. Ow! Err! Dang back!
Besides I am staying away from a certain deplorable from southeastern Pennsylvania because he hasn’t given me a price on that30-30 and in my mind, if he hasn’t given me a price ...THEN I KNOW I CANNOT AFFORD IT. If he gives me a price I will probably figure some way that I can make it happen.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I am for vaccines, but this CoVid vaccine is a totally new type. I am wanting more proof on this type.
Like that H&K caseless ammunition from the 1980s, I just want more than someone's say-so.
D. Brian Casady
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I had the Oxford vaccine and so did my landlord and landlady today they both tested positive for the Chinese Pox...they got tested because their Gardner is in hospital with it.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

G-K I almost bought a .58 cal Springfield replica for $250, it was beatiful shape with brass hardware, it was too long to fit, and had no room keft. I only wished it had been a carbine!

How can it be called a vaccine, if you can still catch it afterwards?
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Then, there are those who have already caught the Chinaflu twice. Something is not adding up.
D. Brian Casady
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Piller, I admit my information is a month or so old but last I looked at real data.... 5 people world wide were confirmed to have caught it twice. In our Pennsylvania Dept of Health reporting we are seeing quite a few people who have “tested as positive twice.” I question this to a point. Personal OPINION is the PCR test is Junk for this disease. It was an AIDS test and when pressed into service for this disease the inventor of the test declared it would have a 30-40 percent error rate. But what does he know, he just invented the darn thing. His comments were on the CDC website for about 6 hours before they were pulled. Off my soapbox now. One more question what happened to influenza this year? We usually have close to a thousand cases in the nursing homes we monitor by now.... we have 5 as of this morning. Hmmmm?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Yes! Where is the flu? Sure the masks and distancing and such will bring the numbers down a little, but no way has it disappeared.
D. Brian Casady
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Our doctor called to ask when we were coming in for the vaccine......we laughed......aint nobody puttin nuttin in our bodies that we don't need.......

Birdman