Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......bored

Post by piller »

I think that rifle wins at any distance over 15 feet.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ahhhhh just back from the groomer, haven't had my haircut since October- I let my winter coat grow! Let my beard grow too. Gonna keep the beard go all ZZ Top! :lol:

Whose is that broad in the B&W photo? Oh thats her 'highness' . Guess she can't be all bad, she is a dog person. :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

You got a beard? I hate them....grew one two years ago for the first time in my life and after two months I got rid of it....I was conscience of it all the time.

Gave moms Jeep the 1,2,3 today.....a super detailing.....baby looks new......just turned over 30 thou the other day. I went to clean mine out...on the inside....opened the door, looked in and closed it back up.......still clean from last year.
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:04 pm In her day the Queen would say, bring it on Homeboy.
Somehow you won page 8.....I thought Gunny won...dunno.....you win the "Kunta Kinte" award.

Looks like and probably is an Enfield .22 trainer.....don't know though, the bolt looks long....

I have tremendous respect for the queen......she's old school and portrays none of that liberal stuff that's being pushed down our throats today. Charles is a bit wishy washy......I can see how Diana felt trapped....she was a fine lady. I also don't care for that Camila broad.....
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Watching Tucker Carlson. Seeing the body cam footage of George Floyd is just crazy. He was obviously high as a U2 Spyplane. No wonder he died.
D. Brian Casady
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Good ole Six toad me night dat da cop should gotta medal fer community service.

Birdman de Leverguns
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Beard is new, let it grow November 19, shaved it off because i ignorantly believed the mask b.s., started again last fall and I've realized the beard keeps the mask off my skin, not that I spend a lot of time wearing the thing. I've had & kept a mustache for 30 years. Might got to a goatee.

Again no love of the royal family, never followed any of it. I really don't care now that the 'princes' are acting like... well I can't say it here.

A post or two musta been deleted, I did get page 8 , bfd...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yup, Gunny got page 8 I don't want anything by default, still trying to figure what to do with the 105mm Howitzer I won on the gun room thread... :lol:
download.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Load a beehive round and wait for further instructions! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I have never heard of Megan Markel until she married prince Harry! She probably married him for a diamond incrusted tiara! After watching the Oprah interview you could tell Oprah just wanted to deep fry and eat both of them! Why would Weightwatchers use a obese women to sell diet product's! That would be like Ford selling there new Mustang with a Hugo engine in it! :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Let's see.......
Facial hair, the royal family, 105 howitzers.....

I don't have much experience with the 105 or the royal family, but I've had a beard, and or mustache since high school.

I will say I kinda feel sorry for the old queen. She must just shake her head in disgust. What an embarrassment some of those fools are.
I'm embarrassed that floozie is from the US. Like mentioned above, I'd never heard of her before (which I'm sure has more than a little to do with the whole thing). She ain't even good looking. Too narrow between the eyes, sure sign of a moron.

I've worked with a few cannon cockers from the Vietnam era. I always found the accuracy and effectiveness of the 105 very impressive. It really is pretty compact for what it will do. "God is on the side with the best artillery" is a very good quote. Not sure who said it.

I've only been without a mustache for a few months since I first grew one in high school. I used to grow a beard every fall since HS for hunting season. I would keep it all winter. Then, for some unexplained reason, it started bugging me more. I would shave it after hunting season. Then I just grew a goatee. I've kept that year round for many years now. Most times I don't let it get too long.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Luckily... I was in Zumwalt's Navy, and have had a mustache since leaving boot camp. Well... except for that one brief moment in my life when I'd completed the police academy... the instructors all said, "...lose the mustache, no on has ever attended graduation with a mustache... You're not big enough to be the first." I must've thought I was... cause I showed up with it in full force... 5 of those little weasels tackled me, and started pulling my mustache out, one hair at a time! After the first few, I figured a dry shave would be less painful! I sometimes wonder if any one has EVER graduated with one in the nearly 45 years since!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Griff wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:41 am Luckily... I was in Zumwalt's Navy, and have had a mustache since leaving boot camp. Well... except for that one brief moment in my life when I'd completed the police academy... the instructors all said, "...lose the mustache, no on has ever attended graduation with a mustache... You're not big enough to be the first." I must've thought I was... cause I showed up with it in full force... 5 of those little weasels tackled me, and started pulling my mustache out, one hair at a time! After the first few, I figured a dry shave would be less painful! I sometimes wonder if any one has EVER graduated with one in the nearly 45 years since!
Hahaha bra-vo Griff! Bra-vo! That is awesome.

My son is the only Coastie I've seen with a bushy full beard and shaved head. I don't know how he managed to get them to sign off on that.
I call him the "Coast Guard operator". :roll:
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Jog wrote:"I have never heard of Megan Markel until she married prince Harry! She probably married him for a diamond incrusted tiara! After watching the Oprah interview you could tell Oprah just wanted to deep fry and eat both of them! Why would Weightwatchers use a obese women to sell diet product's! That would be like Ford selling there new Mustang with a Hugo engine in it! ...........................................I almost lost my coffee all over the keyboard........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought the same thing when Trump was trying to make pals with kim joung sum dum from Korea. they were all just sizing Him up wondering how many people the could feed from Him.... :shock: :lol: .
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

One
Pizza
Ragu on a pound of spaghetti
Apple pie
Hagen Daz gallon
It all spells out her snack before and after the show.

Smeggin Markle is about the worst actress in history.
D. Brian Casady
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I've had a short beard now for about three year's now. I'm afraid if I shave it the state of Maine will demand that I leave! When I lived in Gettysburg, PA. everybody had a beard.
I learned one thing about beard's. Don't ever shave your face mid winter. I froze for the rest of the winter. When you bring the ice cold stock of a fine Winchester or Marlin to your face, BURR!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

When I'm not polishing the Howitzer I'm trimming my goatee and mustache, I would happily shave it off but Shirley prefers me with it. I did let it grow during the lockdown but she didn't like the Gabby Hayes look... :lol:
Gabby 26 - cover.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have had a mustache for years. I have some serious scarring on my upper lip from a steering wheel tearing it up in a car accident as a teenager. I use the mustache to cover the scars. PillHer does not like for me to grow a beard. Here in Texas, it seldom gets cold enough for long enough to grow a beard.
D. Brian Casady
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I JUST made my last student loan payment from nursing school. Wahoooo
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

fordwannabe wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:37 pm I JUST made my last student loan payment from nursing school. Wahoooo
Congratulations buddy! That must be a good feeling.
Now just put that same money away for retirement.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

OldWin wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:54 pm
fordwannabe wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:37 pm I JUST made my last student loan payment from nursing school. Wahoooo
Congratulations buddy! That must be a good feeling.
Now just put that same money away for retirement.
And don't touch it till then! I might not be still working if I'd followed that advice!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

JOG wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:06 am
I took a long walk in the wood's. Still lot's of snow on the ground. Lot's of deer bed's on the south facing slopes. That's where the most of the snow has melted. I'll try looking for shed racks again this weekend.
Last edited by JOG on Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Since the average Pharmacist graduates with $250 thousand in debt, and starting wages are dropping to levels last seen 20 years ago, I could never pay off my student loans and still make a living if I were to graduate today and be one of the 1% who is not defaulting on student loans. I paid mine off. Eating ramen noodles at least once a day for ten years sucked. The unaffordable lack of care act hurt us bad. When I started, police officers were averaging $5,000 a year more as rookies than Pharmacists were. Being the red headed stepchild of the medical professions has always been an issue. Cable installers for ComCast were starting at two dollars per hour more than we were in 1994.
D. Brian Casady
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Everything is like that now. We are slowly being reduced to slaves. Working more and more to just survive. It's all by design.
Everyone's answer is "more money". In reality, it isn't the answer at all. This is no different than raising the minimum wage. It just devalues currency and adds instant inflation. This is why everything is junk nowadays. It's the only way manufacturing can stay profitable. It doesnt matter how much money you have if only garbage is available.

The real problem is half of your check being stolen before you even get it. Then spending most of the half you get on other taxes you have no control over.
I have had the same job for the same company for 33 years. I make over 3 times an hour what I did when I was hired. But, I don't make near as good a living as I did in 1988.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Let's expand on Jay.......let's see....howitzers, beards, student loans, Royal Family, other things.....

Most people are stupid and fall for material items and they think a great job is gonna get them that, so what do they do, they loan themselves out to the hilt on an education and they are 50 before they have 10 cents in their pocket.....the trick is to get yourself a "mild uducation" and KEEP YOUR OVERHEAD LOW.....which means NO credit cards or spending on frivolous b.s.

Who has more money.....the guy who makes $200,000 a year but $180,000 of it goes to creditors........or the guy who makes $80,000 and $30,000 goes back to creditors......or like a guy I know.....this guy makes $40,000 a year and maybe $8,000 goes back out to taxes, electric and insurance. This guy would bring his lunch to work while the other guys would spend $20 a day which equates to over $500 a month, $11,000 a year as they worked Saturdays and most Sundays....this sensible thinking guy would work 8 and skate, retired at 62 and today he can tell the whole world to go .:-" themselves, which I'm told, he does on a regular basis. :D

People are soooooooo worried about what others think of them...they equate "living large" with success.... :D stupid is as stupid be.

Beards......I used to go out with girls who had beards. To me, it looked like a "bearded clam"...
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Tell ya buddy, the younger you are when you figure out what is really important, and how little you really need, the better off you are.
I bought my house when I was 23. I gave 48k for it. I don't know anybody that lives in a smaller place than me. Well, maybe my middle son. I live pretty small, but I really don't want for anything. I actually have more than I thought I ever would. I also don't give a rats south side about what anyone else has. I spent a whopping 3k on my education, had a job before I left school, and made more than most of the 100k in debt, dress up and pretend types. I find that I buy less all the time. Mostly cause nothing is any good. All junk with a lot of hype.
I kinda thought I might like a new sled. But a couple weeks ago I tried out my buddies 2020. It was nice, but you know, my 20 year old one ain't too bad. He paid 10k for it used. I don't think I want one that bad.
My Jeep is 18 years old. I wouldn't even want a new one. Wouldn't trade even. My truck is ok, but not what I really want. I was going to trade 2 years ago but still haven't. Only reason I have it is traveling. Otherwise, I will have a mid 70s Chevy. I can keep that running. No stupid electronic garbage.

I don't know. Guess I'm just a grumpy old man. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
No bro...your not a grumpy old dude.....you have what people in our fathers generation had....common sense.....I have NEVER let anyone or anything hold anything over my head. I always knew that once you sign papers of any kind, YOU are giving RULING POWERS to the one your signing papers with..

People think that while they are driving down the road, in a store, at a party, wherever that others are looking up to them like they are DuPonts because of the IMAGE they project. Then they go home and think about how they can sign more papers so everyone will be jealous of them. :D They buy big houses, fancy clothes, brag about their vacation to the islands then go to the gunshop and buy a Rossi or a Uberti. :D (I know your laughing)

I TRIED to instill this to my children with little effect. I can fit three of my houses in both of my kids houses.....but living in a great area also means their houses will appreciate.....my boy paid 325 for his place about 10 years ago and he can sell it for 600 tomorrow...Denver's housing is spiraling upward from all those Kalifornia hippies moving east.

He called yesterday and his new Ford diesel truck came in....He special ordered it and according to him it'll pull a house down and will go 0-60 in 6 seconds and can haul a million pounds...close to 80 big ones....I told him my 1989 Ole Yeller Jeep will get me anywhere his truck will get him and I have the title to it.....I can sleep till noon and he has to get up at 3....I like my style better.

Gonna take Miss Apple out for a walk in da woooooooods....past the go-rage, over da creek, and into da woooooods.....See? we Gun Room dudes can laugh and laugh and the "others" get more burned up with every laugh we have.-----006 (he not be wrapped excessively)
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha

Well.......excessive wrappings be overrated anyhow. :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

If I knew back then what I know now! I didn't go into this for the money. Sort of like AJMD429, I found something I enjoyed and was good at.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I saw somewhere the queen waxes her mustache- any truth to that GK?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:13 pm I saw somewhere the queen waxes her mustache- any truth to that GK?
To be honest I didn't even know she had a spoon broom.... :o
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Good ole 6 axed me tonight to axe you guys 'bout flying on da plane wit ammo.

Who flies a lot or in the last year or two and brought guns and ammo?....My BIL is headed to Texas on some kind of a turkey and pig hunt and he claims the airlines demand that ammo has to be in its original factory box....... He's bringing a 44 Mag handgun of some sort for the pigs and I told him the regular green flip top MTM plastic boxes should be fine as that's what I always used and never had a problem but he don't want to take a chance so I dug out some original Remington 44 Mag. cardboard boxes.

The Queen has a mustache?

Birdman
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Check with the airlines. Their people probably don't know sic 'em from c'mere about guns.
D. Brian Casady
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

This place is a barrel of laughs...I laugh at it all the time....Hey, I know....When's your first tea party. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

piller wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:36 pm If I knew back then what I know now! I didn't go into this for the money. Sort of like AJMD429, I found something I enjoyed and was good at.

Nothing wrong with that, my friend.
I'm sick of what I do and can't stand who I do it for. The years are a draggin now. Hoping they close. Then they will have to retire me. I'm burnt.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya Piller.....that's his problem to figure out.....

Well Jayster.......it's good to see you more often.........your right bud, those last few years draaaaaaaaaag. As you have a lot of hobbies, family there, and friends to hang out with, you'll love it.....count your blessings.......------Double O Six
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah old buddy. Can't wait to get outta there.
Probably shouldn't feel that way, but I do.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It's not so much about the actual job you do...it's all the new rules and regulations, people below you in seniority fighting for your spot, and the fact that your becoming a short timer...it's that feeling when your 15 and it's a looooonnnnggg year waiting for 16 to get yo license so you can put the twenty inch wheels and spinners on.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah that is a lot of it. There's one supervisor that wasn't born when I started working there. WTH?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I am part time at a small Hospital chain. Love it there. At the major retailers, it seemed that they promoted you to your highest level of incompetence.

At one store, a 20 year old was made store manager. He cost them a lawsuit. I do not know all the details, but a customer was verbally assaulting a female employee. A male employee said that the customer should stop before he called the Police. The customer was loudly threatening physical violence. The 22 year old store manager fired the male employee on the spot. All I know is that there was a lawsuit and the company lost quite a lot of money. Things like a 22 year old store manager with no experience and less sense are what make me hate retail.
D. Brian Casady
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I always like the reply " I HAVE UNDERWEAR OLDER THAN YOU " :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Couple years before I left the lumberyard, at a monthly meeting the boss announced that his middle daughter and wife were coming to work full time. Neither of which knew anything about lumber/plumbing/electrical/retail. By the time I left the daughter was named store manager- nepotism at its finest. I couldn't get any help for the outside part of the business and was doing the jobs of 3 people...

Grrrr, decided to make a loaf of rye last night. Set the bread machine up so the timer would have the bread done at 5am. It's done alright- if ya like rye flavored gravel! For some reason the loaf didn't come together... Fresh yeast, old flour I guess.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

It's getting to be fishing season....Here's a small one out of the Rogue River in Bestlever's drift boat.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

My sister, who's husband is one of those guys with a 155 IQ and cannot work for anybody...he started out in the sixties working for Boeing and quit after a year......he makes furniture for high rollers.....one hutch he made for a DuPont took him like a year to make and had all of these antique joints ....stuff over my head.

Well, I have an orange quartz rock to mount at the end of the driveway......this makes 3 and I need one more which I found while walking the dog.....about 6-8' down a creek ravine on my in laws property....like, how do you get a 500 pound rock that's near round, half way buried down a 45 degree hill up? Thinking about one of those grappling hooks you see tree surgeons use....

These rocks work greeeeeeeeaaaaaaatttttt on the suspension of BMW's that like to use little people's driveways to turn around on...
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You need landmines! ( and not the ones from Miss Apple)

We quit early today, its Friday. Get to the bone crusher a bit early, no patients so I go in. Doc comes in from the house asks if I can wait, another patient ahead of me. Sure, ya want me to wait outside? Naw this lady is cool. So the woman gets here, walks in and I say to her I won't breath- she laughs and says naw your good. Oh and none of us are wearing chin diapers! Dunno bout you guys but im SICK of this stuff!

Hey Jay- get up its time for work!

Got a message from a buddy this morning, his mom passed this morning, couple years of sickness. She was Mom to all us boys, deer hunted, slaughtered chickens &turkeys- she could pluck fowl like no one else, milked their own cows and boy could she cook!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

She was made from the tough pioneer stock for sure. Not enough like her left.
D. Brian Casady
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sorry to hear about your buddy's mom, see must have been quite a woman.

Regarding the "chin diapers" I will miss wearing mine...
wild-west-cowboy-portrait-man-bandanna-mask-vector-western-bandit-hat-text-isolated-white-171044593.jpg
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Blaine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:09 pm It's getting to be fishing season....Here's a small one out of the Rogue River in Bestlever's drift boat.
Are there size minimum or maximum limits? How many can you keep? How do you cook them? Broil? Bake? Smoke?
D. Brian Casady
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

piller wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:04 pm
Blaine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:09 pm It's getting to be fishing season....Here's a small one out of the Rogue River in Bestlever's drift boat.
Are there size minimum or maximum limits? How many can you keep? How do you cook them? Broil? Bake? Smoke?
It matters not....I always catch and release. If I had a preference, I'd make spicy salmon kabobs. Smoked until the meat is almost dry, but, moist...if that makes any sense....No mushy fish for me..

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wind, rain, hail, cold on the course today. Warm come on now. !!!
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...