4-Pronged False Flag

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

4-Pronged False Flag

Post by FWiedner »

I'm not familiar with the All News Pipeline, but a link caught my eye and I ended up at the linked page.

I thought the idea improbable enough to fit right in with the political skullduggery evident in our land at this time.

Watch Out For A Four-Pronged 'Deep State' False Flag To 'Install' Kamala Harris, End The 2nd Amendment, Complete The Demonization Of Patriots And Usher In The 'New World Order'

https://allnewspipeline.com/Deep_State_ ... g_2021.php

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: 4-Pronged False Flag

Post by Blaine »

I've got a whole crapload of "horseshoes" that were bought before NICS for F2F sales became a law here in WA..... 8)
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.
----
An Olive Branch Should Only Be Offered Once. You Can Accept It, Or Stick It. :P
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I don't believe it......there has never been stronger support for the 2nd. in the history of this nation than there is now. President Trump exposed the left AND the right for what they are and people other than NRA members now know the importance of being able to defend yourself with the firearm of your choice. The lefts destruction of the inner cities showed everyone what can happen and how fragile law and order really is.....along with civility.

3 percent of the population won this nation freedom a long time ago. We here at Leverguns who are keyboard commando/nobodies/sissies when compared to the young bucks out there returning from the sand box.

Harris? She ain't a pimple on Trumps A. She was put there by people unknown to me and you and it's a fat chance she will have a following.-----006
S&W 2nd Model Hand Ejector
.32-20 W.C.F.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

ok Six. I'd like to be the first to say that, uh, we aren't in the 1770s any more... and kamela is the chosen object of the demon forces pulling the strings. i will not be surprised to see an American krystalnact (sp) in the foreseeable.

unless of course the unmentionable action happens first
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Grizz wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:51 pm
ok Six. I'd like to be the first to say that, uh, we aren't in the 1770s any more... and kamela is the chosen object of the demon forces pulling the strings. i will not be surprised to see an American krystalnact (sp) in the foreseeable.

unless of course the unmentionable action happens first
so, what i'm saying is, that the false flag operations are already happening and succeeding brilliantly.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Grizz wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:52 pm

so, what i'm saying is, that the false flag operations are already happening and succeeding brilliantly.

What are they succeeding with? The only success I've seen is further division between the left and the right....about the same as what happened during our Civil War.

ALL fights escalate to the point where it gets vicious until one backs down and he/she is declared the winner....husband and wife, guys at work, discussion forums, guys from the "East End" vs. "West End" of cities, etc.

I still say what is going on is nothing more than the "haves/have nots" being used by the intellectual elite so they can be in power and what happens as a result of that is called "war" so the elitist babies can have their way. It's commonly known that the elitists want a one world order not unlike the kingdoms in England uniting as one, barbarian tribes uniting to beat the Romans, all through treachery, deception and ultimately the murder of thousands....or millions....or whatever it takes to be #1.

The "China virus?"....I'd be more willing to bet it was a "CFR virus"----006
.32-20 W.C.F.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

What are they succeeding with?
well, they stole the elections and now own the government lock stock and barrel. something even o'liar couldn't do.

is this just business as usual in your view?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sure Grizz...business as usual........for some strange reason, unknown to me, mankind is the only animal on earth that kills its own for sport. Me, you, and the vast majority of people just want to live a happy life, free from being stepped on by others....it's that small percentage of people that has an incessant need to control others, a la Pelosi, chucky, McConnel and all of the rest of evil in Washington......ya know, who (Pelosi) in their right mind is 80 years old and instead of enjoying life, has a need to stay in power and control others through deception, lies and murder...a la Hillary .........even Bill Klinton seems to have taken a break from power grabbing to bust little girls with his buddy Epstein.

Take the average Joe like us here...if we come into a lot of money we go on vacations, buy land, car, guns, eat good..but those evil disciples of Satan never stop acquiring power. To them, you and me are dirt to be used in their quest of being the first person in the world to control the world.

Donald Trump was the monkey wrench in their gears....

Power is the most powerful drug known to mankind.

Without guns, they will kill us. The elitists are in a hurry and no longer want to wait generations to see results and also know our guns are a hindrance to their goal so they introduced a virus.

Stay prepared and take care of those close to you...be happy......it's all we can do.---6
.32-20 W.C.F.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I like to point out to moderates and people who are low information voters who just assume they should be liberals because they’ve heard conservatives are bad, things like the proposed Northwoods operation or for the ones who are old enough to actually remember the Protests in the 1960s M, that they were infiltrated with agent provocateurs. When they realize what has actually been proposed and what has actually happened in the past, it may make them think harder about today’s events before jumping to conclusions and ‘statist’ authoritarian solutions.

Of course that’s predicated on the scant chance that people who are liberal can actually think... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun, you have a clear picture of the world that most highly-educated ‘smart’ folks barely grasp at all.

If I had a college you’d be one of the civics teachers.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I think that the elite see us as cows to be milked of our tax dollars.

I don't think that they really want to kill us (who would pay the taxes that fund this whole thing?), but I do think they would like to pull our fangs so that we are no longer dangerous.
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

I think this past summer was a test Krystallnacht. They wanted to see how far they could go and it was pretty far.

I heard one of the critters proclaim they needed to head for the suburbs next. That could end badly.