Politicians must be pretty scared by the mob attack on Capitol Hill

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 2.0

Politicians must be pretty scared by the mob attack on Capitol Hill

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

The condemnation seems inappropriate when considered in the context of all of the riots and killing of 2020. Even little Marco Rubio has come out to ensure that I’ll never vote for him to be President
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Politicians must be pretty scared by the mob attack on Capitol Hill

Post by AJMD429 »

If even half of this ‘Italian stuff’ is true....there is a BUNCH of fear in the swamp right now....

> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79105
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 2.0

I've been watching the Italian information play out, but I don't have any way of judging whether any of it is true.

I think that is one of the biggest frustrations we have, we keep being told by both sides about evidence that never seems to pan out. So reasonable people look at all of this with skepticism. However, some people on both sides are not reasonable.

The biggest problem I see is that I don't know that we would recognize the truth when and if we actually see it.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Scott Tschirhart wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:10 am
The biggest problem I see is that I don't know that we would recognize the truth when and if we actually see it.
Yeah, and WHO would actually issue warrants, WHO would actually do the arresting, and WHO would actually hear the cases...???

We cannot count on our own alphabet-agencies, because obviously the FBI and CIA are at least at some level involved. It isn't likely that ordinary street-agents will go out and arrest high-profile powerful people if those people are in cahoots with their superior officers. Even if that happened, what court would try the case...?

PERHAPS a foreign court would be able to do that........
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 2.0

We use so much American tax dollars to bribe the rest of the world to do what we want. I don't see any foreign courts getting involved either.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

They are definitely scared. The pressure on the big media must be intense as well.

https://americanactionnews.com/media/20 ... on-claims/

One MORE reason government shouldn't be allowed to "license" ANYTHING. Whatever they can 'give' they can take away, and they can do it arbitrarily. They control the airways, and it is one thing to create a structure for people to operate within so signals are not messing each other up, but that is a far different thing than dictating whether or not a given station can broadcast or not.

Of course in many cases it IS the corporate 'agenda' that is behind it, but at least in that case there is room for competition and others will fill the void, just like Parler stepped in recently. Parler will be able to survive the 'corporate' competition and attempts to stifle them, but when the GOVERNMENT gets involved (which it will no doubt), there is nothing they can do that wouldn't be "a federal crime".

Physicians beg for licensing under the guise of 'assuring quality' but the real reason is to stifle competition. Yet if there were no licensure by government, those providing quality service would fare just fine. The existence of 'licensure' hasn't kept out the crappy ones.

Poohgyrr
Levergunner 3.0
Location: May Old CA RIP, may God Bless and protect Texas and the USA

Post by Poohgyrr »

Keeping it simple, and real life...

One side of this battle for our Nation promotes and protects the murder of:

Babies (remember that video of Planned Parenthood bragging of how much money they make by selling body parts of aborted babies? You know, like the way your grocery store sells loaves of bread.)

Our elderly (one recent example is the Cuomo nursing home scandal.)

Our veterans (the health care being withheld by the VA, prior to Trump becoming POTUS and stopping that practice.)

And much more. I expect the people doing that will do anything.

The other side in this battle, consistently stopped a lot of the BS he inherited from previous Presidents. Brought back jobs from overseas (remember the “magic wand” comment?). Removed government regulations strangling businesses both small and large. Lead the creation of new jobs, with the lowest unemployment for tons of Americans. Rebuilt the excessively torn down military (remember all the reports of using parts from scrapyards, and lack of munitions, unserviceable vehicles (maintenance not funded), and select personnel being retired early?). Ended our dependence upon energy from nations, including those that are hostile to us. Etc... oh yeah, the list of those politicians who declared themselves enemies of Trump, that says something..
John
Family, blue steel & wood, hot biscuits, and fresh coffee.
Luke 22:36 Romans 12:17-21 Ephesians 4:26-32
"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I would say that the thing both politicians and the American People should take away from the recent rally on Capitol Hill is that an illusion has been shattered.

The political control exerted by the elitists in Washington D.C. is an illusion. They are not in charge.

The People... the mob, if you will... can crush them like bugs any day of the week.

I personally believe that we should remind them of that fact more frequently.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I can only repeat what I wrote on another thread...
"After watching the news for 6+ months of Kenosha , Seattle , Portland , Chicago , Cleveland , and even little Erie Pa , and more being looted and have riots , all of these legislators got a big wakeup call when it hit them where they work. what a pitiful lack of effective security . I bet the world is full of terrorists today who can't be leave it could be so darn EASY......................................... none of the elected wanted to stop it all last year because it was somebody else's problem. now it is suddenly a huge deal. makes Me puke."
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 2.0

Its interesting to watch the facts come out.

Apparently people were gathering outside the Capitol Building before and during President Trump's speech and, according to the New York Times, the first breach was prior to the end of the speech and people were storming the building before the people who were attending the speech at the elipse could get to the Capitol building.
Last edited by Scott Tschirhart on Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trailboss
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Trailboss »

I think we all at times make the mistake of assuming that politicians are like the rest of us. This is mostly not true. Most politicians are sociopaths with a few psychopaths thrown in. Many are also pathological liars with some mixed mental illnesses added such as personality disorder. These people don't have normal fears or conscience like the rest of us. They have selfish agendas that drive them. When they pretend to be shocked or appalled it's just a ruse. Play acting to accomplish a goal.

Remember Harris speaking about the debate? She said "it was a debate, of course you lie..." She couldn't conceive of telling the truth, it's not part of her mental processes.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

FWiedner wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:27 am

I would say that the thing both politicians and the American People should take away from the recent rally on Capitol Hill is that an illusion has been shattered.

The political control exerted by the elitists in Washington D.C. is an illusion. They are not in charge.

The People... the mob, if you will... can crush them like bugs any day of the week.

I personally believe that we should remind them of that fact more frequently.

:|
I think you echo the spirit of our nation's founders... :mrgreen:

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Scott Tschirhart wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:41 pm
Its interesting to watch the facts come out.

Apparently people were gathering outside the Capitol Building before and during President Trump's speech and, accoridng to the New York Times, the first breach was prior to the end of the speech and people were storming the building before the people who were attending the speech at the elipse could get to the Capitol building.
This is PRECISELY what a patient I saw today told me who WAS THERE for the speech and peaceful demonstration. We talked for most of the visit about what she saw there, and she is a very trustable person. The 'narrative' of the 'mainstream' news is absolutely wrong. The agent provocateurs were already in action, as stated above, and yes, I'm sure a few dumb Trump-supporters may have tagged along or been in with them. When you have half a million people get together for ANY group, if even one in a thousand is a nut-case (probably a lower average than the general population), you'll have 500 nut-cases in the group ready to do whatever stupid thing some agent provocateur suggests. Nothing new about this strategy in terms of political demonstration; smart leaders exploit the strategy all the time, and always have....it's only today's "progressives" who act as if the concept is ridiculous and a 'conspiracy theory'. :roll:

Here's a video that clarifies things - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... l-protest/

Another link - https://youtu.be/4bIeKj7fZ8U

Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 2.0

This is why mob mentality is really dangerous. People end up going along for the ride and end up doing things that they would never do alone.

I'm sure that some well-meaning people got caught up in the moment. It happens all the time. Unfortunately, I think it was anticipated and perhaps encouraged to paint the President and his supporters in a bad light.