'Conservatives' can watch, but 'Liberals' get too upset...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

'Conservatives' can watch, but 'Liberals' get too upset...

Post by AJMD429 »

Bongino (of course) - https://rumble.com/vb3fsd-ep.-1393-post ... the-d.html

So sad that the Democrat 'progressives' simply cut themselves out of rational discussion because they get too 'upset' if they are exposed to facts. :roll:

MUST SEE - some additional details on the voter fraud issue - https://youtu.be/ficae6x1Q5A - as many of us 'old-timers' thought all-along, the 'electronic voting machine' is pretty much rampant with fraud. Did you know that many of our votes are tallied in Spain and the computer server is in Germany...???? At 17 minutes into the podcast/video, the chilling part is that "...there is no way to catch the fraud OTHER than real-time - a 'recount' or even an 'audit' will NOT catch the fraud..." :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: 'Conservatives' can watch, but 'Liberals' get too upset...

Post by Sixgun »

Doc,
I'm done fighting.....I'm done voting......I'm done trying to spread the word of honest patriotism......the system is corrupt and I'm convinced of that.......

People are telling me that is exactly what the left wants discouraged people like me to do......give up so they can walk in......

So be it....until integrity is introduced back into the system, I'm done......and until that integrity comes back I'll kill the first m.f. that steps foot in my adobe.
Ruger Flattops .357/4&5/8. .357/6&1/2
.44/6&1/2***#843***..44/7&1/2..44/10"
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

....’abode’...? :wink:

I know what you mean, but I’m still in ‘fight back’ mode; I want to see all this fraud EXPOSED; the LibTards will ignore and deflect and equivocate like always, but some of the ‘moderates’ may get enlightened in the process and join our side.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

"Adobe" is a house...a mud house......the leftist wolf can't blow it down...

Doc...THEY are not giving us much of a choice.....let THEM make the bed they sleep on and the RIGHT will be the ones who flip it over.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

That video in the "Must See" footnote -- now that is informative. I figured there was some of this going on but had no idea of the mechanics of the process and really had no idea and almost can't believe it -- that all our vote count is run through a few contractors who may be located overseas and have almost no controls put on them. In that video at about minute 33 we get to see the Dems steal the Kentucky governorship last year. These guys have been stealing elections for a long time -- a bunch of us familiar with the state were pretty sure Harry Read's last time elected was a "steal".

Don't sell those black guns fellows -- we get to cleaning out the crooks it's going to be a target-rich environment and you'll appreciate those 30-round magazines.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

No threats, but it wouldn't surprise me if this country explodes in violence. Today's rallies in support of President Trump could be where the Dumbs light the fuse. I don't want it to happen, but things are at a very dangerous point.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Alan Wood
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Alan Wood »

I do find it interesting just how long the line at the local black rifle store was when I drove by while out shopping an hour or so ago. I hope level heads prevail but...
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Right now everyone is in a "watch and see" moment, just demonstrating..........we all run our mouths....(I do :D ) but if push comes to shove there are going to be many pockets of violence. Many people are at the end of their ropes, either through lack of money, drug/alcohol addictions, family issues, etc and are just waiting for an excuse for say f. it. These people or groups of people have their finger on a 2 ounce trigger with only an ounce left to break the sear....

I'm very fortunate to have prepared for retirement and live a relatively secure life....excellent health, no addictions, (except guns. :D ), great marriage/kids etc........I'm not getting involved in no b.s......I consider my home where I've raised my family and have lived here for 45 years "My Castle". The straw that breaks the camel's back is when "they" tell me to start handing in "stuff" which means I cannot defend my castle.

I WILL NOT live in tyranny nor will I live having others control me or my family and telling me what I can or cannot have. I've been paying taxes since 1968 because it's the right thing to do in a civilized society and I expect the receiving end of my money (government) to return my sweat with security and a life to pursue happiness without leftist demands.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Six, you are not the only one who feels that way. It the leftwing promises impact the fan, I would bet that all those leftists who recently bought guns will find out that just having guns is not enough.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

piller wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:23 am
Six, you are not the only one who feels that way. It the leftwing promises impact the fan, I would bet that all those leftists who recently bought guns will find out that just having guns is not enough.
I hear ya Piller......it's just the way this counterfeit new administration is coming in with all sorts of demands and how they are gonna change this and that.......hopefully we will retain the Senate which will mute these communists.

Stop and listen to these communists closely with their plans.........with no distractions around you.......they are acting like an army who has just conquered a foreign nation......it's like everything we knew and how we have lived will be history.......THEY will be the rulers and what they want they will get and we will have to abide.

I don't get it......I sense serious trouble ahead.........maybe I need to take a break from the news.-----6
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

...one problem is that these sphincters are actually trying to ERASE history, and that is what Mao did. Pretty blatant.