Election fraud vs. voter fraud

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Election fraud vs. voter fraud

Post by earlmck »

Every election has some voter fraud -- a real person puts marks on a ballot that he shouldn't - he's not eligible, he uses a ballot sent to a dead person, he has "harvested" unmarked ballots and fills them in -- all these things happen. I think we all know it happens and when somebody tells us it "never happens" we know they are lying. We may not know if the fraud happened enough to affect the final result, but if it looks like it might have done it'd be vital for the republic to get it seriously investigated.

Election fraud is different from voter fraud. Election fraud is where the vote count is altered irrespective of the actual vote. I thought it probably happened but had no idea what might be the mechanics of this "election fraud". This fellow (on youtube for the moment but buried very very far down under many videos totally debunking even the rumors of "voter fraud") tells us how it happens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficae6x1Q5A&t=45s

Stuff I didn't know:
1) Vote tabulation/reporting is all contracted out to a few firms who use their own software.
2) All of this software is easily accessed by election people or by the contractor people and the database of votes easily altered in untraceable ways.
3) This is all connected to the internet (and therefore hackable) even though all our election officials will tell us it is not.
4) The fellow (Russell Ramsland) shows in the video a real-time example of the 2019 Kentucky Governor's race having votes shifted from the Republican candidate to the Democratic candidate in an eye blink right on CNN news.
5) Forensic database examination can show that alteration happened though it can't show exactly what the fraud totals.

I found the video very interesting though frightening
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Ray
Senior Levergunner

Re: Election fraud vs. voter fraud

Post by Ray »

Closeups of manual vote counting in or around atlanta showed folks in dimly lit spaces counting a stack of paper ballots rapidly by flipping through tall stacks and then using antiquated tally marks on a legal pad where we were assured that the recount would require complete rescanning to guard against both redundant and illegitimate votes.....it doesn't take too much imagination to almost hear moe howard divvying ill gotten spoils....."1 for you (trump).....3 for me (biden)......"

and georgia is now pivotal what with the crucial senate runoff......
m.A.g.a. !
Ray
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Now they're saying the election tabulating subcontractor used in arizona, georgia, michigan, nevada, north carolina, and wisconsin is an outfit called dominion and is ultimately based in communist venezuela with software and networking ties to communist china and partially owned (stocks) by george soros.....
m.A.g.a. !
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Since they failed in 2016 they have obviously spent four years trying to get it right. I guess most of the evidence of criminality will remain hidden.. :twisted:
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

gamekeeper wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:50 am
Since they failed in 2016 they have obviously spent four years trying to get it right. I guess most of the evidence of criminality will remain hidden.. :twisted:
Not hidden, just un-provable.

:?
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

FWiedner wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:49 pm
gamekeeper wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:50 am
Not hidden, just un-provable.
And the election-fraud end would be provable with a hand-recount which did not utilize one of the commie-controlled database-altering programs. But so far all I see the Trump legal team talking about is the voter-fraud end of things which was probably the smaller election steal going on. And the democrat governors/attorneys-general/judges are not going to allow the investigations and re-counts it would take to get closer to actual. Not looking good.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The ONLY honest election would be with 100% PAPER ballots, deposited by the voter into a large bin in front of any and all observers, then counted right there in front of any and all observers. 'Absentee' ballots with sufficient documentation could be an option if closely supervised.

Bongino isn't going to quit pushing back, and I don't think ANY of us should either. https://rumble.com/vb5u6d-ep.-1394-the- ... n-the.html

Sydney Powell says there is so much whistleblower evidence proving 'massive fraud' that it seems like it's coming in through a fire-hose...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ymFFnwB0eZU

(You may have to find the interview elsewhere - it could well be taken down from YouTube)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "