I have suddenly become a much better shot...!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

I have suddenly become a much better shot...!

Post by AJMD429 »

You see, the definition of ‘tight groups’ or ‘large groups’ essentially revolves around whether the shots are “widespread”...

This term has been confusing of late, because we are told that one or two racist police officers per 10,000 constitutes ‘widespread’ racism, yet in statewide election results where the winner may be only 10,000 votes ahead, confessions obtained on video by Project Veritas of individuals bribing 7,000 voters to vote Democrat, and bragging that they had a dozen other people working with them doing the same just in their district, does NOT constitute ‘widespread’ voter fraud, nor does the fact that over half of the states in the United States use the same software that ‘accidentally’ flipped Republican votes Democrat votes constitute a ‘widespread’ problem.

https://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/p ... r-74091013

So I guess the fact that I can’t get that 327 Federal leveraction I have to shoot under four inches at 25 yards isn’t really a ‘widespread’ group after all... :D
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "