Fighting Back

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Fighting Back

Post by AJMD429 »

Candace Owens is doing it - let us follow her lead - https://youtu.be/cjBVRWG41Dg
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Fighting Back

Post by Sixgun »

That was quite a speech Doc......,that gal has a target on her back and I wonder how long You Tube will let that video go on.

I CANNOT believe how stupid many Americans are....it's even invaded Leverguns.....How can people be at peace with these lies and cheating going on......it's flat out blatant in your face.......

I was out front today near my Trump banners and in a couple of minutes three cars beeped their horns with their hands out giving me the single fingered salute in stark contrast to last weeks/months beeps with thumbs up.

And by the way, who the F does the media think they are by declaring Biden the winner?

Learned something else today....Old Savage told me Disney owns Fox News...I never knew that....explains their B.S.....

I'm watching Newsmax and OAN and dropped Fox.

Word has it that Trump (if he leaves the W.H.) may start his own news station and stealing Hannity and Tucker from Fox.....hope so.
Ruger Flattops .357/4&5/8. .357/6&1/2
.44/6&1/2***#843***..44/7&1/2..44/10"
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

What I found in life is that the really tough SumBees are almost impossible to make angry, but once you do that, think Mel Gibson in ‘Payback’ or Clint Eastwood in ‘Outlaw Josey Wales’.

They (including some of ‘us’) have only just started to be irritated, and a few like Candace are starting to cross the line to ‘angry’.

It is frustrating how difficult it is to motivate that group to action, however it is probably one of the reasons the United States is a fairly stable country. If the beast was always angry it would be a very messy thing, even though mostly the beast fights in the courts, unlike the ‘peaceloving inclusive progressive liberal Democrats, who love violence.

Too many successive generations have had the luxury of sitting on our butts and enjoying the freedom other people sacrificed everything they owned, and in many cases their lives, to attain. Now we are being called to rise in the courts, and the halls of legislatures and the soapbox to regain that freedom that we have been incrementally losing for 100 years or more.

Far too many gun owners feel like it’s better to wait and sit all that out, and just resort to the ‘cartridge box’ later on, but there aren’t very many instances where history shows that to have worked very well. It makes for good movies and television entertainment, but the results are far better when you fight in the courts and the legislatures. It doesn’t have the glamour, or the symbolic finality of red-misting some bad-guy, but it IS what we need to do.

ALL of us.....

NOW.....

Today I will put together the contact information for the legislators who serve me from the local to the national level, and I will be writing them VERY clearly worded letters reminding them that they are public servants and that their duty is to uphold the Constitution, and that compromise is completely unacceptable. They are to aggressively investigate and pursue and punish any and all voter fraud. Failure to do that is to indicate that they don’t feel elections are a necessary part of a stable society, which would indicate that they should not hold public office because they are not supporting a safe and stable society as outlined in our constitution.

I will be writing those letters by snail mail, fax, and email, and I will keep doing that until I am undoubtedly on lots of lists. Several generations ago many of our ancestors were on such lists, or were living in other countries where they were on different and worse, lists and decided to seek refuge in the United States because alone among other nations in the world, the United States not only has given lip-service to freedom, but backed it up with a government structure that indeed supported individual liberty. The ‘progressives’ are trying to destroy that structure.

It may suck, and may interrupt our deer season, or take money from our cookie jar fund for that new rifle we were saving for, but it has come to be that it is our turn to do something for our grandchildren other than buy them stupid plastic toys for Christmas.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Doc,
Very well said indeed...i agree on having it settled in court...Judge Wapner said that, "you don't get mad, you take em to court!" :D

I am personally at ease with myself but I feel a determined and focused effort to get this while it's all hot, or as the old timers used to say, "nip it in the bud"......even the baddest of the bad tend to lose heart as time goes on.

Had it been a fair and square election......case closed, move on with life....

I've heard people say, "I wish that @&/, would catch some lead.....Even the Southerners were appalled at Lincolns assassination.....like you say, the best and lasting way is to take it to the courts...if we can find a conservative judge. :D

I'm starting first thing in the morning with the elected township supervisor......my front yard is the one before the church where people vote and it's loaded with republican signs.

my message...."ONE LEGITIMATE PERSON-ONE VOTE"-------6
Ruger Flattops .357/4&5/8. .357/6&1/2
.44/6&1/2***#843***..44/7&1/2..44/10"
wvfarrier
Levergunner 3.0

Post by wvfarrier »

"What man, is a man, who does not make the world better"
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Wife and I signed it and she posted it on FB.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
LeverLuvr
Levergunner

Post by LeverLuvr »

This is an interesting approach that may provide hope... https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/FIR ... 5-2388053/
My other wife is a Les Paul Custom
God, Guns, Guitars, and Peanut Butter Pie..... Oh, and I guess the wife.
From my cold, dead, gun powder residue ridden hands.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I like that one.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost