Is it really "a Black Thang"...?

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Is it really "a Black Thang"...?

Post by AJMD429 »

...that’s what a black friend used to tell me whenever I didn’t really understand why he and his buddies did something weird. (He even used it to explain why he intentionally used bad grammar even though he was a straight-A student...)

...attacking officers isn’t exclusively a ‘black thing’ because whites do it too, though statistically not quite as often. But after a white person is shot by a cop, you don’t see a ‘White Lives Matter’ burning down bucktowns all across the nation.

...so I guess the looting and violence these Biden-supporting blacks and their ‘woke’ snowflake white college-kid friends are doing must also be a ‘black thang’... :roll:

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order ... -hospital/
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order ... ladelphia/

Pretty soon the midnight-shopping-sprees will start; for some reason big-screen televisions and $200 sneakers make things right again... :roll:

The strange thing is, 99% of the blacks I know aren't at all a part of this 'culture' that is destroying lives and neighborhoods, and fueling the Democrat Party. So maybe it's really just a 'criminal thang'...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Is it really "a Black Thang"...?

Post by gamekeeper »

As Joe might say " IF YOU DON'T LOOT YOU AIN'T BLACK ".
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Is it really "a Black Thang"...?

Post by AJMD429 »

gamekeeper wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:11 am
As Joe might say " IF YOU DON'T LOOT YOU AIN'T BLACK ".
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad, and not exactly true, but it DOES sound like something Joe would say...!

Now THIS is what people (of any color) can do, if instead of choosing to be 'victims' and blame everyone else for their situation, they go to school, study, stay off drugs, don't commit crimes, and don't shoot at cops - https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/939529

Pretty cool...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "