Two interesting but conflicting 'polling' results -

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Two interesting but conflicting 'polling' results -

Post by AJMD429 »

"Democrats Huge Lead in Early Voting" - https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... rly-voting

"Trump Will Win by Landslide" - https://youtu.be/r3b3aNdYnv4

Both the article and the video offer interesting nuances.

Perhaps the most frightening part is this:

In Florida, registered Democrats had out-voted registered Republicans by a slim 37 percent to 35 percent margin by this point in 2016. Today, almost 53 percent of votes cast in Florida have come from registered Democrats, while Republicans account for just 28 percent.

In North Carolina, registered Democrats have cast 52 percent of all ballots so far, up from 36 percent four years ago. Registered Republicans account for just 17 percent of the ballots, down from 37 percent in 2016.

And in Pennsylvania, a state at the heart of Trump’s reelection strategy, registered Democrats have cast more than three-quarters of all ballots. Republicans made up just 15 percent of ballots returned to date.

. . .

Today, those new and infrequent voters favor Democrats. More than twice as many voters who have never cast a ballot are registered Democrats as registered Republicans. TargetSmart’s figures estimate that the Democratic share of those first-time voters is slimmer, when unaffiliated voters are factored in; Bonier estimates Democratic voters make up about 44 percent of the first-time electorate, while first-time Republicans account for 35 percent.

HOPEFULLY.......many registered Democrats are voting for Trump.... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
LeverLuvr
Levergunner

Re: Two interesting but conflicting 'polling' results -

Post by LeverLuvr »

All I hear all day long is how far Trump is behind Biden in the poles. Perhaps they should be counting all the flag poles with Trump flags on them ...... go ahead, I'll wait.........................................
My other wife is a Les Paul Custom
God, Guns, Guitars, and Peanut Butter Pie..... Oh, and I guess the wife.
From my cold, dead, gun powder residue ridden hands.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Two interesting but conflicting 'polling' results -

Post by AJMD429 »

This is encouraging - https://youtu.be/Ps-6DvkqB3A
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "