Health Care is SO corrupt....!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Health Care is SO corrupt....!

Post by AJMD429 »

...and it is BECAUSE the government has become involved "to tame the excesses of the free market", and "control costs" and "improve access" and "assure quality". . . . NONE of which it has done.

https://www.propublica.org/article/a-do ... ost-10-984
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Health Care is SO corrupt....!

Post by Grizz »

ouch. that hurts when your own profession bites back.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Sounds as if Dr. Sussman is honest. I have respect for Doctors - - - for the most part. There are a few bad ones. All professions have a few bad ones. I wish it were different. My opinion is that the people without a Medical degree who are running these things are the people most responsible.
I got fussed at for not talking anyone in to coming in for us to go over their medicines and spending time off the clock to help them identify the reasons that they are not compliant with their medicines. I tried to explain to my DM that it would be off the clock for me. She kept saying that we billed the insurance $150.00 per hour for these consultations. Problem was, I was being ordered to do them off the clock. I figured out how to avoid them. That is why I am laid off. She has been working from home for over 4 months. Walgreens is who I worked for.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

You should file a grievance with the Labor Relations board. It's illegal for an employer or their representative to demand work be performed off the clock in Texas.

My SIL is a Pharmacist up in Durant/Caldera, OK. He's looking to expand and I mentioned that I had a Pharmacist acquaintance who was laid off. He said he can give you some help/info about opening your own pharmacy if you're interested in that.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I probably would be happier doing it that way. Let me talk to my wife.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I may gripe a bunch about things, but there is NO WAY I could survive being an 'employee' these days in health care. I refuse to do things I think are dishonest, and I am way to 'opinionated' to survive in these politically-correct times, where one dast not 'offend' anyone.... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "