Here’s why November will likely be the start of a bloody winter...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Here’s why November will likely be the start of a bloody winter...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://www.axios.com/bloomberg-group-t ... d42bb.html

This example of stuff the 'news' media just expects us to overlook is starting to pile up and starting to stink - https://saraacarter.com/breaking-carter ... ompetence/
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Here’s why November will likely be the start of a bloody winter...

Post by OldWin »

This country is in the midst of an active insurrection. Plain and simple.
This is right out of the playbook. Destabilize a country and its system of governance to the point it can be hijacked.

Each one of us ultimately has to decide for ourselves where our line is. When the time comes, we all stand alone, no matter how big our "side" is.
God help us.
The oppressors have won.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Do the math just in Pennsylvania - there were 2,500,000 mail-in votes this year in just the primaries...and their laws say they can’t start signature verification until Election Day...!

If they worked 24 hour days and could process 1,000 an hour it would take over 4 days, and how many handwriting experts do they have, plus how many rejected ones will get some time-consuming double-checking process...?

A more realistic scenario is 100 an hour for 12 hour days I’m thinking, so a couple months even...

It’s gonna be a “long, hot...winter...”
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

>>> https://youtu.be/wv4empnuBd0

The left is pretty much laying it out for all to see - The Progressive Left will not accept any evidence of 'defeat' of their Democrat candidate(s), and they will drag things out as long as it takes, with not only censorship and lies, but with violence, in order to flip election results to state legislatures, or better yet to the federal legislatures.

Even IF Trump got 90% of the vote right off the bat, these anarchists are going to claim that not counting any and all 'votes' turned in after the election is 'raaaacist', and yet ANOTHER reason to trigger more riots, looting, burning, and assaults.

Other than the 'hunkering down' and stocking up on toilet paper and 22 LR, what do you guys think:

a) will be the actual presidential outcome, and
b) will be the reaction from the left long-term, and
c) will be the ultimate stability of our government long-term...

Given the hysteria and abuse of power and violence from the 'progressives' during the past four years, I don't see them going along with a 'peaceful transition of power' this time any more than they did last time...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Post by Sixgun »

Final count...56-44 in favor of President Trump.

Let the lefties whine, loot, pillage, cry, do their coloring books, hide in quiet rooms, stain their underwear, boycott public transportation, whatever......

Without exception, everyone I've talked to in the last couple of weeks has had enough......their nerves are rattled.....I told you the story of "mild mannered Bob" the other day who wants to shoot protestors........Trump is going to win BIG and if he loses, it will be stolen from him and if it's stolen,the right will rise.

Ain't gonna happen.....he's going to win, there will be a fight, lots and lots of looters and the streets will run with left blood...

I have these Trump flags out in the yard....the beeping of horns goes on all day.....and I live in a liberal area.----006
Simply Put, A Man Without
A MUT Is A mut.

You've Seen Guns For Peace And Guns For War
But You've Never Seen Guns Like These Before!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

In my personal sphere, I really only know a few people who will vote for Biden, but I live near a college town and you can't go there with ANY indication you're "conservative" or your vehicle will get vandalized. People there are rabidly 'progressive' and filled with so much hate and ignorance it really seems ironic that it is a town centered around academics. In the other direction is a big city, with the usual Democrat-caused run-down areas where various ethnic minorities are kept in the usual 'plantation' mode Democrat politicians tend to favor - dependent on 'welfare' of every sort (kind of like the college is dependent on 'corporate' welfare and 'grants' and so on).

All those voters are shielded by 'social media' from being exposed to anything at all critical of Biden or complimentary towards Trump. I think most of them would actually support Trump IF they were exposed to honest news feeds, but the so-called 'right-wing media' is the ONLY place to expose most of the truth, and most college kids, college professors, or hood-rats would never be caught reading Breitbart or listening to Larry Elder or Candace Owens.

One way or another, it's gonna be really 'interesting' this next few months.

I have so many patients buying guns for the first time I'm going to upload 'first time gun buyer information' to our web page pretty soon.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »