Third Big Prayer coming up...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Third Big Prayer coming up...

Post by AJMD429 »

I’ve prayed ‘for’ specific things only twice in my life, because I think it is conceited to ask God to do stuff for ME; if I deserve it it will come.

Instead I normally give prayers of gratitude for all the good things in life; the closest I’ll come to ‘asking for something’ is to pray for someone ELSE or for our nation or the world.

There have been two big ‘ask for something’ prayers in my life; I prayed for my sister to survive her breast cancer 30 years ago for the sake of her kids and husband, and I prayed for Trump to win four years ago for the sake of our nation and the world. Both prayers were answered.

I’m hoping to be three for three this November...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Re: Third Big Prayer coming up...

Post by Sixgun »

Doc,
I keep my religious feelings and thoughts to myself....it's none of anybody's business what goes on in my head or how I feel about our Heavenly Father ....I'll make one exception for public viewing and that exception was today at the gunclub.......

I was at the bench during our long range Silhouette match and I've never had ten chickens in a row.....these steel animals are about 3-4" in the hit area at 200 meters. A front rest is allowed but no rear rest. Everything is on time with commands given by the match director. I had 9 chickens in a row with about 20 seconds left on the clock.....I privately said, "Oh Lord, please give me the mental stability and nerve to get this last chicken and I'll be good the rest of the day, maybe the whole week. I settled the crosshairs of the Nightforce scope, watching my heartbeat up and down in the crosshairs. For real....each heartbeat will put you out of the kill zone......I did my breathing, exhaled part way, took up the slack on the 2 stage 2 Lb. Geissel trigger and pulled it to release the hammer on the Colt 6940 .223.....and missed!

I said "to hell with this being good" garbage and farted on the guy sitting in the next bench.------006
Simply Put, A Man Without
A MUT Is A mut.

You've Seen Guns For Peace And Guns For War
But You've Never Seen Guns Like These Before!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Third Big Prayer coming up...

Post by AJMD429 »

:lol: clearly you are a SINNER... :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "