How to get shot by a cop....

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

How to get shot by a cop....

Post by AJMD429 »

Get in an altercation with others and/or the cop, and then walk to your vehicle and yank open the door and reach inside....

I don't know about you guys, but if someone does that, it would appear to me that it is highly likely they are NOT reaching into the vehicle to get me a piece of bubble-gum.

> https://twitter.com/nolimitchrizi/statu ... 6370252806

(from https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... wisconsin/)

I guess it's OK to do completely stupid and confrontational stuff like that, if you aren't melanin-deficient. :roll:

Way back when, instead of Obama saying "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin," think how much better it would have been if after Michael Brown got shot, Obama had said "Black people, just like white people, need to realize that when a police officer pulls you over, don't try to run or fight, and when a police officer says 'stop', don't run".

I would NEVER try to 'resist' a cop, or even be a smart-mouth; they are just trying to do their job, and even if the occasional obnoxious cop is the one I'm stuck with, I'm going to be in "yes, sir" and "no, sir" mode, because whether or not I'm in the right - it by definition IS a 'tense situation', and the first order of business is for both me and the cop to stay alive. We can sort out the rest later, where the weapons are video tape or pens and paper or depositions, and the consequences aren't bullets.

WHY IS IT THAT BEING BLACK MAKES PEOPLE THINK NONE OF THIS COMMON-SENSE STUFF APPLIES...????

My theory is that it is the lack of fathers in so many of those households, plus the generations of 'entitlement' mentality, and maybe other cultural factors. Of course it is politically-incorrect to acknowledge that there may be a cultural difference in behavior when a cop confronts them, but we all know if a cop stops a 60 year old female housekeeper from Taiwan for a ticket, she is NOT likely to confront the cop with threats or physical violence, yet if the cop stops a 30 year old Italian cab driver from the Bronx for failing to signal a turn, there will likely be some 'verbal exchange', although the cab driver STILL will not likely try to grab the cop's gun, or punch him in the face.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: How to get shot by a cop....

Post by gamekeeper »

Some of the comments say the guy is still alive, if so the police may want to rethink their choice of ammo.
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

The "funny" part?

The complaints about how they so callously shot him in front of his kids.

Here's an idea... Don't resist arrest and make suspicious movements while you're being arrested IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS.

Think how much the lil' tykes have learned.

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It just makes me wonder how in the name of all that is good did some people grow up thinking that the system is against them when they are the ones causing the trouble?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

that's just their point. they want to be criminals and Laws are cramping their style. thus the "defund" movement. those criminals believe they have a right to commit the majority of violent crimes, a birth right. they are entitled to commit crime, it's how they identify. CQLJ
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Grizz wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:44 pm
...those criminals believe they have a right to commit the majority of violent crimes, a birth right. they are entitled to commit crime, it's how they identify. CQLJ
It's called "black priblige" - it goes along with the 'right' not to have to speak with proper grammar.

NORMAL people 'of color' don't think that way - and the normal ones ARE the majority. Unfortunately the few bad apples make it bad for everyone. :|

The only 'guilt' the NORMAL people of color bear is that so many of them STILL VOTE DEMOCRAT...! They have been so brainwashed they keep perpetuating the 'system' that is destroying their young people and their families - and their future.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Unfortunately the few bad apples make it bad for everyone.
Unfortunately the few bad apples number in the TENS OF THOUSANDS
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It sort of depends where you are, but when I worked in the bad part of Dallas (Lancaster and Ledbetter avenue crossing) the good people were few and mostly older.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Post by Sixgun »

No...no...no...the cops are doing right with their new training....they aim for the spine .....this way the bad guy don't die and he won't run no more. Rumor has it that phase 2 will bring a shot to the tongue.
Simply Put, A Man Without
A MUT Is A mut.

You've Seen Guns For Peace And Guns For War
But You've Never Seen Guns Like These Before!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »