You Guys Think This Election Is A Test?

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

You Guys Think This Election Is A Test?

Post by Sixgun »

I didn't read this....been doing thinking trying to rationalize our current environment.....

Nothing makes sense....the left puts the most retarded candidate at the top who endorses the craziest agenda....for ANYONE who has a job, family, or a net value of more than a couple of thousand dollars would be cutting their own throats by voting for Biden.

When Trump won the election in 2016, Obama said, "I guess the country wasn't ready". Ready? For what? I'm thinking being "woke".

Trump has been doing most everything he promised. The left wants illegal aliens in getting a free ride, blacks are burning the cities, blacks are punching out old women in wheelchairs, cops are getting shot along with no support from their "leaders", Green New Deal?, black "leaders" are promising destruction to the country...AOC and the squad, defunding the police, kids getting shot.......you get it.

It's obvious Trump is going to win so the left has nothing to lose.......putting up the absolute worst candidate, along with the most radical left agenda will show the true number of people who are "woke".----6
1st Gen. Single Action Colts. Poof! Poof!

Image.

Living Free In The Mind Of An Amoeba
Ysabel Kid

Re: You Guys Think This Election Is A Test?

Post by Ysabel Kid »

The left now thinks this is a repeat of the 1932 election. They are no longer just trying to knock Trump out of office, but to ride the pandemic, economic issues, and now racial violence to "fundamentally transform" the government and country. They see this as an opportunity to jump communism by 20 years. :evil:

And, given how ignorant and arrogant much of the population is, they have a fair chance of actually doing it. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Post by Sixgun »

Well Kid.......if Biden wins, we lose but I don't see that happening. It's sad but if I was a young man, I would bring no children into this world as you would be subjecting them to a lifetime of unhappiness and anxiety.--6
1st Gen. Single Action Colts. Poof! Poof!

Image.

Living Free In The Mind Of An Amoeba
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I think the real plan from the left is to have one of the nasty blm women run for vice president and Biden will tragically pass away from the virus or fall in the bathroom or some other horrible thing. :shock: ..... then they will have the president they wanted all along. I fear for My Grandkids.