"Just let your house burn..."

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

"Just let your house burn..."

Post by AJMD429 »

"'After appearing on the show, Mark McCloskey and his wife were bombarded with death threats, many of them credible,' Carlson said. “Today they learn of another coordinated attack on them that’s planned for the weekend. They immediately called police. The dispatcher put them on hold and then finally transfer them to an officer. The officer didn’t seem to be listening to anything the McCloskey said. We’ll call you back, police said, and they never did. Desperate, the McCloskey called a number of different private security firms, but not one of them would take the job of protecting them. The owner of the last company the McCloskeys called advised them to flee immediately. Quote, ‘The only advice I can give you is abandon the house. Run. Let the mob have its way. let it burn.’"

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07 ... e-to-help/

So..... would it be the same way if some black family or other professional 'victim-class' person were threatened by a MAGA-hat-wearing NRA member from the local Baptist Church...???

I'm thinking it wouldn't.... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Re: "Just let your house burn..."

Post by Lastmohecken »

Unfortunately, in a lot of states that is the law, you are supposed to flee unless cornered without avenue for escape, before you can legally defend yourself with force. It seems absurd but is reality for many areas.

However, it is also absurd that this country has already let the mobs destroy so much private property and historic monuments too. The regular law abiding people of this country, are going to have to get off of our behinds, and stand up for whats right, if this is going to turn around.
NRA Life Member, Patron
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Pity they are not friends of a local hell's angels gang, they might be the only ones to dish out justice in such circumstances..
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Around these parts there would be a lot of us who would go "hang out" with the McCloskys in the hopes that some of the mob would come and try to break in. I don't understand why these folks seem to be so alone: I hope that is just incomplete reporting.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Jay Bird
Senior Levergunner
Location: S.E. PA---In a state where the people make the laws and Liberalism is laughed at

Post by Jay Bird »

Ha! One of the great things about getting old is "there ain't much that can be done to an old guy". This house is my families last retreat. If there was a mob outside of my house I wouldn't do nothing......until they break that barrier which is a window or a locked gate....yes. breaking a locked gate is the same as breaking down your front door..... If a Molotov cocktail comes flying towards the house......well.....pity them, .....because the fun switch will be turned on the AR's and inbewteen magazine changes, the BAR will be barking...loudly! Standing by will be shotguns loaded with number 4 buck.

Remember, the law says one thing but common sense tells you to do another. I may go down but it won't be meekly. I'll make a statement in the name of FREEDOM.

It's a shame what's going on......give in to a mob when you've done nothing? Leave my house to burn?

People should stop talking about mob mentality....the more you hear about it the more it becomes normalized....like retreating from a mob....don't talk...don't retreat.....shoot!

MY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP gave a wonderful speech last night at Mt Rushmore.....he spelled it out pretty good....the communist left wants to destroy history and they "be-comin' to get yo stuff". Ha! Maybe at the guy down the street...not at my house.---JB
🐀 Careful....Your Being Watched! 🐀
Eeeeeee.....eeeeeeee
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Too bad they are not in Texas. OK, there are a few areas which need some improvement, but for the most part it is pretty good. Stand your ground law and Castle Doctrine in place. Plenty of gun ranges. Mostly Pro Gun and Pro Freedom. I would bet that if they were in Texas, they would have a lot of help. Why, if it were to happen near Austin, I would not be surprised if some Rock'n Roll guitarist with a bow and arrows might make the hour drive and give them a hand. The Motor City MadMan only needs to get on I35 and head South a little way. He potentially could pick up a former Missionary who happens to be a pistolero on the way. Why, if I could get in contact with him, I would meet him in Beverly Hills, Texas and go with him. Beverly Hills, Texas is a part of Waco, Texas. Maybe could even catch a Country Singer who was never even called by his name there in Waco, and bring him along. Kind of like Dean Martin, part of David Allen Coe's appearing drunk is an act.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Maybe in Round Rock you could get that Soldier's ghost who hangs out near the river just a little South of the College to come and help. Stories are that he is pleasant to those who are respectful. If you believe in such things. 8)
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Gotta admit, it would be kind of cool to see a helicopter normally used by a wealthy rock musician for feral-hog hunting come over the horizon when some innocent persons home was under attack.... :twisted:

https://youtu.be/w8z9_tI0Tkc?t=51
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Jay Bird
Senior Levergunner
Location: S.E. PA---In a state where the people make the laws and Liberalism is laughed at

Post by Jay Bird »

AJMD429 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:58 pm
Gotta admit, it would be kind of cool to see a helicopter normally used by a wealthy rock musician for feral-hog hunting come over the horizon when some innocent persons home was under attack.... :twisted:

Yea.....Ted Nugent and Kid Rock in an Apache with a pair of GE Mini Guns singing 'Cat Scratch Fever". (Doc, you have to have a sense of humor with a keen visual imagination to appreciate that.) :D ---6
🐀 Careful....Your Being Watched! 🐀
Eeeeeee.....eeeeeeee
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Austin is full of spandexed perverts of all 57 gender identities openly flaunting it in broad daylight, messed up, methed up, and confused.

I'm sure there are straight people in the Austin area, but the area between the river and capitol is ripe
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

The Mob reappeared a couple days ago. What was different was a private security army was waiting on them. Funny...they stayed outside the gate. Imagine that.
There is a proven pattern of liberal DAs all over the country charging conservative people for legally defending themselves. Clearly, they don't care if the charges stick, but they want to make Good People afraid to defend themselves. :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

(Really? You want to start this pelosi up again?) :roll:
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

Good! Was that on the news? About the Mob coming back? I guess I missed it.
Glad they came up with some people with enough back bone to make a stand with them.
NRA Life Member, Patron