Seattle's bitter shame just continues

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Seattle's bitter shame just continues

Post by Bill in Oregon »

The mayor needs prison time to reflect on her leadership failure.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53224445
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Seattle's bitter shame just continues

Post by .45colt »

The mayor and governor should be locked up with the protesters in the zone..... and I bet they would be turned into pulled pork.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

i don't classify that as leadership failure.... after all, it's exactly what her peers in the commie ponzi scheme want, what they voted for, why they elected ensley and the uber corrupt ag. they are all avowed communists, got elected by avowed communists, are acting like avowed communists, and are reaping the results of communism. ergo: successful leadership, reimagining violence away . . .
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:29 pm
i don't classify that as leadership failure.... after all, it's exactly what her peers in the commie ponzi scheme want, what they voted for, why they elected ensley and the uber corrupt ag. they are all avowed communists, got elected by avowed communists, are acting like avowed communists, and are reaping the results of communism. ergo: successful leadership, reimagining violence away . . .
You no doubt noticed that Durkin never lifted a finger to curb violence and anarchy until Sawant let the rioters into City Hall demanding that Durkin resign, then a little while later, BLM showed up at Durkin's house threatening violence.
There ya have it....Violence is great if it's not in HER back yard.
Durkin is now having Sawant investigated, and wants her thrown off City Counsel....
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.
Tick Tock Poof Poof :P
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Oh yeah, it's putrid putrifaction, if such a thing exists. I guess. I mean, what other kind is there? They are all in the same rotting coffin. reimaging violence ... sowing the wind, farting the whirlwind ...