Why the 'Left' just doesn't get it...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Why the 'Left' just doesn't get it...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://youtu.be/v6vrJYsKYTM?t=2497

They simply don't get exposed to the ideas of 'conservatism' or 'libertarianism' - so combine that failure with their tendency to just look at virtue-signaling via emotional appeal instead of objective analysis, and they are bound to be clueless....they just can't help it....!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Why the 'Left' just doesn't get it...

Post by FWiedner »

So... You're saying that "they just don't know any better?"

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

at the risk of repeating myself I'm going to say this again.

what straight normal sane and probably conservative people don't get:

the 'left' referred to above is mostly made of people whose operating system is controlled by satan and the legions of fallen angels.

satan is a liar, the father of lies, and every liar serves satan.

an insidious detail about this info is that people gladly allow themselves to be programmed by demons, because people are easily deceived, (57 genders, etc), and demons are great liars.

satan has one mission, to steal, to kill, and to destroy. people who are stealing, killing, and destroying are puppets of satan. largely because they are both deceived, and stimulated by the lies of the demons who program the human mind, ie operating system.

until politically involved people wake up to this reality, they will never be able to counter the liar class, because the liars are programed to believe they are the truth and we are the liars. there is no logic that can turn this.

there IS the Blood of Jesus Christ, the Word of God, and the resurrection accomplished by Christ and offered to humans, including every one of the liars, thieves, killers, and destructos on the telly. the command is repent, and believe... repent means change your mind. Christ came to set the captives free. Christ came to free everyone who is destroying America, and to keep them out of the lake of fire and brimstone.

Christ says we MUST BE BORN AGAIN. Everyone who is not born again cannot understand what I am talking about. Everyone who IS BORN AGAIN has God dwelling inside them, and they serve Christ by NOT LIEING, STEALING, KILLING OR DESTROYING anything.
It is a SPIRITUAL BATTLE. It is not won with logic, or philosophy, or politics, or polyticks, or warfare, or fake spirituality, or fake anything. THE BATTLE IS ALREADY WON BY CHRIST, THE WAR IS WON TOO, the losers just don't know it yet. But it is Christ who judges men's souls and spirits, not us.

What can anyone do? One thing I do is to pray that all of those demonic operators will come to Faith in Christ, in Yahweh, in Holy Spirit, the one and only God. I pray that (every name of every hater) will be saved precisely the way Saul of Tarsus was saved, and will spend their lives as the apostle Paul spent the remainder his life. PrayersUP

That's All Folks.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

FWiedner wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:47 am
So... You're saying that "they just don't know any better?"

:?:
Sort of....

Most of them are probably stupid, or just incredibly naive, and wouldn't understand the most basic history, logic, or economic principles even if they could turn off their SnapChat long enough to pay attention.

Some of them though do seem intelligent, judging by the jobs they often hold. I think those ones simply never get exposed to ANY 'conservative' ideas, because of the censorship of the schools, universities, and now, 'social' media.

I'm not at all justifying their destructive and ignorant attitudes and political positions, but just trying to understand how they got that way. Perhaps if we learn what makes them so socially harmful, we can prevent others from falling into the same trap.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "