"Noose" odds....

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

"Noose" odds....

Post by AJMD429 »

So.....given the stats on 'real' racist incidents versus 'hoaxes' - who do you think put the noose on Bubba Wallace's locker room....

a) a liberal,
b) a Democrat,
c) a black person,
d) an actual white conservative Republican...?

I'm betting

"e) a, b, & c..."
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: "Noose" odds....

Post by FWiedner »

If you've seen the photos, there's a "noose" hanging in every garage bay as a pull handle for the overhead door.

Fabricated / imaginary "hate" crime.

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

The FBI and all powerful NASCAR have photos of the noose in that garage space( and all other stalls) as far back as fall of 2019. However that stall was not assigned to RPM and Bubba until the week before the race. I like Bubba I think the kid has some talent and until this he always seemed a fun loving young man with his head screwed on tight. I hope he isn’t pushing an agenda.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Yup.....

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/0 ... pe-handle/

These LibTard 'progresssssives' are themselves so obsessed with, and full of, hate, that it's all they see around them.

It must suck to go through life so full of bitterness, envy, and hate for anyone or anything 'different' than themselves.

Yet they preach 'tolerance' and say they are 'incluuusive'... :roll:

At least we hillbilly redneck NRA-types have a sense of self-awareness, and admit to the occasional imperfection or area where we lack knowledge, but then we listen, read, and learn, so we can improve, instead of shouting, fabricating, and violently forcing our ideas on others.

We can and do laugh at ourselves, and at the imperfections we admit to, but don't you dare point out any imperfection in a Snowflake....that is 'hate speech' or a 'microaggression' or some other nonsense that 'offends' them. Well, I'm offended by people who spend their whole life being offended... :roll:

Isn't it remarkable how many adult LibTards will 'discover' something really basic we dumb hillbillies lernt in first grade, like "...Gee, just cuz a person is black [or gay, or Jewish, or whatever] doesn't mean they are a bad person...", then they write a book or do a podcast, to "enlighten" the rest of the world as to how WE need to change OUR behavior because of what they think they 'discovered', even though it is some fundamental life-lesson even us hillbilly red neck reetards knew before we were old enough (4-6 years old, except in Kentucky it is 5-7) to shoot a pistol...

Then to cap it off they present their 'discovery' to us expecting us to act so surprised and grateful they enlightened us....AND then we are supposed to express embarassment and shame for our heathen ways up until they enlightened us with their shared self-discovery. :roll:

Sorry to micturate on their parade, but THEY are the ones who should be apologizing, for THEIR self-absorbed arrogance and behavior and superficiality up until THEY got their Grand Epiphany.... Maybe they were so busy getting smarter and better than us in the Big City that they missed something, but WE have known whatever their silly little NPR-interview or virtue-signaling column is about, and WE have been LIVING the truth of it our whole dull, boring lives out in Midwestern flyover-country.

If they want to go on Oprah or write a song or otherwise share their "...Gee, I just found out the dude next door is gay, but he's actually a nice guy..." 'discovery', fine, and since most LibTards are hopessly materialistic, I hope they make some money off it in the process, but it really turns me off when the Snowflake crowd deigns to preach to the rest of us - perhaps they should grow up themselves a bit first...

For starters, they might try choosing friends because the person has integrity, or works hard, or is smart, or is just kind....then they would find that just like Disneyland Magic, they automatically have REAL friends, of all sorts, from different countries, with different color skin, different religions, different 'orientations', different incomes, different occupations, and different actual genders...!

It is so much easier than having to keep a spreadsheet where you choose friends based on 'points' they earn if they check all the right boxes. Ornamental Friends are good point-earners for yourself if you go through life playing the 'judge everyone by skin color' type games, because you can rack up quite a few virtue-signaling points with just a handful of people with the right combinations of superficial traits, but with REAL friends you can share joy, and sorrow, and hope, and fear, and all sorts of beautiful and wonderful and enlightening things, instead of figuring out who to be 'offended' by, who to hate, what books to burn, or what statues to tear down...
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Ray
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray »

The foto i saw looked like many such pull cords as they come from the factory. They are purposely foreshortened by coiling excess around itself. Every window blind looks this way when unboxed. It is not a hangman's noose. A simple tug and the coils release and the cord falls full length. Just the other day I bought an electrical extention cord from lowes that was coiled this way.

Hangman's nooses are quite common in old west art and home decor. It is not uncommon to see them at s.a.s.s. matches. All of the leathern straps and lanyards to my patch knife sheaths, powder horns, and lighter-weight stringed instruments in my home are treated with nooses of 6 to 8 coils. Is this a hate crime? Looked at under magnification, the cinch knots on all my fishhooks and lures look like hangmen's nooses. "Good grief!" says charlie brown.
m.A.g.a. !
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Tucker Carlson describes this movement well - https://youtu.be/cxxHV5vu1Mo

Ray
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray »

AJMD429 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:37 am
Tucker Carlson describes this movement well - https://youtu.be/cxxHV5vu1Mo
Do those marxist antifarts ever consider that centuries of hard-working greedy capitalist pursuit of wealth made it possible today for them live in mum or grammer's home and out of her bank account, financing the video games and "protestation" shenanigans ?
m.A.g.a. !
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

Hopefully not "local" humor..
dc39d7c136c5f5867be9402f2ebec05f676b4f529f0f1f00a5ba1fb22eb5c021.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ray
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray »

David wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:27 am
Was that the guy who would not surrender the hank of clothesline to the responding officer but paraded about with it draped around his neck for hours ?
m.A.g.a. !
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

Ray wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:06 am
David wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:27 am
Was that the guy who would not surrender the hank of clothesline to the responding officer but paraded about with it draped around his neck for hours ?
Yes, Jussie Smollett - His accomplices changed their mind and they will testify now. Chicago/Kim Foxx
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Both revealed dishonesty and stupidity beyond average, yet have become 'black heroes' for 'exposing racism' that they blame Trump for 'escalating'....