Hypocrites!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Hypocrites!

Post by COSteve »

Darned Libitards are all hypocrites! Want proof? Try this:

"Washington state mayor was fine with the Black Lives Matter protests that followed George Floyd’s death in police custody. But that was until vandals damaged her home, according to reports. Now, Mayor Cheryl Selby of Olympia refers to the protests as “domestic terrorism,” according to The Olympian. “I’m really trying to process this,” Selby told the newspaper Saturday, after the rioters’ Friday night spree left her front door and porch covered with spray-painted messages. “It’s like domestic terrorism. It’s unfair."

And this:

"Another BLM supporter, ESPN writer Chris Martin Palmer, who commented “Burn it all down,” when retweeting a photo of a Minneapolis building in flames in late May, had a different reaction when rioters came close to his house, The Sporting News reported. “Get these animals TF out of my neighborhood,” Palmer wrote. “Go back to where you live.”"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-s ... vandalized
Steve

Noli nothis permittere te terere
“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Confucius
"When you find a find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Hypocrites!

Post by crs »

And the beat goes on.
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

We call them NIMBYs, not in my back yard. :roll: glad to hear they are experiencing what the "honest" folks have to put up with.
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Sounds as those two are the sort who do not understand that supporting stupidity may cause stupid things to occur.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
TraderVic
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TraderVic »

Forrest Gump summed it up quite nicely ; "stupid is as stupid does".
I wonder how these worthless skanks would react if they met my IH766 with the bale spears mounted on my loader ?
Throttle up the diesel :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I wonder how many ANTIFA Fascists would fit on a bale spear? No! I do not consider the Fascists of ANTIFA to be human.
D. Brian Casady
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

They all have the same attitude when it happens in somebody else's neighborhood. But let it hit home and suddenly they're not so supportive.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Fully understand the mentality that allows one to be liberal until you're the victim of a crime... then it's enforcement all the way! If you're not a liberal in your 20's, then you have no heart; but if you're not a conservative by your 40's then you have no brains! Yes, many brainless wonders occupy political seats. By gawd if you can't be President until you're 35, the you really shouldn't be allowed to vote either! (or hold any other political office)!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

piller wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:41 am
I wonder how many ANTIFA Fascists would fit on a bale spear? No! I do not consider the Fascists of ANTIFA to be human.
Actually, ANTIFA aren't fascists; they claim to be the antithesis of Fascism. The name ANTIFA is derived from the term Anti Fascist. Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Rather, they are a radical far, far left group that takes from communism as well as many of the ideas of anarchists. Anarchism is a political philosophy and movement that rejects all involuntary, coercive forms of hierarchy. It radically calls for the abolition of the state which it holds to be undesirable, unnecessary and harmful.

ANTIFA is calling for the destruction of the United States and in it's place a quasi anarchist appearing society which is in actually a sinister way to install a radical communist style form of control where they, ANTIFA are the rulers.
Steve

"When you find a find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

i'd say antifa ARE FASCISTS because of their goals:
ANTIFA is calling for the destruction of the United States and in it's place a quasi anarchist appearing society which is in actually a sinister way to install a radical communist style form of control where they, ANTIFA are the rulers.
ists and isms are all the same with the same objectives, and only semantics separate them.

BUT, suppose they do destroy the United States, and there is then no controlling legal authority, does that make antifa valid targets to suppress in order to reject their rule and protect our families?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Fascism uses demonization of all whom it wishes to replace, it uses the State to take over all business.
ANTIFA? Sure sounds like them.
D. Brian Casady
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

piller wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:31 pm
Fascism ... uses the State to take over all business.
Communism does the same thing. ANTIFA is far left, Fascism is far right.
Steve

lthardman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lthardman »

It's really nothing new.

Nancy Pelosi lives in a compound with high walls and armed guards. But she doesn't think the rest of us should be allowed to have guns.

Congress forced Obamacare on us, but only after exempting themselves from it.

This kind of thing really shreds the liberals supposed credibility. And they don't even see it.
One measure of maturity is the realization that if you had to do it all over again, you'd probably make a lot of the the same mistakes again. They were fun, after all.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Post by Sixgun »

Griff wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:48 am
If you're not a liberal in your 20's, then you have no heart; but if you're not a conservative by your 40's then you have no brains!
Your plagiarizing...those are Winston Churchill's words! :D ---6
1st Gen. Single Action Colts. Poof! Poof!

Image.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

The fact that congress doesn’t have to live under the rules they vote in should make all AMERICANS sick to their stomachs.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Fascism is based on revolting and overthrowing the old system. Wikipedia says that ANTIFA is trying to overthrow the old system. If you only read Wikipedia, it seems that ANTIFA is extremely violently opposed to all of their own core beliefs, but not what they say they are opposed to. Fascism uses misdirection. The more I read, the more it appears that ANTIFA is actually the fascist ideal. They want to set up their own new world order with their own group in total power. Their version of racial purity is different from the Greek idea, but no less of an ideal that should not be achieved through violence. Fascism wants a small class of ruling elites, ANTIFA wants instead to have a small group of mask wearing ruling elites. Yes, they are diametrically opposed.
D. Brian Casady
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

COSteve wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:56 pm
piller wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:31 pm
Fascism ... uses the State to take over all business.
Communism does the same thing. ANTIFA is far left, Fascism is far right.
SEMANTICS right or left, BOTH fail at GR 228 alethinos which distinguishes what is true, absolutely true, and what is counterfeit and imaginary. BOTH RIGHT AND LEFT ARE COUNTERFEIT AND IMAGINARY, AND ACCOMPLISH THE SAME THING, A SOCIETY FOUNDED ON AND OPERATED BY LIES AND LIARS, WHICH ARE THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL..... SEMANTICS are used by the devil to distract people from knowing alethinos.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

fordwannabe wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:51 pm
The fact that congress doesn’t have to live under the rules they vote in should make all AMERICANS sick to their stomachs.
Yes. Makes me feel like puking.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

piller wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:58 am
They want to set up their own new world order with their own group in total power.
Exactly what Hitler, Lenin, Mussilini, Marx, Mao, Kim and all the other dictators from both the left and right do.
Steve

Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

gamekeeper wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:17 am
We call them NIMBYs, not in my back yard. :roll: glad to hear they are experiencing what the "honest" folks have to put up with.
Lol- Im one in a way. We recently legalized medical weed in Oklahoma. I think to qualify you need to have at least stubbed your toe or experienced some form of personal anxiety in the last year to get a medical card, but beyond that, its a total gong show.

At first i was like. "Hmmmmmm- thie tax revenue may be good for the local economies around here"
Until i started seeing shops pop up everywhere and i was like ---- "cant you people set up shop on the side of town where the pawn shops and check cashing places are and leave my neighborhood alone? ". :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not quite the same as getting my house vandalized to be fair, but ive been a hypocrite too
----- Doug