Problem Solved

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Ysabel Kid

Problem Solved

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Well, I think I found a fast solution to the problem of the "CHAZ" area in Seattle. The gutless mayor and spineless governor appear to want to appease these fools all summer long - just to hurt the President's re-election chances. So no one should count on them. I think they are hoping President Trump sends in troops so they can play up the narrative about him being overly authoritarian.

Instead... I suggest this. One of the 30-odd demands of the nutjobs in CHAZ is not only to defund the police and courts in Seattle, but to seize the police pension fund and redistribute it. So, someone should leak that the mayor is actually considering this foolishness.

If hundreds, maybe thousands of pensions for retired and active police officers are threatened by these antifa stooges, I can guaran-darn-tee it that those pensioners would be only-too-happy to march into CHAZ and clear out every one of these insurgents - free of charge! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Problem solved.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Problem Solved

Post by AJMD429 »

:twisted:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Oh yes. I think I heard somewhere but can't be sure where, that the defund thingy is absolutely and only about seizing the pensions of all the leos and fire fighters. Might be just a rumor, but more likely it is the actual agenda of the unamerican activities demons.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Kid, I also think the dims are praying for Trump to send troops into Seattle. I can't imagine that scenario offers any outcome for the Prez to come out looking good for the election. There is something about that whole scene that is reminiscent of Fort Sumter, I hope Trump does not ramp this scene up, and leaves the whole Pelosi hole for Seattle to deal with. On a personal note, after he is reelected I hope he invades occupied Seattle and drives the leftist pukes into the dang ocean.
I think the whole mob there might be diffused if we could cut off their weed supply. :D
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

If I recall history correctly -- a siege worked at Vicksburg, why not do that in Seattle?

NO power, NO water, NO food, NO weed or NO medicine -- NOTHING -- gets in or out of that area.

Let's see how long they last then...........................

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Darryl, that is not a bad idea.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

"NO power, NO water, NO food, NO weed or NO medicine -- NOTHING -- gets in or out of that area." I would very quietly put a high chain link fence around the area topped by razor wire like a prison. outside of it I would erect billboard signs ... :D with the happy face . it wouldn't be long until they all killed each other like a bunch of Rats.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Sounds good, till the supply drones fly.....
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

.45colt wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:21 am
"NO power, NO water, NO food, NO weed or NO medicine -- NOTHING -- gets in or out of that area." I would very quietly put a high chain link fence around the area topped by razor wire like a prison. outside of it I would erect billboard signs ... :D with the happy face . it wouldn't be long until they all killed each other like a bunch of Rats.
I'd skip the razor wire. I was thinking that the chain-link fence would be good, and then fortify the perimeter with cops using less-than-lethal arms. But I'd also change the LTL weapons.

The cops have been using pepper-balls. I'd change the pepper balls to Milk-Duds, Gummy-Bears, Orange Slices and the like.

The mob will be getting hungry after the food-supply is limited, and they'll start trying to leave the area to find food. If they approach the perimeter, they could be pelted with Milk-Duds and Gummy-Bears.

Using this scenario, the mob would not have to starve but they would have to sacrifice a portion of their number to a barrage of high-velocity MIlk-Duds or Gummy-Bears several times a day in order to survive.

The authorities could recover costs for the operation by inviting the public to come in and enjoy themselves by feeding ANTIFA and BLM in their natural CHAZ/CHOP environment, for a nominal service charge, and the local retail and confectionery industries would boom.

I wonder if an Orange Slice will fly straight at 600fps?

SPLAT!

:wink: :lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Post by Sixgun »

What's all this about milk duds, gummies, no water or food?

The coordinates are there....call in the F-15's for an air strike...or at the least give some owners of original p-51's or Hell Cats some strafing practice.---6
1st Gen. Single Action Colts. Poof! Poof!

Image. Image

I'll Gladly Pay You Tuesday For A Hamburger Today

_flat line..1/23/21
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Assuming that a fair proportion of the new Seattle residents are vegan, the police would have to ensure that the Gummy Bears were suitable for vegetarians... :lol:

Gummy bears made with bovine, porcine or piscine gelatin are not suitable for vegetarians and vegans. ... In its factory in Turkey, Haribo produces halal bears and other sweets which are made with bovine gelatin. Also, some gummy bears are made with pectin or starch instead of gelatin, making them suitable for vegetarians.
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Starburst jelly beans are vegan. They can be used. I wonder if a slightly dried out Starburst jelly bean at 600 fps would make one of those members of that group of anti-group mask wearing anti-mask right wing anti-right wing lowlifes cry?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost