I doubt anyone on here has to worry about guns and ammo

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
David
Levergunner 3.0

I doubt anyone on here has to worry about guns and ammo

Post by David »

It's starting this is going to get real interesting real fast.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... n-seattle/
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: I doubt anyone on here has to worry about guns and ammo

Post by AJMD429 »

Even though I have my 'stash', it seems like every time I actually DO want to pick up a box of factory 9mm or 357 there is another 'panic' and the store is totally out. :|

Since the Dumpublicans seem to be caving in to the LibTards at every turn, it won't surprise me if 'gun control' comes up again on the horizon.

I do have an extra AR that I bought just in case though, so if things get bad, I'll sell it to the highest bidder (as long as they are the honest-citizen type).
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

My experience with "gangsters" taught me that they thrive on fear, which they misinterpret as respect. I think they are the scared ones and gather in numbers so as not to be scared. When confronted by a man who shows no fear, they tend to wilt like dandelions. I've had run ins with urban punks like this a number of times, always with the same result: wilting. These "antifa" punks are too scared to even show their face :roll: luckily, I've not lived in a town in 20-25 years 8)
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I wonder what would happen if they tried that in a State with a Governor who would actually stand up to the FASCISTS of antifa?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Post by Sixgun »

I can't imagine this happening near me.......in the city of philly 30 miles away wouldn't bother me as that's already a toilet but in my area!?!!? Even though there's a lot of liberals around here they are liberals who take pride in what they own and if the state boys ran from anarchy as they are doing in Seattle, we WOULD take charge....I'd go as far as saying most of we rednecks here would look forward to bringing back law and order.

It's really all a big joke as to what these retarts are doing....like octagon say, "they'd run when they saw us coming". 95% of the country feels this way.

Whomever is in charge in Seattle needs to make some examples....in a hard and fast crush, like they did in DC when the ww1 soldiers were protesting......and those guys were righteous, unlike these punks and basement dwellers in Chaz. :D
1st Gen. Single Action Colts. Poof! Poof!

Image. Image

I'll Gladly Pay You Tuesday For A Hamburger Today

_flat line..1/23/21
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

from what I've seen so far, it looks to me like if inslee and whats-her-name told everyone to turn in their guns, they would get piled high outside the governor's palace...

I mean, such a thing is no less legitimate than what we've seen going on, people voluntarily giving up their livelyhoods and joing 40000000 out of work citizens, all from an unlawful, unconstitutional edict. if 40000000 Americans had taken to the streets in full battle gear back when, and said "keep your hands off of our business", and told the cops, "if you're not for US, you are against us" I bet Americans would be way better off. And antifa would be skulking around getting defunded by the fbi...
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Post by Sixgun »

I don't get it....the unlawful ones are not getting tired...its push..push...push...what do they think they are going to get? The wife and I were talking last night and I said, "could you imagine what would happen to me if I walked up to the State Police Barracks down the road and set one of their cars on fire?" I'd be toast in 10 seconds.

Anymore I'm getting afraid to leave our house fearful.of getting caught up at a red light where a demonstration is going on and someone attempting to pull me out of the Jeep.......I don't need this aggravation in my life. These anarchists think they can do whatever they want with no repercussions.

SOMEONE has to take charge of this mess and split some skulls or it's going to get much worse.---6
1st Gen. Single Action Colts. Poof! Poof!

Image. Image

I'll Gladly Pay You Tuesday For A Hamburger Today

_flat line..1/23/21
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:02 pm
The wife and I were talking last night and I said, "could you imagine what would happen to me if I walked up to the State Police Barracks down the road and set one of their cars on fire?" I'd be toast in 10 seconds.
That's because you don't have 'Black Privilege'.... :|

https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/ucf-profe ... ge-tweets/

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/ ... 61961.html

You'll love this guy - - - > https://youtu.be/QZ7So4bEUMA
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "