Napalm

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Napalm

Post by AJMD429 »

would be my answer to the fire-setting 'protesters' if I were a governor.

Sounds like some police DID do the wrong thing, and should face the judicial system, but when does that turn into an excuse to loot stores to steal big-screen televisions, or just set them on fire...?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Napalm

Post by FWiedner »

So your answer to fire-setting protestors would be to set a bigger fire that can't be put out?

OK.

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Fight fire with a bigger fire.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I'd be more in favor in favor of a National Guard response where the Guard is authorized to use deadly-force and bulldozers.

Save the infrastructure and confine fire to 'funeral' pyres.

:idea:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 4:47 pm
These guys had the right answer...

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/arme ... lis-riots/
Yep, and many of the looting victims were BLACK business owners.

Agreed about 'fighting fire with fire' may not be logical. Probably good I'm not a governor.

At least the SENSIBLE element (which is growing) of the black community wants actual justice and not just violence and looting.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I suppose an expertly executed Flying Wedge would be out of the question in these PC days....The Romans had that one down pretty good. :twisted:
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.
#2canplaystupidgames
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Post by Sixgun »

I don't understand it.....can understand why they are mad but I don't understand their methods of reaction......there is a sizable amount of "their" "representatives" in the street so it's not a few bad ones...its most of them.......with a smattering of stupid/bad genes white ones with em.

If you all have noticed these "demonstrations" get more violent with each "cause". There is no deterrent for future animalistic behavior.

Watching them loot the Dollar Store at the moment.....whoa! Big take

Earlier they looted a shoe store and they stole 12,000 pairs of sneakers, 4,000 pairs of loafers, and 2500 pairs of sandals. Untouched were 7,300 pairs of work shoes.

Fox News is streaming a post office burning down. Hope their SSI and stimulus checks get burned up along with their food stamps and EBT cards. I've read where stupid can't be fixed.---6
1st Gen. Single Action Colts. Poof! Poof!

Image. Image

I'll Gladly Pay You Tuesday For A Hamburger Today

_flat line..1/23/21
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Six, your humor is very sharp. Not Politically correct, but sharp all the same.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Sixgun wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 12:03 am
Fox News is streaming a post office burning down. Hope their SSI and stimulus checks get burned up along with their food stamps and EBT cards. I've read where stupid can't be fixed.---6
I was thinking it would serve them right if the USPS refused to serve the area going forward.

:idea:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I've never seen a group of people working so hard to go backwards. Don't get me wrong here, I've worked with black guys for over 40 years and I got along great with all of them....they were like me, you get what you see, no deception.......only the amount of fingers on my hands have that many non relatives have been in my gun room and two of those were black guys...super cool but....they were old school. When I retired one of these guys hugged me so hard I thought he was gonna crush me and we both had tears....

I could talk to these guys like there was no color and they told me themselves they don't understand the newer generation....

Now they went and burned up the college football hall of fame! No sense in any of it......

Sure, they are right to be mad and while we don't know the particulars of the case it sure looks like there was an over abundance of police force, especially the cops standing by...they should have stepped in and I hope they get what's coming......

Dunno dunno......glad I was born when I was.----6

Image. Image

_flat line..1/23/21
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

We are supposed to treat everyone equally and only judge people by their actions; not their skin (or gender or wealth, or orientation, or religion, or whatever), and we are not supposed to be violent against others.....well, WE (so-called 'conservative' red neck Republican MAGA-people) HAVE DONE ALL THAT.

'We' don't hate all black People just because a FEW are violent gang-bangers and a FEW are lazy mooches (after all, we are the first to admit, many of the gang-banger and mooches are NOT black). 'We' generally don't care what color or sex or orientation or religion you are, or how wealthy you are, as long as you are honest, true to your family and whatever faith you have, and show up for work when you're supposed to. 'We' don't care who you have sex with as long as the other person is a consenting adult, and you don't want us to pay for it or be forced to praise it. Even if we are jealous of your wealth, or think your religion or lifestyle is weird, we will NOT hate you, and we WILL treat you fairly and with kindness. Yet 'we' are the horrible 'Trump supporters' that the media blames all social ills on.

But FAR too many of the black community (and many 'entitled' LibTard white SnowFlakes) have bought into hating not just the occasional bad cop or other criminal, but hating ALL cops, and ALL whites, and ALL Republicans. Plus they not only lump everyone together based on skin color and hate those with the wrong color skin - they don't hesitate to use VIOLENCE against those whom they decide to hate. Ironically they self-anoint as morally superior and claim to be 'tolerant' and 'inclusive' and 'progressive', all the while expressing prejudice and bigotry and bitterness.

The 'news' media fuels this division and hate, by the very nature of their reporting selectively and twisting the truth.

So the Democrats keep using blacks (and women) by pretending to be their advocates, all the while doing everything they can to sow division.

Yet 'we' are the bad guys...... :roll:

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang doc....I'm honored to know you....THAT was well said and exactly how I feel and many in my group feel. I have little hate in my heart and whatever I do have is for the white libtards who are hypocritical to the tenth degree and the way I see it, are the ones who dump the fuel on the fire. It's common sense the way we think.....I feel the libtards are delusional but how can they be? Aren't they the educated ones? :D Do they truly feel this way or are they being deceptive for alternative reasons?---6

Image. Image

_flat line..1/23/21
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

This one pretty much hit the nail on the head for me.
179023.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

David wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 9:46 am
179023.jpg
:lol:

I read where a guy in Texas tried to defend his store with a sword and got beat into a coma, and a guy in Utah tried to shoot 'protesters' with a bow and arrow and got beat up (looks like he was in the wrong though because his shots were pretty random looking).
I think if I were going to try defending a store I would want something more in the 'firearm' category...

The 'news' media should quit referring to them as 'protesters' when they are vandalizing and hurting people. 'Protesters' don't even throw rocks; a fist-size rock can be lethal, and definitely cause severe permanent injury - throw one at someone and they have the right to use lethal self-defense in return.

jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

David wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 9:46 am
179023.jpg
The truth is most folks are civilized. At the start of the Rodney King riots here in L.A. one of the first incidents was the beating of Reginald Denny. Just a working guy driving his truck through what turned out to be the epicenter of the riots. He was dragged from his cab, beaten, kicked and finally hit on the head with a large hunk of cement.

Could he have just floored it and ran over those blocking his way? But civilized people don't do that. He didn't know how bad things were going to be. Had he seen the future he still may not have chosen to crush all those folks in his way. Our weakness and their strength is that we are civilized. Those of us who have in the past been uncivilized in the name of our country might slip back into that mode more easily than those who have never seriously injured another person. That's what they count on, people who fear the repercussions more than the immediate danger.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferrably in the dark"
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it"
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

A monument at the Alamo was tagged with graffiti, the next eve, armed citizens (guns) . were standing there to guard it, with police then joining them. Thank goodness we are now an open carry state :D :D :D :D . The guarded monument is the cenotaph, a memorial of "The Battle." There have been a number of pro gun rallies at this site.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Downtown Indianapolis has been a no-go Zone, with buildings burned and so on. From what those who were there tell me, over half of the rioters are actually white people, mostly college snowflake types who hate Trump and want to do anything they can to destabilize the country and make him look bad.

There are definitely some violent blacks involved, but there were ALSO blacks showing up at the protest actually with fire extinguishers, putting out fires that the idiots started.

jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Just got home from Huntington Beach. Inland from where the looting was taking place. Had to swing around downtown Long Beach because of the problems there.

My little sis was worried about us getting home safe. Not to worry. Both the wife and I carry and as usual I had a long gun in my truck. The freeways are very light. The good people are staying home until this blows over.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sixgun wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:56 pm
Dang doc....I'm honored to know you....THAT was well said and exactly how I feel and many in my group feel. I have little hate in my heart and whatever I do have is for the white libtards who are hypocritical to the tenth degree and the way I see it, are the ones who dump the fuel on the fire. It's common sense the way we think.....I feel the libtards are delusional but how can they be? Aren't they the educated ones? :D Do they truly feel this way or are they being deceptive for alternative reasons?---6
Plus one...
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

This is sad. I watched, like millions or others, while the local policing agencies stood by, en mass, and watched looting happen mere feet away. To make things worse these same folks prevented business owners from entering the area to protect their stores. All the while the politicians sniveled about how they couldn't do anything without making it worse. There current plan is to "let it burn itself out". I guess they are taking lessons from those running the response to Covid 19.

My town has been blessedly quite, until today. With credible intelligence (now there is an oxymoron to rival military intelligence) of activity planned for this area the have stationed what few cops we have (most are in Hollywood or L.A.) at possible looting targets. All four units (and likely one man units at that). Yea, like that's going to help unless of course they start shooting looters.

Sorry, had to vent.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

gamekeeper wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:22 am
Sixgun wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:56 pm
Plus one...
+ another. Can't really add anything that hasn't been said before. Like most of us, I judge a man (and woman) by their actions, not the color of their skin or where they came from, etc. But apparently that is now a form of hate or discrimination and bigotry, according to the left. :evil:

It pains me so much to see our country torn apart, and know that it is very purposeful by those that hate this country and all it stands for. It pains me that the black community is once again getting screwed over by those cowards who infiltrate their peaceful protests to cause violence and/or just plain steal and loot. Once again, they get screwed. It is not our fault, but once again, we will be the ones blamed because the media will ensure that we are. :cry: :evil: :evil: