CV19 Vaccine

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

CV19 Vaccine

Post by AJMD429 »

This guy is one of the more 'extreme' speakers against it, but I'd say at least 20% of what he says makes sense (probably more), but even if only that much is true, I'd not want to be first in line for any CV-10 vaccine - https://youtu.be/S2Nt5L8-MqI.

Interestingly, towards the end of the interview, he brings up the Second Amendment.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Re: CV19 Vaccine

Post by piller »

Any vaccine may cause problems. The vaccine against Type 1 diabetes that Ken Audus, PhD, perfected still had about a 0.5% failure rate. The difference is that he used a known virus which specifically attacks the liver and he clipped it at known codons and inserted known human DNA coding for islet cells. The CoVid 19 is not well known.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

It would be the first successful vaccine ever for an RNA virus. Others have failed spectacularly. The most promising one for SARS-CoV-1 caused those who had the vaccine to die at alarming rates when exposed to the virus. I think it was an ARDS response.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

There is way more to this Covid 19 vaccine than preventing the virus. It has nothing to do with health issues and more to do with controlling and killing off the human population.
If you don't believe that you are naive and (for the lack of a better word) brainwashed. Just pay attention to who is pushing it.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

J Miller wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:33 am
There is way more to this Covid 19 vaccine than preventing the virus. It has nothing to do with health issues and more to do with controlling and killing off the human population.
If you don't believe that you are naive and (for the lack of a better word) brainwashed. Just pay attention to who is pushing it.

Joe
I think your tin foil hat is slipping.
Steve

Noli nothis permittere te terere
“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Confucius
"When you find a find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

COSteve wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:15 am
J Miller wrote:

Joe
I think Joe isn't far off, and it's not some crazy conspiracy theory either. When people with no medical background get deeply involved in things like this covid 19, one needs to look closely why they are involved? Bill Gates is not a doctor, he a profiteer, and his hand are all over these vaccines. Then add the latest from Jay Inslee, governor of the state Bill Gates lives and works in about requiring every person in Washington state needing to be vaccinated before he'll fully reopen schools and the state, and it just adds to many questions and concerns.
I'm no conspiracy nut, but don't be so closed minded you miss out on who is profiting the most from this.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Forcing someone to be vaccinated is BATTERY. You can recommend it, and you can nag about it, and you can guilt-trip about it, and if you are a private business, you can refuse to do business without it, but using force is battery, whether by government, or just some crazed dude with a syringe coming at you with a psychotic gleam in his eyes.

Battery is justification for proportional self-defense.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

AJMD429 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:04 pm
Forcing someone to be vaccinated is BATTERY. You can recommend it, and you can nag about it, and you can guilt-trip about it, and if you are a private business, you can refuse to do business without it, but using force is battery, whether by government, or just some crazed dude with a syringe coming at you with a psychotic gleam in his eyes.

Good grief Doc, you needn't be redundant!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Post by claybob86 »

AJMD429 wrote:

Ah, yes, the ol' "assault syringe"! Are they black and high capacity? :twisted:
Have you hugged your rifle today?
KWK
Levergunner 3.0

Post by KWK »

J Miller wrote:
There is way more to this Covid 19 vaccine than preventing the virus.
Which of the 60 or so vaccines under development scare you the most?

This virus is obviously a serious problem, and although I think the response to it has been excessive, a vaccine would be a blessing. There is, though, no guarantee any of those under development will work, ever. The only thing which scares me is all the political capital invested in these lock downs may make the pols push for deployment of a vaccine before adequate testing has been done and causing more harm than good.
mickbr
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mickbr »

This virus kills 250,000, world demands a vaccine. Meanwhile 12 million people have died around the world from other ailments in the same time....
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

AJMD429 wrote:

Very true! But the issue is when the state uses blackmail to attempt to force people into vaccination by leveraging them in other ways. Same as they do with school children today. They require the parents to have their children vaccinated, or they can't go to school. Some governors will require people to show they've been vaccinated, or they can't go to work, eat out, attend large events, etc.
I'm not against vaccinations, or a conspiracy nut. I'm simply saying the government has leverage, and for those who don't want to comply they will find ways to force them to, or force them to stay home.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

marlinman93 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:31 am
AJMD429 wrote:

Very true! But the issue is when the state uses blackmail to attempt to force people into vaccination by leveraging them in other ways. Same as they do with school children today. They require the parents to have their children vaccinated, or they can't go to school. Some governors will require people to show they've been vaccinated, or they can't go to work, eat out, attend large events, etc.
I'm not against vaccinations, or a conspiracy nut. I'm simply saying the government has leverage, and for those who don't want to comply they will find ways to force them to, or force them to stay home.
Yeah, and if you get right down to it, the federal government has ZERO authority to speak out on vaccinations, or any other 'health care' issue anyway. States aren't prohibited specifically from it, but even then, they should suggest, not force. And stealing money at gunpoint (taxes) then only giving it back to you if you do what they say, which is extortion (deductions, allowances, and disbursement to local government), are both illegal.

J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

KWK wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:55 pm
J Miller wrote:
There is way more to this Covid 19 vaccine than preventing the virus.
Which of the 60 or so vaccines under development scare you the most?

This virus is obviously a serious problem, and although I think the response to it has been excessive, a vaccine would be a blessing. There is, though, no guarantee any of those under development will work, ever. The only thing which scares me is all the political capital invested in these lock downs may make the pols push for deployment of a vaccine before adequate testing has been done and causing more harm than good.
The ones being pushed by the likes of Bill Gates and corrupt politicians. They have no medical training at all yet they insist I allow them to inject unknown chemicals and toxins into my body ... NO.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Vaccines have saved so many million human lives and prevented so much human misery since Edward Jenner stepped up against smallpox in 1796.
I'll get in line -- and would do so even for a trial. Godspeed to the doctors and scientists working as hard as they can to develop a safe and effective vaccine against COVID19.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

If you want my spot in line Bill, it's yours! I personally will wait to see how other fare before I step into the line. But I'm this way with anything new. I never want to be the first to discover if it's good or bad.
KWK
Levergunner 3.0

Post by KWK »

Bill in Oregon wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:59 am
Godspeed to the doctors and scientists working as hard as they can to develop a safe and effective vaccine against COVID19.
Hear!, hear!

And if Bill Gates' money helps bring it to fruition, then good on him. His money has saved the lives of countless thousands in Africa and elsewhere around the world.
stretch
Senior Levergunner

Post by stretch »

Personally, if they can show a vaccine that is effective and safe, then I'm all for it.

But knowing how the FDA works, I'm going to have to see it in action for several years to
see if it works without significant maleffects. I simply don't trust the FDA, the government,
or the big pharmaceutical companies. They're all in bed together, and the main motive is
obscene profit.

I don't get the flu vaccine, 'cuz it's always made me sick. IF I could get a COVID vaccine that
would protect me for life, I'd probably do it. But I'm not sure that flu vaccines work that way.....

And nobody will force me to get one. :)

-Stretch
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

KWK wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:02 pm
Bill in Oregon wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:59 am
Godspeed to the doctors and scientists working as hard as they can to develop a safe and effective vaccine against COVID19.
Hear!, hear!

And if Bill Gates' money helps bring it to fruition, then good on him. His money has saved the lives of countless thousands in Africa and elsewhere around the world.
To date Bill Gates has invested $10 billion into vaccines, which have reaped him $200 billion in returns. He's not exactly doing this for the good of mankind.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Here's my view of vaccines. If you don't want them you don't have to take them. But you do not have the right to endanger others by your decision. No vaccine, no exposure to the public. Mandatory 100% of the time quarantine.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferrably in the dark"
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it"
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

jeepnik,

Do you remember thalidomide birth defects? I do. I can't begin to tell you how many kids I went to school with whose mothers were given that drug. Luckily mine wasn't.
Thalidomide.jpg
Your forced imprisonment is as wrong as it can get. What do you suggest next, forced imprisonment for those over 65?
How about those with arthritis, or maybe those who have allergies.
Or maybe those who worship different than the state authorized religion?

You are WRONG, WRONG WRONG!

Joe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rock-steady
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rock-steady »

Some would think it is a good idea to check the ingredients for something that is being put straight into your bloodstream.

It seems like making it mandatory is taking it a step to far.

The issue is not the vaccine, it's the unknown to us agents inside it and the biometric ID2020 that will follow.
"People who need long explanations at moments when everything depends on instinct have always irritated me." ~ Guy Sajer
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

J Miller wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:09 pm
jeepnik,

Do you remember thalidomide birth defects? I do. I can't begin to tell you how many kids I went to school with whose mothers were given that drug. Luckily mine wasn't.

Thalidomide.jpg

Your forced imprisonment is as wrong as it can get. What do you suggest next, forced imprisonment for those over 65?
How about those with arthritis, or maybe those who have allergies.
Or maybe those who worship different than the state authorized religion?

You are WRONG, WRONG WRONG!

Joe
Thalidomide wasn't a vaccine. If a woman hadn't taken it she wouldn't have spread a disease to others. No one forced women to take it.

As to family stories, I had an aunt that had Polio as an adult. She had life long mobility issues and died fairly young. Believe me she was thrilled when the polio vaccine became available for her kids.

For every "horror" story, there are millions of success stories. The problem is if a vaccine works there's no story to tell.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

There are only two issues.

Control of the herd, and money.

If you are excluded from playing in the reindeer games sans "vaccination", or required to pay through the nose for a "vaccination" it should be fairly obvious what the end goal is.

We'll see what the masters have in mind in short order, I'm sure.

:idea:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
KWK
Levergunner 3.0

Post by KWK »

marlinman93 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:13 am
To date Bill Gates has invested $10 billion into vaccines, which have reaped him $200 billion in returns. He's not exactly doing this for the good of mankind.
You might want to check that. First off, Gates works through his charitable foundation. Were there income, it would be to the foundation, not Gates.

As for your $10 billion into $200 billion profit, perhaps you are referring to this:
... Gates Foundation has donated “a bit more than $10 billion” into mainly three groups... Investing in global health organizations aimed at increasing access to vaccines created a 20-to-1 return in economic benefit, billionaire Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist Bill Gates told CNBC on Wednesday... Helping young children live, get the right nutrition, contribute to their countries—that has a payback that goes beyond any typical financial return.
He claims his $10 billion kept alive enough kids for them to create $200 billion in economic output. Truly sinister. :roll:
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The idea behind vaccines is kind of dangerous if not used carefully. Giving you a MILD case of the disease to make you have an immune response to the main disease. I give vaccines fairly often, and the worst side effects come from the live but weakened viruses. As far as the CoVid 19 Chinese "bat" virus, I will wait a little longer to see what happens before I make up my mind about a vaccine.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

What Gates does through his foundation often provides profits to him personally outside of his foundation. Nothing Bill Gates does, or gets involved in is without profit to Gates somewhere. He says he's actively giving away his massive wealth, and I wont disagree he does through his foundation. But 10 years ago he was worth $50 billion, and here he is 10 years later worth twice that at $100 billion.
He must not be trying very hard, or his charitable work is reaping him benefits.
KWK
Levergunner 3.0

Post by KWK »

Doubling his wealth over the last 10 years is a surprise? This 10 year span you call out saw both the stock market overall and Microsoft stock in particular rise dramatically after the 2008 crash. Microsoft stock, which I imagine forms the bulk of his personal wealth, went from $30 in 2010 to about $150 today (largely due to the success of their "cloud" computing competition with Amazon). Yet somehow this nefarious man only managed to double his wealth, not quintuple it. Surely there's evil afoot!

edit: Curious, I went and looked it up. Less than 10% of his wealth still is in Microsoft stock, so that explains why his wealth didn't quintuple. The S&P 500, on the other hand, is up 2.2 times in your 10 year span. That he gave another $5 billion to his charitable foundation a few years ago and that he didn't have it all in Microsoft explains why his wealth "only" doubled. No evil after all. :shock:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

icandecide.org
https://thehighwire.com/
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

posted as a PSA

the whole entire vaccine against the commie flu is stupidly dangerous unless double blind studies are carried out on animals first.

this is based on the info and data at those web sites....

jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

piller wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:44 am
The idea behind vaccines is kind of dangerous if not used carefully. Giving you a MILD case of the disease to make you have an immune response to the main disease. I give vaccines fairly often, and the worst side effects come from the live but weakened viruses. As far as the CoVid 19 Chinese "bat" virus, I will wait a little longer to see what happens before I make up my mind about a vaccine.
It's been a very long time since I dabbled in the medical arts. And even then mostly dealing with trauma in the field. But it's my understanding that while at one time a live virus was used to "give you a mild case" today they use killed virus' that do not give you the virus but stimulate the body to create the antibodies to fight off the disease. Further and the pros can correct me on any of this, you don't have the antibodies just floating around. But what happens is the cells have a "memory" and when the virus is contacted they start making the correct antibodies.

But like I have said, vaccines have saved a whole lot more than they have ever injured.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
KWK
Levergunner 3.0

Post by KWK »

I'm no medical expert, but from what I've been reading these last weeks, one cannot make blanket statements about an upcoming vaccine for the Wuhan. There are several different approaches being taken.

I think I read the Chinese are working on the traditional, "weakened" virus approach, which is well understood. They are well along with this, being the first to isolate the virus.

The first off the block here in the US is a bit scary, but probably viable. They manufacture and then inject a protected chunk of RNA which once it gets into your cells causes your cells to manufacture proteins which look like parts of the surface of the Wuhan virus. The RNA is soon taken out by your cell chemistry and the process stops, but the body's immune system sees the proteins produced ("antigens") and begins making antibodies to neutralize them. Ideally, if the actual Wuhan later gets in to you, the antibodies soon attach and neutralize it.

This process, which hijacks your cells to become a factory to make antigens, seems unbelievably risky, but then you think about how an actual virus gets into not your RNA but your very DNA, you get a little less anxious. This process has been going on forever, and our DNA is littered with bits of left over DNA junk from infections our ancestors suffered eons ago. Weird.

Regardless, this "fast" technique for making a vaccine has never been approved, but it has been tested some in animals and people.

Ultimately, my biggest fear is along the lines of what piller said, these things need a proper testing process, for any of the vaccine techniques can produce odd side effects. A lot of politicians have invested their reputations in lock downs and will be very eager to see a vaccine brought to market quickly ("We're locking down to save our most vulnerable until a vaccine is ready!"), even if it risks being too quickly.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I sure hope some bodies will study the info at the links I posted. . . we already have thousands of viruses in us or on us or around us. our immune system is the most effective deterent to diseases. the human race has survived to this day because of the miracle of our immune system.. according to Stanford medical research, the wuhan flu likely has a lower kill rate than the common flu we all know.

the wuhan virus has already mutated around thirty times from the origin in the commie lab, WHICH ONE ARE THEY GONNA PICK TO TRY TO STOP? THEY WANT TO VACCINATE THE ENTIRE WORLD TO STOP ONE OF MULTIPLE THOUSANDS OF VIRUSES WE ARE ALREADY EXPOSED TO.

WHO BENEFITS AND WHO GETS HURT?

MAYBE SOME BODY WILL STUDY THE DATA ON THE LINKAGE.
Last edited by Grizz on Sat May 23, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

marlinman93 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:05 pm
If you want my spot in line Bill, it's yours! I personally will wait to see how other fare before I step into the line. But I'm this way with anything new. I never want to be the first to discover if it's good or bad.
Fully within your rights. But do not expose others to you in the off chance you have the virus. People are contagious long before they have symptoms. Some never have symptoms.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

jeepnik wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:43 pm
marlinman93 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:05 pm
Fully within your rights. But do not expose others to you in the off chance you have the virus. People are contagious long before they have symptoms. Some never have symptoms.
Since I just had a covid 19 test I'm probably more certain than most that I don't have it. But that's irrelevant on the subject of a vaccine. No proof that whatever vaccine is developed works, or doesn't have bad side effects. So yes, it is my choice to let others willing to be guinea pigs get it first, and see how they fare before I step up for one.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark ... adictions/

someone would rely on this person to make decisions for you ? ?

Why?
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

understandable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

If that nut ball Fauci had his way everything would stay closed for at least 18 months! And then no prediction whether we'd reopen and still have corona virus again? He's guessing most of the time, and my money says he's gone in less than 3 months from now. Probably to a cushy job with one of the drug companies!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

COSteve wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:15 am
J Miller wrote:

Joe
+1..............Get a grip, Joe. I'll take it first, and let you have a lollipop if YOU get one, too.... :P
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

The Beginning Is Near
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

marlinman93 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:45 am
What Gates does through his foundation often provides profits to him personally outside of his foundation. Nothing Bill Gates does, or gets involved in is without profit to Gates somewhere. He says he's actively giving away his massive wealth, and I wont disagree he does through his foundation. But 10 years ago he was worth $50 billion, and here he is 10 years later worth twice that at $100 billion.
He must not be trying very hard, or his charitable work is reaping him benefits.
With the blessings of the stock market, I've more than doubled my money in the last 10 years.... God Bless You Apple... 8)
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

The Beginning Is Near
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Blaine wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:23 pm
marlinman93 wrote:
With the blessings of the stock market, I've more than doubled my money in the last 10 years.... God Bless You Apple... 8)
?????? Didn't know Gates had anything to do with Apple?
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

marlinman93 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:58 pm
Blaine wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:23 pm
marlinman93 wrote:
?????? Didn't know Gates had anything to do with Apple?
He didn't....I inferred that you thought something corrupt happens when a fella doubles his investment. Tain't necessarly so...When the market bottomed out about 2007-ish, I doubled down on 401 and maxed out my contributions. I guessed correctly that Apple would take off like a rocket.....

The Beginning Is Near
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Have no idea how your god investment in Apple has anything to do with what Bill Gates does? I've done well in the market, and chose to get out once I got close to retirement. Thus saving my dividends from future loss. But that too has nothing to do with Gates.
Still confused.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

marlinman93 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:54 pm
Have no idea how your god investment in Apple has anything to do with what Bill Gates does? I've done well in the market, and chose to get out once I got close to retirement. Thus saving my dividends from future loss. But that too has nothing to do with Gates.
Still confused.
8) :mrgreen: Ok....

The Beginning Is Near