Plantation foreman under fire...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Plantation foreman under fire...

Post by AJMD429 »

Plantation foreman Moye now being criticized for being too harsh on subordinate slave for disobeying rules:

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/eric-moye-judge/
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Plantation foreman under fire...

Post by FWiedner »

Tie her to a post and whip her, then put her in the box.

Get the Judge a Mint Julep.

Only one way to handle these Deplorables.

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
hondo1892
Levergunner 3.0

Post by hondo1892 »

I hear about that today on the radio. Our constitution is getting shredded with this virus shutdown. I hope some of these people that are playing mini dictators get sued really big. I'm not one for suing people but this is one time I wish some folks would get their pants sued off of them. Here in Kentucky our governor has two suits against him right now and I hope he gets a scolding from the judge but doubt it. He was the AG here before he was governor and he sued Bevin every time he signed a bill into law. His reason was he was just following the state constitution and now he could care less about any constitution. I haven't heard what his lame excuse is for not following the law now. I'm glad this women down in Texas is bucking the system and hope more start doing the same. Here in my little community we have pretty much stayed the same but it's mostly farming so I think we get ignored.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Dallas County. Probably just about like King County, WA (Seattle).
Don't doubt for a second that there is a racial component to this. :evil:
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

The Beginning Is Near
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Dallas County is as far Liberal as you can go without volunteering for a complete frontal lobectomy. Lobotomy is not enough. Complete removal is necessary to reach beyond their insanity.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The Judge was asked by our Governor to show leniency in enforcing the Executive Order. The Judge refused. I look for a lot of difficulty for Dallas to happen because of this Judge. I am not clairvoyant enough to predict exactly what difficulties will happen. May that Judge be plagued by nerve pain throughout his entire body without cure or respite for the remainder of his life.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

piller wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:44 pm
May that Judge be plagued by nerve pain throughout his entire body without cure or respite for the remainder of his life.
I like your curse; reminds me of when my wife said "Don't worry about the neighbor being an a*****e - maybe the hill will fall down on his house..." Around 3 am the next night, there was a landslide and it caved in the side of their house, knocking it off the foundation... :shock: That is why I'm very, very, very NICE to my wife....!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "