why does covid 19 effect some more than others

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
4t5
Levergunner 2.0

why does covid 19 effect some more than others

Post by 4t5 »

I'm certain the dems will want to funnel millions to their favorite universities, to find out why minorities are effected more than others, lets save some money...https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/o ... s/2262525/ some people just don't care about anything.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: why does covid 19 effect some more than others

Post by AJMD429 »

Evidently the virus is 'racist', because it affects minorities more, because we all know that there are NO physiologic differences between races, or genders, and we all know that there are NO cultural, dietary, or behavioral differences between races, or genders.

Also - those of us who treat patients are 'racist', because we always ask what the patient's race is, and if they are the wrong race, we change the treatment to make it not work.

Thomas Sowell and Roy Innis and Walter Williams and Candace Owens and Colion Noir all have some good opinions on this whole "racism" nonsense. But the Anointed Class of 'progressives' completely dismisses THEIR opinions on racism......because.......they are black...... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Re: why does covid 19 effect some more than others

Post by Larkbill »

Smart capable people who are black have always had an uphill battle within their own community. But thank goodness they endeavor to persevere.