Orange Man's Drug BAD....!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Orange Man's Drug BAD....!

Post by AJMD429 »

https://youtu.be/RexUJeWmzSE

....or not.

When you give the drug that inhibits viral replication WITHOUT zinc, which is the necessary cofactor, and when you give it AFTER the virus has overwhelmed the patient, OF COURSE it won't work very well....! :roll:

It is not surprising or sad the 'news' media doesn't understand this, and they hate Trump so much they are obsessed with proving 'his' drug is bad, but it is disappointing and sad that so few internists and intensivists understand it. Doubly so that they won't listen to the pharmacists who know zinc is the active entity and all hydroxychloroquine does is help it enter the cell to shut down the viral RNA polymerase.

By the time the cytokine storm hits the patients need to be on things to inhibit cytokine production, like low dose naltrexone (which the doctors also don't do) and things that block cytokine receptors (at least they do that). With a 90% death rate in New York for patients needing ventilation, you'd think they would be open to suggestion from other healthcare team experts, but all they evidently want pharmacists to do is 'count pills'... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
DocRock
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Orange Man's Drug BAD....!

Post by DocRock »

I will stress again that I am not a medical doctor, so my opinions are those of someone with a limited grasp of biochemistry.

WTF? It's literally not rocket science. There is a pretty clear understanding of what the virus is doing to hemoglobin, how, in that respect, it is similar to the way Malaria attacks the blood, and why hyrdroxychloroquine works in much the same way as with Malaria to inhibit the viral attack on hemoglobin. The step to understanding the key role that zinc plays is a small one. And with all this amazed talk about 'silent hypoxia', this obsession with ventilators is frankly incredible. By the time people are going on ventilators, most of them are going to die. The lung damage from oxidation is, generally, too advanced at that point.

I actually saw some good advice on FB of all places. It was an MD suggesting that a fingertip Oximeter was one of the most effective tools people can have at home. Because falling oxygenation should be the signal to get into hospital, get on the Hydroxychloroquine-Zithromax-Zinc and an oxygen mask - so that you don't end up on a ventilator forcing high pressure air into damaged lung tissue. The problem is that the falling oxygenation is gradual enough that many people are too far gone before they are fianlly gasping for air.

Anyway, maybe the establishment have moved on now that they claim the Orange Abomination is telling people to do shots of Lysol....
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

We typically sell one pulse oximeter every other month. Now we are selling them as fast as they come in. Hypochondriacs afraid that they have the Covid 19, or maybe hoping to have it. :roll: I don't understand people. Yesterday I had someone asking if we sold those fiberoptic cable machines to put UV-A light into your lungs. That is a medical device and not available through your Pharmacy. A Pulmonologist has to prescribe it. Sheesh! A little bit of knowledge about a medical device or procedure goes out and suddenly every hypochondriac wants it. I have only just heard of them, and don't know enough about the device to be anything other than dangerous with one. Yes, certain UV light kills viruses. No! I cannot help you to pipe it into your lungs. What I have heard about the device is that it is used for tracheotomy patients to help keep the trachea clear of potential infectious organisms, and that it is new with limited information. Yes, we do have to sometimes experiment with new ideas or technology. Come on people! Don't think that just because you hear something on TV or the radio that it is instantly available to all and that it cures everything.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Batman1939
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Batman1939 »

So, is the best approach just to follow the Prez's advice and drink about a cup of chloral a day? I think this sounds like good advice.
Batman1939
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Batman1939 »

I meant Clorox!! Learned to spell at covfefe school for the gifted.
rock-steady
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rock-steady »

I must have missed it. When did PDJT advise us to "drink about a cup of chlorox a day"?

Or is that what the TDS media told you he said?
"People who need long explanations at moments when everything depends on instinct have always irritated me." ~ Guy Sajer
Batman1939
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Batman1939 »

He wasn't specific on the dosage. Just said something like: "it sounds good like maybe drinking or injecting some disinfectant"---"should be a pretty good cure, sounds good to me."

I don't recognize TDS media. Can you explain please.
rock-steady
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rock-steady »

[quote Just said something like: "it sounds good like maybe drinking or injecting some disinfectant"---"should be a pretty good cure, sounds good to me."][/quote]

That is not what he said. That's what the Trump Derangement Syndrome media told you he said.

President Trump mused that bringing "light" inside the body or even injecting people's lungs with disinfectants should be investigated as coronavirus treatments, but injecting oneself with bleach or some other sort of disinfectant is incredibly dangerous and even life-threatening.

Actual quote:
And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."
Now where did he say drink Clorox?
"People who need long explanations at moments when everything depends on instinct have always irritated me." ~ Guy Sajer
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Well, 22 states are stockpiling the hydroxychloroquine.
The FDA, in it's usual CYA mode, is frantic about it's use because they did not cut the red ribbon or sprinkle their Bureaucratic Holy Water on it.
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4 ... ine-report
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

The Beginning Is Near
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I remember a medical student in my class who was about as 'stupid' as Trump....

During a neonatology lecture where we learned that many premature infants die due to lack of surfactant, the student asked "Why can't we just make some kind of surfactant and give it via nebulizer...?"

Of course the class ridiculed him, and the professor reminded him "Surfactant is basically 'soap', and that would be lethal..."

Within five years or so, neonatologists around the world were GIVING infants surfactant, and still do so today, saving thousands if not millions of lives.

Currently, there are studies, and patents, involving intrapulmonary lavage with antiviral chemicals, and intrapulmonary illumination with ultraviolet light.

But Trump Derangement Syndrome is so strong that those affected will do ANYTHING to make him look bad. It is an amazing phenomenon, and they aren't even self-aware enough to realize it.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "