wuhanFlu

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

wuhanFlu

Post by Grizz »

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark ... adictions/

Mark Simone Podcasts
Email WOR Programming Dept

Mark Simone
Dr. Anthony Fauci’s 15 Totally Wrong Predictions and Contradictions
By Mark Simone
May 12, 2020
It’s hard to believe but America’s top Infectious Disease Doctor Anthony Fauci has been wrong on the coronavirus pandemic —Every step of the way!

Here is a list of several errors, contradictory statements and dangerous gaffes by NIAID Director Dr. Tony Fauci:

1.) Dr. Fauci says he warned Trump in January that the US was in real trouble but that is not what he said publicly.

In January Dr. Anthony Fauci told Newsmax TV that the United States “did not have to worry”about the coronavirus and that it was“not a major threat.”

2.) Dr. Fauci warned of an apocalyptic coronavirus pandemic — then just weeks later he compared the coronavirus to a bad flu.

3.) Dr. Fauci based all of his predictions on models the that were OFF BY MILLIONS and then later told reporters,“You can’t really rely on models.”

4.) On March 20th Dr. Fauci jumped in and during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine treatment for coronavirus “corrected” the president saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”

Exactly two weeks later hydroxychloroquine was deemed the most highly rated treatmentfor the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.

5.) Dr. Fauci pushed these garbage models every step of the way.

A month ago Dr. Fauci claimed 1 million to 2 million Americans would die from coronavirus. Then he said 100,000 to 200,000 Americans will die from the virus. Three weeks ago he agreed 81,766 Americans would die from the coronavirus. Then by that Wednesday Then by that Wednesday the experts cut the number of deaths to 60,415 projected deaths. to 60,415 projected deaths.

6.) On Easter Dr. Fauci suggested President Trump. should have shut down the economy in February… When the number of known cases in the US was around 100. Fauci later walked back his attacks.

7.) Dr. Fauci said cruises were OK on March 9th. That was a huge error.

8.) Dr. Fauci said malls, movies and gyms were OK on February 29th. That was another huge mistake.

9.) Dr. Fauci was wrong about the first coronavirus deaths in the country. Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx and the CDC were off by nearly a month. California officials revealed in Aprilthat a patient in Santa Clara died from coronavirus on February 6th not February 29th.

10.) Dr. Fauci and the CDC missed themillions and millions of US citizenswho had already contracted the coronavirus before the draconian lockdowns took place. Knowing this could have prevented the economic calamity.

11.) OnApril 15, 2020, Fauci endorses Tinder hookups, unbelievably.

12.) Dr. Fauci relied on corrupt W.H.O rulesto lock down the United States and destroy the US economy. Meanwhile, this delays the herd immunity that is needed to prevent a future outbreak of this deadly virus.

13.) Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the entire US economy. The Imperial model has since been confirmed as A COMPLETE FRAUD.

14.) Dr. Fauci warned that Georgia would see a surge in coronavirus cases and deaths by opening their economy too early.

He was wrong again– In fact the opposite happened.

15.) And on Tuesday during testimony Dr. Fauci told Dr. Rand Paul that opening the schools would not be a good idea.
feel free to add on if you wish to publish truth about the liars

AM770KTTH Seattle has Todd Herman from 0600 to 0900. This guy is going after the liar herd with full blown truths. Ya might like a refreshing alternative to the wuhan echo chamber.
KWK
Levergunner 3.0

Re: wuhanFlu

Post by KWK »

Exactly two weeks later hydroxychloroquine was deemed the most highly rated treatmentfor the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.
And a month later it was deemed worse than ineffective. :roll:
hondo1892
Levergunner 3.0

Post by hondo1892 »

There is an article in Virology Journal from Aug. 22, 2005 about a study that was done with hydroxychloroquine and SARs. It states that it helped deter SARs if it was taken before and would help after the virus was contracted. SARs isn't exactly the same as this corona strain but really close so is it only effective during non Trump years or what? I can't tell you because I know nothing about these things but I trust no one now because it has been politicized so much.
KWK
Levergunner 3.0

Post by KWK »

Coronavirus patients taking hydroxychloroquine... were no less likely to need mechanical ventilation and had higher deaths rates compared to those who did not take the drug, according to a study of hundreds of patients at US Veterans Health Administration medical centers.
Other studies completed since that one don't report higher death rates but neither do they report lower. The VA study could have been biased, of course, by doctors desperate to do something for the patients most ill.
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

I fear that Trump took ill advice from every carcass eating stinking maggot that dwells in the swamp!!

Brad
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Apparently we've never had a virus as intelligent as this one. It seems it can tell the difference between a hardware store and a church!
hondo1892
Levergunner 3.0

Post by hondo1892 »

Some Drs are saying hydroxy is deadly and others saying they have been prescribing it for forty years with no problems. So once again who do you believe? Too many people are letting their politics muddy up the truth which is really going to hurt the health care profession in my opinion.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

hondo1892 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:01 pm
Some Drs are saying hydroxy is deadly and others saying they have been prescribing it for forty years with no problems. So once again who do you believe? Too many people are letting their politics muddy up the truth which is really going to hurt the health care profession in my opinion.
I've read that it is one of the most prescribed and used medications on earth... literally billions of doses consumed by humans everywhere but the USA apparently
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Hydroxychloroquine WORKS when used properly:

a) with zinc - which actually kills the virus; hcq just lets the zinc into the cells to do its work. Giving it without zinc is like handing someone an unloaded gun to protect themself.

b) during the viral proliferation phase (since it ACTS to slow that down) - the 'studies' using it in hospitalized patients are silly, because patients get hospitalized AFTER the viral fight was lost and the cytokines are the problem.

My only question is: Did they do the studies wrong on purpose, to 'prove Trump wrong'....or just because the hospitalist physicians have no understanding of pharmacology, so were just genuinely and desperately trying to help end-stage patients...? I think some of both applies... :|

P.S. a vitamin D level above 60 likely helps too.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
hondo1892
Levergunner 3.0

Post by hondo1892 »

I think of the hydroxy and zinc like chemo and radiation used on cancer. If you use chemo or radiation early on cancer they work well but wait till the last stage and nothing helps the person most times. I may be wrong but thats me thinking.
Ray
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray »

I hope this hydroporcupine stuff isn't the antimalarial horsepills uncle gave us, starting in roosevelt roads everyday at morning muster to inure us to the tropic skeeters in panama, venezuela, columbia, and ecuador.....

imagine a chalky tablet somewhat between the size of your thumb and a quid of tobacco that you were supposed to swallow without even a draught of water to chase it.
m.A.g.a. !
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Ray wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:11 pm
I hope this hydroporcupine stuff isn't the antimalarial horsepills uncle gave us, starting in roosevelt roads everyday at morning muster to inure us to the tropic skeeters in panama, venezuela, columbia, and ecuador.....

imagine a chalky tablet somewhat between the size of your thumb and a quid of tobacco that you were supposed to swallow without even a draught of water to chase it.
What I take is about the size of a regular aspirin tablet. Even if you chew it the taste is no worse than aspirin.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

All the Hydroxychloroquine we have is about the size of a 325 mg Bayer aspirin. Some of it is shaped like a little bone.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I've been gorging on C, D, "B" Bombs, and Zinc......
Every year I go through a winter cycle of ear aches/sore throat/cough....I think they call it Upper Respiratory Infection....
This year, it's had me over-thinking symptoms, but I never ran a temp. so I ASSumed I was ok.
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

The Beginning Is Near
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

KWK wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:18 pm
Coronavirus patients taking hydroxychloroquine... were no less likely to need mechanical ventilation and had higher deaths rates compared to those who did not take the drug, according to a study of hundreds of patients at US Veterans Health Administration medical centers.
Other studies completed since that one don't report higher death rates but neither do they report lower. The VA study could have been biased, of course, by doctors desperate to do something for the patients most ill.
the hydroxy... works as a prophelactic. there is a study available on one of the three links I posted documenting that it works if used the way President Trump uses it. It was used that way by medical personal working with wuufluu victims, and I believe the report states that the people taking hydroxy.... BEFORE coming into contact with the virus, didn't die and some didn't get sick... I forget the exact numbers, BUT the data is available.

since that time Stanford Medical published info stating that the actual kill rate of wooflu may be less than the kill rate of traditional flu.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

bump. this quote seems to fit the evidence we've seen. long time coming.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.