FS in WV: Floral right handed cowboy rig & Van Horn double cowboy rig LOWER PRICE

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

JB
Senior Levergunner

FS in WV: Floral right handed cowboy rig & Van Horn double cowboy rig LOWER PRICE

Post by JB »

I added a right handed floral carved holster rig. This one fits my Ruger Single Six 5.5" and Uberti 5.5" 45 SAA well. $75.00 shipped.
cow.7.jpg
cow.5.jpg
cow.9.jpg
Purdy Gear Karla Van Horn Leather Dual Holster Belt Rig with Shotgun Shell Pouch. Excellent quality holster by Karla Van Horn. The holster on the left side is standard draw and the one on the right is reverse cross draw style. It comes with a detachable Van Horn shotgun shell holder. The belt measures about 36" from the fold at the buckle to the first hole and about 43" from the fold to the last hole. $150 shipped.

van.2.jpg
van.1.jpg
van.3.jpg
Attachments
cow.9.jpg
Last edited by JB on Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Re: FS in WV: Van Horn double cowboy rig (my auction)

Post by marlinman93 »

Wish it was for a righty. Karla's work is the finest, and she's a great gal too! And since she retired there wont be anymore made!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
JB
Senior Levergunner

Re: FS in WV: Van Horn double cowboy rig (my auction)

Post by JB »

Her reputation is excellent for sure. I was hoping even a righty might buy it for the belt and shell holder alone, then sell off the holsters.
JB
Senior Levergunner

Re: FS in WV: Floral right handed cowboy rig & Van Horn double cowboy rig LOWER PRICE

Post by JB »

2nd holster added
44shooter
Levergunner 2.0

Re: FS in WV: Floral right handed cowboy rig & Van Horn double cowboy rig LOWER PRICE

Post by 44shooter »

pM sent on the floral
JB
Senior Levergunner

Post by JB »

All holsters still for sale.