WTB:Marlin 36 buttstock

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

WTB:Marlin 36 buttstock

Post by fordwannabe »

Hello all! I realize this is a long shot buuut you don’t know if ya don’t ask. I have a Marlin model 36 Deluxe that was acquired with a broken stock and has a Brass bolt through the wrist(had if five or more years but it is bugging me NOW). If anyone has a stock or a source for a stock plain or checkered please let me know.(Vall?)
Gunnymack has offered to whittle one out of a walnut branch from scratch( OK he hasn’t really and I am trying to make him feel bad for not offering hahaha)
Thanks guys. Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump is Supported and Common Sense Rules

Re: WTB:Marlin 36 buttstock

Post by Sixgun »

Tom,
Why wouldn't any 336 butt stock with a pistol grip fit? There's a Brazilian of them out there.
You've Seen Guns For Peace And Guns For War
But You've Never Seen Guns Like These Before!

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Thanks Jack but no the 36 has a different curve to the lower tang and finger lever.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well IF you would have ASKED I could have been looking for one. Let me snoop around a bit!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!