WTS in CA: T-C 23" factory blue bull bbl. .223 Rem

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

Mike Armstrong
Levergunner 2.0

WTS in CA: T-C 23" factory blue bull bbl. .223 Rem

Post by Mike Armstrong »

FS: Rochester NH-made Contender Carbine blue bull barrel in .223. This barrel was made before T/C was sold to its current owners and is their original high quality. Fits both G1 and G2 frames. Full bull profile w/no sights but has T/C scope base mounted on the original drilled and tapped factory screws.

Barrel is in very near new condition with a tiny amount of the deep blue missing from sharp edges of crown and on the locking block area. Excellent shiny bore; fully functional and locks up TIGHT on my Contenders.

Price $195 shipped to CONUS Zip Codes. I accept personal checks made out to me, and all MOs, but not PayPal or credit cards. If you need pix, PM or email me your email address.

This would make a nice light recoiling rifle for a beginner, a great varmint rifle, or a great takedown truck or cabin gun. I just have too many centerfires and too few opportunities to shoot them!

Mike Armstrong
Rockrat
Levergunner 1.0

Re: WTS in CA: T-C 23" factory blue bull bbl. .223 Rem

Post by Rockrat »

I will take the barrel. Send me your info and I will get a check your way. Thanks
Mike Armstrong
Levergunner 2.0

Re: WTS in CA: T-C 23" factory blue bull bbl. .223 Rem

Post by Mike Armstrong »

Barrel SPF to rockrat. PM on the way.