Benchrest Priming Tool

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Benchrest Priming Tool

Post by jnyork »

Here is a hand priming tool favored by bench rest shooters for its accuracy . This is the Super Precision Click Head Priming Tool from 21st Century Shooting.

This Priming Tool moves the primer 1 ¼ thou per click (.00125) for very precise amount of crush.

All stainless steel components with billet aluminum handle. CNC machined in house at 21st Century Shooting. There are no plastic or pot metal parts anywhere on this tool.

Advertised as the smoothest and most consistant priming tool on the market.

This tool appears new although I cant prove it so am selling it as used. No evidence of use anywhere on the tool.

Comes with a #2 shell holder, more available from the manufacturer . Also comes with large and small primer seating punches.

Factory price is $128.00. My price: $75.00 with FREE SHIPPING.

Thanks.

jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Benchrest Priming Tool

Post by jnyork »

Priming tool is SOLD
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Benchrest Priming Tool

Post by AJMD429 »

I got similar results with the the “target grade” Lee Precision reloading tool back in the 1970s. Inside neck reaming, micrometer depth seating, and precision primer seating seemed to be the important things back then, and they are probably still important nowadays.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "