FS in CA: Vogt sterling/14K gold belt/buckle, new old stock

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

Mike Armstrong
Levergunner 2.0

FS in CA: Vogt sterling/14K gold belt/buckle, new old stock

Post by Mike Armstrong »

Handsome and collectable Western belt set. Buckle, slide and slide points custom-made by Vogt Silversmiths in the 1990s and fitted to a 36" black leather carved and stamped El Paso Saddlery belt (the buckle set can be re-mounted on any belt up to 1 1/2 width), These are custom-made of sterling silver and 18 carat gold in Mexico for Vogts, then mounted on the customer's belt of choice (at extra cost). No two are alike, but this one is closest to their "Pecos" and "Ranchhand" models that you can see at www.vogtsilversmiths.com (which also shows the current MSRP of the buckle sets).

Never worn or used and in the original packaging. $275 OBO ('way less than 1/2 MSRP plus free belt!) shipped to any CONUS ZIP code by USPS Priority Mail, insured and tracked. Payment by personal check (w/a couple of days to clear) or USPS money order only. I don't do credit cards, Paypal, or other payment plans. This belt has been in my safe for many (too many) years and hasn't been exposed to any sick people (unless you consider my Ruger DA revolver and Winchester 1885 addictions....).

Can't post pics but will send some to any serious customer who will PM me their email address here. First "I'll take it" posted here on the Classifieds gets first dibs.

This is too nice a set to sit in my safe--it needs a new home and some BBQ! Only things I can think of that I'd take in trade are an excellent condition T-C Contender Carbine "Super 16" carbine barrel in .22 LR, .22 WRM, .357 Magnum, or .223, or a plain or VR barrel for a .410 guage Remington 870 "Wingmaster" pump or 870 "Express" .410, or a used Savage 110 RH, short action rifle. Pix needed for trade items, just ask for my email addie.

If you want some proof of my "bona fides," look on the seller evaluations threads (positive and negative on separate threads) using my handle there (2520wcf) or on my seller profile on www.calguns.net using my handle there (Mike Armstrong) or on the "Good Guy List" thread on www.24hourcampfire.com/classifieds using my handle there (Mesa).
Last edited by Mike Armstrong on Thu May 28, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Armstrong
Levergunner 2.0

Re: FS in CA: Vogt sterling/14K gold belt/buckle, new old stock

Post by Mike Armstrong »

Accepting serious offers.

Also interested in a trade on a Savage 110 short action right hand bolt rifle. Any short action caliber. Prefer a well-used rifle since I plan to redo this to my own liking. Prefer wood stock but let me know what you have and we can work something out (I assume that you'd need $$$ on top of the belt set). You would need to be able to ship to my CA FFL which accepts firearms from individuals--I've done it many times.

Mike Armstrong